Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Chingus @Mosquito @mtdt @yyanz1  Uri Minho is coming to Singapore!  <:-P
BvfU4hxCIAAGnXS.jpg:large
So you better hurry and join the promo so you can be at the FM and share your experience with us!Word is that he's going there on SEPT. 27th (right before Malaysia) and will hold the OSIM FM at Causeway Shopping Point Mall (check with local OSIM for confirmation and details.)  
Here's something to give you luck----and plenty of love ;))BvdTWVTCMAEpg3v.jpg:large
cr TheB

its been a long time...can u tell me any link where i can watch k drama with less data useage..my internet data is getting over soon......i am yet to complete city hunter last 5 episodes...palli please....chingus..

hi chingus........its been a long time u must have forgotten me........i really wanted to ask "perhaps did u miss me??"but i keep lurking in this forum night and day.......when is gangnam blues going to be released?

pixie0622 said: Chingus @Mosquito @mtdt @yyanz1  Uri Minho is coming to Singapore!  <:-P

So you better hurry and join the promo so you can be at the FM and share your experience with us!Word is that he's going there on SEPT. 27th (right before Malaysia) and will hold the OSIM FM at Causeway Shopping Point Mall (check with local OSIM for confirmation and details.)  
Here's something to give you luck----and plenty of love ;))
cr TheB

@minnu Welcome back!  >:D<  Sorry I can't help you with your website request (I only watch on Viki and DF) but I can tell you that GANGNAM BLUES is slated to premier in December (no date yet), and Minho says he would be promoting the movie in November.  No other info has been released at the moment.
Another great FAN ART for GB BvftOY6CEAAIj2Y.jpg:large

B&W version for my monochrome-loving chingus ;;)BvftRPOCYAA9U8n.jpg:large
cr Rubyring@Dave

Randomness leisures-and-sports-022.gif
I love this look =D>  From top to toe, impeccably styled.  And with his aura, he looks like he was plucked out of the PFW runway and PS'd into an airport shot.  Hope he goes with something like this for RE:MINHO but minus the white shirt, of course.  ;))BvfssZiIAAA2PMz.jpg:large

And with this sculpted body....SPIDERMINho!!! :))BvfAVLICYAAxkAb.jpg:large

cr as tagged

More Randomness  :-\"
Out of curiosity, I did a side-by-side of his 2009 pics vs current.  I am not sure if it's because I fell in love with him in 2013 and not in 2009 that I find the current LMH much more attractive.  Although I love the innocence of 2009 LMH, I like the sophistication and smartness of today's LMH more.What do you think?
XOOmrJA.jpg

2009 cr as tagged2014 from various sources

@minnu

Welcome back minnu.
Have you tried gooddrama.net   or    drama.net  or dramago.com or dramacool.com in addition to the sites that pixie told you.

@pixie
I find him great in all the photos you posted but I prefer  his CH look in this photo

leeminho.jpg

sleep tight my friend......

I recall @CarolynH saying that she doesn't like watching Minho's concerts because he "looks forced and unnatural on stage".
Well, I beg to disagree because I wouldn't have him otherwise!
Look how cute he bump-itty-bumps! :))864090233.gif?1408523898

And how he shake-itty-shakes! =))864085542.gif?1408518997

cr LMH-therapy 

Guest kayabun

@pixie0622, thanks for sharing the good news about him coming to Singapore!  @mtdt, are you going?  i think @moorain is gonna be upset that she is here now instead of September :) Sg minoz, Faith starts on 25/8 Mon 10pm Channel U.

GUESS RELEASES SNEAK PEEK OF PICTORIAL! 
So hot!!! 00005590.gif   perfect10smiley-1.gif
NEWS:  ".....pictorial Lee has been in full production for 'lush fashion' style of chic, stylish, slightly loose shirt styling hurt the sexy to show off."  
BvhhjjkIIAAq1Z5.jpg:large

BvhgCXcIgAAfpd7.jpg:large

SOURCE:  http://www.newsis.com/pict_detail/view.html?pict_id=NISI20140821_0010040229