Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love the one with the jumprope.

i think the levis CF styled straight hair looks better than the straightened hair in BOF. I hope they do it this way for the rest of the BOF episodes. He does look younger with straight hair though.

captures from interview

http://i41.tinypic.com/vzbrrt.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2drsaab.jpg

credit: DC minho gallery

Thanks for the share. You know its bad when you find yourself saving screencapped pictures of an interview where there's text all over the screen and cheesy graphics.

Oh, and I love his hair here. He rocks the tousled look really, really, really well. Yum.

i just found this article...about how a lot of picture from lee min ho's past were revealed, like girlfriends and junk

so Ilgan sports went straight to his mother and did some interview...and GOT BABY PICTURES OF LEE MIN HO

heres the LINK!!!

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200902/...0002010401.html

http://isplus.joins.com/component/htmlphot...1070100-001.jpg

^ more pics in the link!!

I saved all the baby pics. Soo cute. I don't even know how I fell in love so quickly. My Lee Dong Wook has crazy competition.

What did he say? He said his ideal girl is Song Hye Kyo? Oh, too bad. I wish it was GHS. But, he laughed when the interviewer asked him about GHS. So, I guess GHS is not his type. :(

no, SHK is his favorite actress (may young actors like her. :rolleyes: ) i dont know whether GHS is his type or not, u know, he's an actor, a great actor, he cant hide his feeling :rolleyes: & this interview was taken quite long ago :sweatingbullets:

by the way, HAPPY VALENTINE LEE MIN HO & U GUYS! WISH U A SWEET DAY! :X

lol the article says that he can't swim in real life either. hahahahahhaha

maybe thats why they made gu jun pyo unable to swim...

hahaha.. yeah.. while he was 6 year old, @ the family trip.

he was afraid riding the banana boat..but his mom & sis convinced him to not afraid in the water..lol

i believe Mino is a good swimmer now. he wouldn't take many NG's @ the pool for episode 3 :rolleyes:

What did he say? He said his ideal girl is Song Hye Kyo? Oh, too bad. I wish it was GHS. But, he laughed when the interviewer asked him about GHS. So, I guess GHS is not his type. :(

yes, that's right.

이상형:송혜교

he's ideal girl is Song Hye Kyo.

he said he really likes HS noona. but that's all ^^

but the important thing is he doesnt have a girl friend right now...:D

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY GIRLS!!~~~~~~~~

my JP becomes a man in next episode :rolleyes: he looks so manly & mature :) he looks cold, too. i cant bear see him like this. cold& smile outside but sad& lonely inside :(( anyway, Mino is great actor. he has various felling expressions :x

Guest polaris

@maymay

yes, that's me :)

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/y...re_I_FIT_cm.jpg

credit: dcinside

wow he looks HOT with this hairstyle... omg.. look at the detail of his neck.. it's so manly.. :blush: :blush:

actually LMH is truly a chameleon... he can pull off so many looks and with a change of a hairstyle.. he looks really different..

oh..so handsome..I cannot bear it!!! :w00t: He is seriously scrumptious.

Video - credit youku uploader

LMH Interview - ideal girl

:rolleyes: At around 5:07, minho was asked about his ideal girl, and the interviewer shouted the name GHS, Minho laughed a lot and said something.....when asked about another question about what kind of actress he likes, he said Song Hye Kyo. I did not understand the rest, can someone be kind enough to give us a brief translation please??

puahhaha the interviewer asked about their drinking tolerance and LMH said that Hyun Joong and Kim Bum has high tolerance but he and Kim Joon cannot drink very well.. and they both fell asleep after drinking ^^hehe~

SHK must feel so good if she ever saw this interview.~ :blush:

Guest polaris

I am head over heels for this guy!

As much as I love LeeMinho, I think he looks really good with Moon Chae Won.

Does anyone else think that LeeMinho's voice is very similar to LeeMinki's sometimes? (whenever he throws a tantrum on BOF)

keke can't get enough of Gu Joon Pyo.

Oh, and by the way thanks for uploading all these high quality pics. Love them<3

yea i have to admit.. Moon Chae Won looks good with him. Maybe more so for me because I've seen them together so many times in drama and movies.

Who else would he match with?

hmm.. me?? :rolleyes: haha j/k

Guest s0y0un*

Ohhhmygosh im gonna faint. he looks so hott with his messy straight hair. i wish he would do that in BOF >< but he probably wont cuz it looks too casual

thank you! so cute!

ooh baby pictures!

it's kinda scary how people will dig that far into his past and personal things.

I was talking to my Korean exchange student and she said yes it is scary but when people

dig into your past, that's when you know you're a true star. our star <3

happy valentines day girls! it's not 12 yet in california yet though.

so happy valentines day in korea :D

lol, it is such an alluring pic from SHK.

you need to make her more sparkling 'tough.

but, good choice MinHo!

lilshinhwafreak

thank you for the brief translation.

so he can't swim either in the real life.

I don't mind giving him some 'swimming' lessons, lol

it's early morning here and I'm already in perverted mode.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, GIRLS!

Guest Allison

I love the Levi's photoshoot pictures <3 He looks really good in those. + The caps that maymay posted (: The wink part freakin' killed me, ahaha. Ughh, Minho is really good looking. I can't get enough of him. Thanks for sharing, everybody <3

Thanks for the lovely pics... :rolleyes:

Awee, he's taking over... sorta. :tears: All grown up Goo Joon Pyo.*hehehhh

But oh! I do agree that Lee Min Ho is a chameleon!!~ he can make any hair style and wardrobe look good! ^____^

It seems like nowadays SHK is anyone's ideal gal :lol: .. it's no surprise. xD

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to LEE MIN HO and all of us here!

*fighting*

Video - credit youku uploader

LMH Interview - ideal girl

:rolleyes: At around 5:07, minho was asked about his ideal girl, and the interviewer shouted the name GHS, Minho laughed a lot and said something.....when asked about another question about what kind of actress he likes, he said Song Hye Kyo. I did not understand the rest, can someone be kind enough to give us a brief translation please??

They would make a good couple though :)

I always love his interviews. I like the way he answers the questions. His smile melts my heart. He's so cute.

Kyo and Minho in a drama together?!?! That would be something really good. I'm gonna add that to my wishlist.

Happy hearts day everyone.