Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

ENTERTAINMENT /  NOV 30, 2015

LEE MIN HO EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT! KOREAN STAR RELEASES SONG FOR FANS!

lee-min-ho2-750x400.jpg

Lee Min Ho seems to be so inspired as he even gave an early Christmas gift for his fans! Read on!

Hallyu star and Miss A’s beau, Lee Min Ho is currently busy filming for his upcoming Korean-Chinese blockbuster movie “Bounty Hunters,” yet he still able to finish recording his latest song that he dedicate only for his beloved fans! How sweet of him, right? He really love his supporters as he gave his earlyChristmas gift to them.

According to K Drama Stars, Lee released his single track titled “The Day” last Nov. 25. The said song was a follow-up to his prior single “Thank You” that was released last July 2015.

The actor and singer dropped his two-track single album has been releasing special songs throughout his career as asign of gratitude towards his fans who’s been wholeheartedly supporting him ever since he became an actor…and now a recording artist.

Also Read: LEE MIN HO ALL SET TO DO A TALK CONCERT; WILL HE OPEN UP ABOUT HIS LOVE AFFAIR?

The site noted that the new track “includes the tender title ballad” while his other song “I Love You” contains a melodic track with gentle guitars.

In Lee’s discography, the site named two of his singles namely “Song For You” and “My Everything” that really made a mark and started his singing career.

The 28-year-old “The Heirs” lead actor made his debut as a singer when he sang one of the official soundtrack from the “Boys Over Flowers,” “My Everything.” The said song became his “breakout single,” it became the actor’s “quintessential piece.”

Also Read: LEE MIN HO’S TOURISM ADVERTISEMENT GETS 23 MILLION VIEWS ON YOUTUBE [WATCH]

However, even if the actor clearly has a hold in the music industry, he firmly denies that he is interested in pursuing this path.

On the other hand, The Korea Herald reported that Lee is currently busy for his film “Bounty Hunters,” a multinational action film that revolves around five bounty hunters who run after escapee for money in China, Thailand, Hong Kong and Korea.

http://www.movienewsguide.com/lee-min-ho-early-christmas-gift-korean-star-releases-song-fans/124872

• Like 2

@minekas I think this calendar comes from the official Minoz (KR) fan club. 

More pages of Mr. Gorgeous :wub:

e3970d78jw1eyotv7ib44j20da0nmjsh.jpg

...or Mr. Fab(ulous) 

e3970d78jw1eyotv5y4gtj20da0nmab9.jpg

cto via minojennylin83

@roshinip Love that video compiling the fanvids of LMH in Thailand (so far). He's so gracious and sweet regardless of the time and I think this is why the crowd gets bigger and bigger with each passing day. Based on the photos I've seen, our usual suspects (k- and c-Minoz) have joined in the fun :) seeing that LMH seems to be more accessible in Bangkok. 

• Like 5

A new fan made video:

李敏鎬 - 江南*姜鐘大 이민호 - 강남 * 강종대 Lee Minho - Gangnam * Kang Jong Dae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e15GqCQi3Bs

cr DC Minoz

( Can't post the video, please click the link above.)

And @pixie0622, I found a news said that "The Day" on iTunes in USA would be Dec. 18, two weeks later than other countries because of some policy (?) there.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

A new fan made video:

李敏鎬 - 江南*姜鐘大 이민호 - 강남 * 강종대 Lee Minho - Gangnam * Kang Jong Dae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e15GqCQi3Bs

cr DC Minoz

WOW. That takes my breath away. As usual, thank you @gtLmh0622 for sharing it. Now I want to watch GB again. 

In my opinion, this movie will go down in history as a top classic gangster noir film and will be one of LMH's finest works. He may not have received multiple awards for it, but there's no shame in it for he clearly gave his best in breathing life to Jong Dae. Awards or not, he's shown us what he's capable of and I can't wait to watch his next works. 

Thanks too for the info on The Day's availability in the US. Will definitely buy it to add to my LMH Drive (as in car) Playlist. 

706ecc39gw1eynnl8j92rj20jg0rj0va.jpg

• Like 6