Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Hydrogenic
1 hour ago, jazreen17 said:

@leeminhosny

I actully think they wrapped up the movie and really happy that he came out of this movie without any injuries because usually these kind of accidents happen in action movies especially a demanding project like this one. so Congrats to him,

btw I'm really sorry at gtlmh couldn't remove the quoute because of an error

I agree filming action scenes can be dengerous especially when you don't use stuntman and I remember him getting injured twice in Gangnam Blues and had near life ending car accident while filming City hunter and the car got totally destroyed he got miraclously luck that he didn't injury himself and he also got into another car accident in non-action project in BOF now that was ridicolous and unnecessary. tbh I don't know what is with him and cars had also a very serious car accident before mackerel run was hospitalized for a year but am glad he got out of it safe and sound this time around.

this is the city hunter car after crash

20110616-City-Hunter.jpg

Lee%2BMin-Ho%2BCar%2BCrash.jpg

4 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

More of His Royal Hotness at BKK airport (Dec8)

Ok, I'm dead. Bye! :blink:

cr Dzzang

Dear @pixie0622, Dzzang is in Korean, those pictures were at Incheon Airport, she said today they walked longer and passed 2 crosswalk, at the 2nd crosswalk, the traffic signal would be changed, so they started to run. And Minho had a good mood but still coughing.

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:fb8a11c65e1fed55ded37dc95029a6eb

cr Dzzang

And this video was at BKK airport, Minho heard fans calling him then walked to the side and waved hands.   hearta_thumb.gif

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:a0344772b663020a177c5f34103b23d5

So many Minoz were waiting him at Incheon Airport as very early morning.

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:6e81204d56921abca61128ca6d5f1166

cr 李敏镐铁杆后援会

• Like 5

Guest roshinip

Hi @MyHun

I’m sure our BB had a successful tour in Thailand and we enjoyed seeing him everyday for almost 2 weeks. Loved the way Thai fans supported the BH movie crew and loved watching those fun encounters they had with him too. :wub: I saw him still coughing and hope he will be fine soon. BTW, I accessed soompi for the last few days with greatest difficulty and why are there 2 login windows

I wonder when we can see him again, is it at the Ferrero Rocher event in Taiwan.:)

17 minutes ago, Bengzkie Tabilon said:

He's still coughing?!...I wish he would stop smoking.

Dear Starhaus, please give him enough time to fully rest.

And then.....after another concert and another endorsements,,,

Get this Hottie on TV.

Another drama, please...:cry:

Hi Welcome to the Lee Min Ho thread with open arms.. 

tumblr_nyo9i5g6W11snhiffo1_500.gif

• Like 2