Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

finally delurk in LMH thread, since it's his anniversary, well i am always updated about him now because of the Heirs drama and more active in Shippers thread but I am always lurking here. But i got to know him and became a fan since BOF. I like him in Personal Taste but my most favorite are City Hunter, since it's action and Heirs, well because his real personality, is very close to Kim Tan,as he always says he's Kim Tan. i haven't watched Faith, because i don't like fantasy or historical/sageuk but now i will find time to watch it since i think u will all recommend it.

and I just watched his old movie, Our School E.T., wow he's already a hottie there. My friends are always teasing me about openly and crazily liking LMH, since I have  boyfriend. Fortunately, my boyfriend understands.
That's all folks, Good night!Again, Happy 8th Debut Anniversary Lee Min Ho.

Hi guys, just to share with you, Innisfree's Singapore outlet is having a lucky draw event and the top 5 prizes allows you to go to Jeju with Lee Min Ho! It's a sponsored trip by Innisfree! Not sure which other countries are participating and sending winners over too. My guess is Hongkong and Taiwan are also participating.

Tried my luck with one lucky draw ticket! Hopefully by some sheer miracle, I might just get really lucky to meet him AGAIN!

Guest jellylovesfaith

jaslynkpl

said: Hi guys, just to share with you, Innisfree's Singapore outlet is having a lucky draw event and the top 5 prizes allows you to

go to Jeju with Lee Min Ho

! It's a sponsored trip by Innisfree! Not sure which other countries are participating and sending winners over too. My guess is Hongkong and Taiwan are also participating. Tried my luck with one lucky draw ticket! Hopefully by some sheer miracle, I might just get really lucky to meet him AGAIN!

Funny, i am downloading LINE msgr only bec uri Oppa is promoting it!!! This is addicting!!! Anyone here who wants to be my LINE friend??? PM me ;) Wish it'll be like weibo where LMH spends time...even just a little time online on it too!!! Eeeeiiiii!! Just a thought makes me giggle!!! Hahaha

Guest guadi

Another Fanvid celebrating his debut anniversary by Lastella

His has more bump during CH days I think [偷乐]

Guest jellylovesfaith

To the lovely lady who has given us the most perfect human being on the planet.... Happy mother's day Mrs. Lee!!!
lee-min.jpg

you have no idea how thankful we are to you :D :D. Ps happy mother's day to all minoz out there too :x  

@jellylovesfaith‌ HAHAHAHA!!! I love Patrick's expression! That pretty much sums up how we felt! Spending time with LMH over coffee will be really nice! I doubt being in the pool is possible since he hates swimming. Innisfree has conducted this Green Tea Tour event previously so what these lucky winners will get to do is to visit the green tea plantations, their glasshouse in Jeju, make their own soap and have a delicious meal there. The final event will be planting a tree. I guess LMH will only appear at this part? But I like your idea of flying Jeju air with HIM!!!