Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Top 25 Korean Actors Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans In 2023

25. Kim JiHun - 52,601 hearts

24. Cho BoAh - 58,486 hearts

23. Kim SooHyun - 64,592 hearts

22. Lee MinHo - 72,351 hearts

Top 25 Korean Actors Who Received The Most Hearts In The HEART TOP 100 As Voted By Global Fans In 2023

MYM Entertainment

21. Cho ByeongKyu - 76,999 hearts

20. Lee SangYi - 98,618 hearts

source/To view the full list : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-25-korean-actors-who-received-the-most-hearts-in-the-heart-top-100-as-voted-by-global-fans-in-2023/

• Like 1

On 1/4/2024 at 11:55 AM, CarolynH said:

Yay Thank you JIW for a clear photo!  I'm really happy to see LMH with JIW:heart:

@CarolynH  This was a New Year party with Jung Il Woo, Lee Min Ho, G Dragon, Jang Dong Gun, Go So Young, and Lee Jung Jae gathered with a bunch of friends to celebrate the New Year. Like you, I love seeing Jung Il Woo and Lee Min Ho together. G-Dragon also posted this photo on his IG.   :happydance:

• Like 2

On 1/6/2024 at 4:40 PM, leeminhosny said:

@gtLmh0622sorry but I search, find and spend my times these infos, if different person shares my infos please don't share them 

Sooooo sorry, I corrected my post with your original post. Thank you for reminding me. 

Incheonl Airport 20240110

GDcnbs0WoAAqP6O?format=jpg&name=small

GDcmUAaawAATFQh?format=jpg&name=medium

GDch4ErbYAA_N04?format=jpg&name=medium

cr as tagged

• Love 5