Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

chelsea814 said: Heirs Philippines 45 seconds teaser, I almost jumped. I'm very late actually. I just saw this but it became trending after the teaser maybe 2 hours ago with the hashtag #KingMinho. So cute from the taiwanese version of Go Joon Pyo (Dao Ming Si), he will be replaced by King Minho.
The King is Back!

pixie0622 said:
@zinnia‌ Also, what do Koreans think of the fact that this CF is almost identical to KSH's Tous les Jours that came out much earlier? I understand that both establishments are owned by the same company....but why the same concept? Have they always done it this way? I read that So Ji Sub used to be Twosome's endorser and Won Bin for Tous---were their ads similar, too? MinHo's CF has an interactive Facebook Page, too, in Korean. I c

Guest jellylovesfaith

wow i really love the lighting of this pic.. it's like he's not wearing a shirt underneath that coat :-O :-O
the most beautiful thing you have is your smiles.!!!!!

RIGHT?? :D :D 
cr: to owner

class="headline"What Made Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin Share Indirect Kiss?

26s5sg4pd35yejbo961w2oan6oqjt4ik.jpg

[by Shin Na Young / translated by Chloe Yun] ‘The Heirs’ star, Lee Min Ho’s past ‘indirect kiss’ scene became a hot issue lately among online communities making female fans fall in love with him again. 
In 2010 MBC drama series ‘Personal taste’, Lee Min Ho ate rice porridge and shared it with his partner Son Ye Jin. He scooped up the rice porridge with his own spoon and asked her to try and see if it’s poisoned. After seeing her eating the rice porridge, Lee said, “Did you know that we just kissed indirectly?”

> Traditional Korean Food ‘Rice Porridge’ 

pk66rxnk9gcqbdvy0774x9goueyujuxz.jpg

Rice porridge is what made Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin share the ‘indirect Kiss’. Rice porridge is Korea’s traditional food that people usually eat when they are sick. Made of soaked rice, it is nutritious and easy to digest. 
From white rice to pumpkin porridge, there are various kinds of porridge. White rice porridge is the most common one among Korean patients who have trouble digesting. It has its signature mild flavor and is easier to digest than other types of porridge. 
If you are interested in dieting and getting plastic surgery, pumpkin porridge should be included in your meal plan. Pumpkin helps reduce swelling and detoxify the body, which make it one of the most recommended foods for pregnant women and those who received plastic surgeries. 
When sweltering summer comes people look for healthy food to restore energy. Abalone porridge is considered one of the healthiest and luxurious foods among Koreans. Many Koreans also eat chicken porridge instead of samgyetang (expensive chicken stew made of ginseng, jujube, and other medical herbs). 
> Fusion Rice Porridge 

x4yxr5uivg23o841pbie6whxpcq59nhv.jpg

Various new types of rice porridge have been introduced. Cheese and curry rice porridge are popular especially among young people who enjoy western foods. Many women love vegetable porridge which is low calories and contains plenty of vitamins. Tuna porridge is also one of the most popular types as it contains DHA that helps revitalize a brain cell.   
Grown-ups who love spicy flavor favor octopus kimchi porridge. For its spicy flavor from Kimchi and octopus that helps restore energy, octopus Kimchi porridge is considered one of the best hang-over foods in Korea. (photo by Jook Story) 
For more: bntnews.co.uk contact: news@bntnews.co.uk

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/what-made-lee-min-ho-and-son-ye-092029464.html

Guest jellylovesfaith

Lol if it wasn't for his gorgeous face popping out, he could double as a muppet... He totally looks like he's gone to visit sesame street - in full costume :P 

20090905_soff10.jpg

i love his smile here though :x