Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Hydrogenic
22 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Hydrogenic, thanks for sharing this. I'm happy to know that his single ranks 2nd on Japanese Oricon Charts, which was released in Japan last November 30. I'm impressed knowing that he had not promoted the album at all. Japanese fans love him. I heard that “The Day” is also popular in China. NICE single! 

Thanks for the reply willenette. I still can get my hands on this Album having difficulty ordering it on the internet. can you post a guide on how to buy this Album

On Mainstream media. 

ENTERTAINMENT /  DEC 3, 2015

LEE MIN HO TO EXPAND HIS SOLD-OUT ‘TALK CONCERT?’ ACTOR SURPRISES FANS WITH A SONG!

lee-min-ho-750x400.jpg

Lee Min Ho and Starhaus Entertainment may expand the actor’s “Talk Concert!” Read On!

Lee’s agency released an official statement regarding the actor’s upcoming “Talk Concert” and the possible expansion of the seats inside the venue due to the high demand of the fans.

According to KDrama Stars, Lee’s concert tickets are already sold-out, however, fans are still requesting for more seats.

Last November 24, Lee’s agency, Starhaus Entertainment had its official announcement regarding the concert and based on the report 3,000 seats had been reserved by the actor’s fans club, known as Minoz.

Also Read: LEE MIN HO ALL SET TO DO A TALK CONCERT; WILL HE OPEN UP ABOUT HIS LOVE AFFAIR?

The site reported that the agency also confirmed that all the seats were all occupied through these reservations which reportedly made a lot of Lee’s supporters to expressed their distress over the concert’s ticketing process and this made the actor reach out to his fans throughout Asia.

The agency’s representative said in his statement that due to the unique themed of the concert, which was talking (no singing nor dancing), the organizers decided to limit the seating for 3000 persons/tickets only.

However, the representative revealed that due to the high demands, the organizers are considering the idea of opening up additional concert tickets for Lee’s event, so that more fans will be able to attend.

Adding on, though the concert is more focus on talking, the organizers assured the fans that “the performance would be a crowd pleaser.”

Also Read: LEE MIN HO EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT! KOREAN STAR RELEASES SONG FOR FANS!

On the other hand, the 28-year-old “The Heirs” actor recently released a song dedicated to his fans all over the world.

Movie News Guide previously reported that Lee had an early Christmas gift to his fans as he released his new single “The Day” which is a follow-up track to his prior song, “Thank You” that was released last July 2015.

Moving on, Korea Herald reported that Lee is currently busy filming for his upcoming movie “Bounty Hunters,” a multinational action film that revolves around five bounty hunters who run after escapee for money in China, Thailand, Hong Kong and Korea.

As of writing, new updates about Lee Min Ho’s other new projects are yet to be announced.

Source: http://www.movienewsguide.com/lee-min-ho-expand-sold-talk-concert-actor-surprises-fans-song/125963

• Like 6

Starhaus FB update

배우 #이민호 의 갓 나온 따끈따끈한 새 싱글 앨범 ‘더 데이(The Day)’ 맛보기 영상! 오늘 드디어 받았습니다!!!! 아 뜨거~~! Lee Minho (이민호)

Another update

배우 ‪#‎이민호‬ 의 새 싱글 앨범 '더 데이(The Day)'가 전 세계 팬들에게 공개된다고 합니다!(짝짝짝) 글로벌 음원 사이트 아이튠즈(Itunes)와 미국 대형 온라인 사이트 아마존(Amazon) 등을 통해 전 세계 100여 개국에 발표된다고하는데 정말 어마어마하네요!
관련 기사 보러가기>>http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0001770970

I think this says that MinHo's album is available on large online sites such as Amazon and iTunes (please correct me if Im wrong)

1671853_article_99_20151204142812.jpg?ty

Itunes link

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/the-day-ep/id1061545542

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Hydrogenic said:

Thanks for the reply willenette. I still can get my hands on this Album having difficulty ordering it on the internet. can you post a guide on how to buy this Album

Hi Hydrogenic, oh, really? Have you tried YesAsia? Please try this site.....or Ebay..... :P

• Like 1

The Top Korean Instagram Accounts of 2015

Instagram has released an updated list of its top accounts in Korea for 2015 terms of the number of followers, the numbers of likes a photo received, and the genre of music most talked about on Instagram around the world.

(skipped unrelated.....)

The most followers gathered after starting an account in 2015

1. BIGBANG’s T.O.P (@choi_seung_hyun_tttop)

2. Jessica (@jessica.syj)

3. f(x)’s Krystal (@vousmevoyez)

4. IU (@dlwlrma)

5. Girls’ Generation’s YoonA (@yoona_lim)

6. Lee Min Ho (@actorleeminho)

7. CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa (@jyheffect0622)

8. Kim Soo Hyun (@soohyun_k216)

9. SISTAR’s Bora (@borabora_sugar)

10. Sulli (@jin_ri_sul)

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

MINOZTHAILANDCLUB FB update :

b01256c8jw1eynp3ub9j3j213z1fbgxu.jpg

via Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE

Hi gtlmh, thanks for sharing this message. I've seen the pictures here how his Thai fans welcomed him during his movie filming there recently. And I could say that was a special gift from all the fans to LMH. He received a hot welcome. NICE.  :P

• Like 3

HELLO from the other side! :wub:

20151204 Bangkok

e3970d78jw1eyo7c7rg7bj20hs0m80v9.jpg

cr Mintjung 

Seems to me that our boy brought only black and white shirts in Thailand :D Is he staying there until the 7th or 12th? 

Read the posts about him no longer going to China and HK. Maybe not him but the other costars are/ did? We only get news about Minho's part, I think? 

Just checked out iTunes---his "The Day" is not yet available in my side of the world.

Thanks chingus for all the updates! 

• Like 7