Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Gotta share this , so I am in Huntington Beach same exact place LMH filmed Heirs approximately a year ago, I am like in such a spazz mode my brothers are making fun of me lol

Just to think he was here is surreal , if I ever get to meet him I'll surely die lol

Hopefully he does come to the US more often, given the article

This experience has made my summer

:x 8->

Guest pritsay

Mosquito said: [Aug 17, 2014] Fan Account Gangnam Blues: TOUCHED
http://www.weibo.com/2277808574/BiIGpiwMu

Sunday (8.17) was our last day in Korea, we received information in the morning that MH would be at a filming site that would  take 2 hours by car from Seoul. We knew that we have a flight to catch later in the day (to go home) and that it would be an indoor filming so we might not even get to see him, still we decided to make the trip. By the time we reached the filming site it was already 12 noon. We could not locate the place at first but did manage to get there eventually.

When we got there, we did not see MH’s car and were a bit worried; the next thing we knew, a car came by and it was MH, he had also just arrived. When he alighted from the car, it looked like he just woke up and he appeared a little shy, he held onto his hair but still waved at us.

After that it started to rain but we do not want to miss any opportunity so we just stood there holding onto our umbrellas and waited. We could see a small balcony by the second floor so we kept a lookout for movements through that balcony.

Looking at the time, we could only wait up to 3pm and time was ticking by; I kept praying for MH to come out at least once. But only his manager came out to buy stuff and went back in, which meant that MH would not need to come out?

After standing for almost 3 hours, nearing 3pm we saw movements at the balcony; finally the one whom we had been praying to see came and stood quietly at the balcony to let us have a view of him. I am touched, how did he know about our prayer?

We looked to the balcony and waved at him, he gave us a smile that was so perfect & handsome, it just warmed us like the sun – THANK YOU, thank you so  much  for answering our prayer. His gesture truly warmed the coldness which we had endured from the rain.

We left the site feeling fulfilled and satisfied.

Side note: His legs were fine so looked like it was probably muscle ache on the previous day.

MH was not in this photo although that was the balcony he stood; this was taken while we were waiting for him in that 3 hours. When MH came out, he stood alone by the door frame of the balcony, he could not venture out too much probably he could not afford to ruin his filming outfit (he was in a smart looking suit).
MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

jellylovesfaith said: 2. My Personal Preference: Son Ye Jin and Lee Min Ho

Personal Taste is an apt title to me, as I so enjoyed this K-drama. I would love to see these two on screen again, though especially in a show where Son Ye Jin got a chance to play a more powerful character who maybe helps out a more hapless Lee Min Ho, as it would be fun to see some role reversal or different characterizations.

NEW YADEA PIC
BvchXGGCYAADakU.jpg:large
src VIA 
I really like this YADEA campaign that drives RESPONSIBLE BIKE RIDING as personified by The Modern Knight(rider).  God knows how much China needs a campaign like this to curb the rate of motorcycle accidents there.  Here's the series on Responsible Riding:

BvSuMwhIQAAxvvH.jpg:large

adlyn13 said: Gotta share this , so I am in Huntington Beach same exact place LMH filmed Heirs approximately a year ago, I am like in such a spazz mode my brothers are making fun of me lol Just to think he was here is surreal , if I ever get to meet him I'll surely die lol Hopefully he does come to the US more often, given the article This experience has made my summer :x 8->

Lee Minho to hold global fan meets across Asia and America

Lee Minho, one of Asia’s most recognizable stars worldwide, is scheduled to take his fan meetings from Asia to the Americas.  Last year, it was recorded that 52,000 tickets were sold in eight Asian cities. This year, he will start his tour in Seoul before heading to cities like Beijing and Tokyo.

This year’s fan meet is titled “Re:Minho” and Star House Entertainment revealed that the concept was, “As if restarting a computer, this tour is to symbolize a new start. Fans will be able to see new and different images of Lee Minho.” 

It was also revealed that Lee Minho will be venturing to the Americas, marking the spread of Korean culture, especially K-pop and K-dramas, not just in Asia but to the Western world as well. 

Also, having 15.4 million likes on his official Facebook, Lee Minho is the most popular star in Korea, with even more likes than any K-pop idol. This makes him stand at number 16 worldwide, solidifying his position even amongst global actors and actresses!

Are you ready to meet Lee Minho?

Source: IncheonIlbo, Official Lee Minho Facebook

from: http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/95150026618/lee-minho-to-hold-global-fan-meets-across-asia-and#.U_Px8v6LUD8.facebook

@pixie0622‌ Wow lmh is sooo handsome on those fashion outfit in heirs.. Im wondering why there were bad comments about what he wore on those outfits... Maybe they were just envy because whatever he wear it looks good on him :-P :-P :-P

@pixie0622 thank you for remembering me.  He look really sexy with that gaze, my heart almost stop and my hand is trembling just looking at this picture... oooh hot and sexy even though it is in saguek ... think I will be drooling if I see him in a tux with this image .... minho don't shave for a week and we see how you look ...huh   :D:D

Yes that link they're not mention Lee Minho as co-endorser of Yoona. But in this link, they mention Yoona will participate in various promotional activities with innisfree's global ambassador Lee Minho, such as product advertisements and gracing of events in Asian countries including China, Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/100921/20140725/yoona-from-girls-generation-goes-from-local-to-global-for-innisfree.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------

@Mosquito If you don't mind, can you translate again PrincessGB's weibo post? she posted again about her experience when she met Lee Minho on August 15 in GB filming (with more details). Is there any new or interesting? Thanks in advance http://www.weibo.com/2277808574/Bj8ZLvidW

87c499begw1ejj0h7ieidj20c70k175z.jpg
87c499begw1ejj0h8b1jaj20e40ojdhv.jpg

87c499begw1ejj0h9p21yj20ka1090vz.jpg