Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest guadi

a604511cgw1egc7r62i6qj20g00czwf5.jpghttp://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=554238&page=1

This poster shared another anecdote on the set. Paging @zinnia :)] :)
Edit: I guess the arm above is his.

Guest guadi

So you know that shoe endorsement, which at first I thought it was legit, but on second thought it doesn't make sense that he's endorsing women's shoes :-?

Anyway, that brand has been putting out guesses for a few days now, and they are all his silhouettes

abc1c0dagw1egbw85s4faj214l3m8h8s.jpg
The latest one. At this point, they better not be trolling me /:)

Guest califgirl

This is cool

Love the collection. Why didn't he wear like this in the Line commercial but the Kim Tan's granny sweater again?

class="main-title"Lee Min Ho Introduces “Kyochon Chicken” [CF]

lee min ho kyochon chicken cf

Now I’m hungry for some chicken.

Lee Min Ho’s smooth voice calmly tells you about Kyochon Chicken. He filmed a 30 second CF as he explained the different occasions where eating chicken would be best fit.

The CF starts off with Lee Min Ho slowly opening the box of chicken as his face appears asking “who can do this?” Kyochon Chicken brings happiness and of course delicious chicken to children, people at work, and at a game. Towards the end a box opens up revealing deliciously seasoned chicken. 

http://24-7kpop.com/lee-min-ho-introduces-kyochon-chicken-cf/

class="at_ttl"She Would Have Dated Lee Min Ho And Married Hyun Bin But Instead Played Their K-Drama Moms

The Heirs

She would have dated them but instead she wound up playing their mom. Still Kim Sung Ryung has no regrets about the maternal roles she played with Lee Min Ho and Hyun Bin.

On a recent episode of "One Night of TV Entertainment," Kim Sung Ryung, 47, was asked which of her co-stars comes closest to her ideal type.

"I would date Lee Min Ho and marry Hyun Bin," she said. "I want to give love to Lee Min Ho but I want to be loved by Hyun Bin."
But alas, she did not even get to date or marry them onscreen as she played their moms.

She also said that she was jealous of actress Kim Hee Ae for getting to film "A Secret Love Affair" and having an onscreen romance with a man so much younger than her.

Kim Sung Ryung played Lee Min Ho's biological mother in the drama "The Heirs." And she plays Lady Hyegyeong, the biological mother of King Jeongjo, played by Hyun Bin, in the film "The Fatal Encounter."

(skipped unrelated..)

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/21849/20140512/she-would-have-dated-lee-min-ho-and-married-hyun-bin-but-instead-played-their-k-drama-moms.htm

@pixie0622
Actually it probably is just CJ's Foodville being lazy. They had put both Won Bin and KSH in the same

in the past. Both have different selling or charming points and target different group age, yet they are appearing in one CF, lol!

P.S. his kiss looks hungrier is because he's playing an 18 yo with active production of hormones :))

LOL @guadi, All first 4 points may relate to Min Ho but the last, has Minho recently said he likes to exercise in interviews? :)) I still remember some of us used to argue who would be suited to him because he's such a homely who stays at home and plays hours of video games

sia3 said: LOL @guadi, All first 4 points may relate to Min Ho but the last, has Minho recently said he likes to exercise in interviews? :)) I still remember some of us used to argue who would be suited to him because he's such a homely who stays at home and plays hours of video games

@adamfever
It gave us 4 clues to the person endorsing the Suphier shoes brand. He or she is/has:-
1) Dimples
2) Childish or child-like
3) Loves meat
4) Loves exercising

That's why I think it may relate to Minho esp. the first 3 but last one somehow doesn't really suit him as we may have seen him play sports on KNTV Good Day but it's more like he's having fun playing sports but not because he loves to exercise.

sia3 said: @adamfever
It gave us 4 clues to the person endorsing the Suphier shoes brand. He or she is/has:-
1) Dimples
3) Loves meat
4) Loves exercising

That's why I think it may relate to Minho esp. the first 3 but last one somehow doesn't really suit him as we may have seen him play sports on KNTV Good Day but it's more like he's having fun playing sports but not because he loves to exercise.

NL1aUBo.jpg

Another message from the GB staff.

Gangnam Blues_Jong Dae's right arm_2

Seeing you miss and cry out Jong Dae or wonder his whereabouts, I am at a loss as if throbbing. Asking myself if those symptoms are the signs that I am prying too much, in the end, I've come to the conclusion that it's just 'the same heart, the same mind' as always.

Jong Dae the ragpicker turned around a corner after colliding some unexpected situations.

Nowadays Jong Dae wears a shirt instead of rags in still black, no more dirty, and loosely combed back hair style.

While I showed the picture of his shabby right arm of the ragpicker last time, today I give you this picture of his right arm where he was in the car with his company as if he sported the splendor of a white shirt once again.

What we should do now is awaiting how Kim Jong Dae, Baek Yong Gi and Kang Gil Su with his gangs will unfold the story of 'houses', 'land', and 'survival' in the maelstrom of greed and power in the east side of Youngdeungpo, the origin of vulgar capitalism of Korea.

* As my own personal view, Jong Dae is well suited with Yong Gi(KRW), great with Gil Su(JJY), and well matched with Min Sung Hee(KJS). (after all, he is exploding such chemistry with anybody, which he himself knows it or not...)

** I'm still shy and timid, so if many of you are uncomfortable with this photo and post, please be easy on me. Bye~

comment

It really is 'the same heart, the same mind'. I can't give you the entire picture, which is because this is not the right time, not because I lack my sincerity, you know that? If I can make your today happy by this blurry his right arm photo, I am moved. I will try his left arm, or other body part for that matter next time. keke. Have a beautiful Tuesday...

cookienomer said:adamfever:  How did you know that I was desperate for an excuse to procrastinate some more from working?   Wash dishes....no, jump up and down in bed to titillate the neighbors...nah, vacuum the cat...maybe later, check on LMH's kisses for adamfever...YES!  YES!  YES!  Thank you!   :-*    So in reviewing the aired rooftop kiss, I can report that she did both.  First she pulled his sweater by the shoulder like in the clip, then they cut to her gripping it on his right side at the waist.  They probably spliced at least 2 takes together for the final version.

Now, what else can I do........

Guest Moonrain

adamfever said: sia3 said: @adamfever
1) Dimples
3) Loves meat
4) Loves exercising