hkana

This needs 'Brand New' as BGM. All Shinhwa's cool scenes need Brand New. :D
CC17MpvUIAA-2gY.jpg
cr. 7979_0216

150417 나혼자산다 #김동완 동완오빠의 화난 등근육과 섹시한 앞태(?) ^/////^ pic.twitter.com/5vhYokTI34

— 휴림 (@gbfla1916)

April 17, 2015

The bike lane safety light that the fans gift him

안전제일! 자체발광! 사소한 것 하나까지 놓치지않는 오빠얌의 센스! (8ㅁ 8 오빠얌 자전거 안전하게 타세요♡ pic.twitter.com/zfYMxKauxi

— 동완인뎅*(dw-in-deng) (@dw_in_deng)

April 17, 2015

Imagine this is how he looks like when he's calling you on the phone 8->  :((CCzNfBkUsAIUo0X.jpg
cr. 79M728
There are so many to talk about but I'm too tired T.T See you girls tomorrow :)  *kiss*

Guest linakyon

@achil pffffft that's right, I might as well save that money :))

ikr, you can eat at your own rhythm :) When I eat with friends and family, I am always the last one to finish my meal because I like to talk a lot and I eat slowly, so they always have to wait for me xDSee, it's worth stanning this oppayam, we try things we wouldn't otherwise :D
@hkana @achil It really is great to get rid of smells :) My mother uses it in tupperwares and it works wonders :) 
ok ok no face mask then :)) Yes, that beautiful face should not be hidden :)
How many times everyone died with ILA, I certainly died a few times. IKR his back, I want to feel it hahaha I sound perverted, don't I? Perks of being his stan :PHis mom is really cute and just like he keeps the reality in check with us, his mom does the same with him, like mother like son indeed :)I think I heard him saying a sick person shouldn't come as often :( 
My mom watched the ep with me, and she said I think  I know why you stan him, clothes on the floor just like you pile clothes on your room's chair xD Well, all I gotta say is thank you mom haha 

@linakyon oh no T.T  His mom is not too well? :(  She's not young anymore, all the Shinparents are.  If she can come often, maybe she lives nearby? Same building complex?  
Hahaha omg same. I'm worst, Wannie's house is neater than my room :))
@linakyon @achil So true! :D  I think even the cameramen from the show can learn a thing or two from him, like when he's setting up the go pro on the lower part of the bike :
CC1vRzoUEAAwTJv.jpg
cr. dongwah
And the way he cleverly put the camera on the plate in the restaurant... Oh speaking of the restaurant, is he a regular patron of them, is the ahjumma he hug the owner?
His smile :((  Should I open a restaurant near his house argh

오빠의 이 미소를 봐도 허리가 나가지 않은 아주머니..... 나라면 쓰러질거야.....orz pic.twitter.com/knGXCMY7rc

— 완글님*** (@cla19oedo)

April 18, 2015

Pervert omg aren't we all :)) His back looks so............! You know, I cursed at the standing mirror, why was the angle like that [-(  Turn it a few degree more then we can see the glory of his back and front :-\" 
He should have worn a tight biking pants too.   B-)

Articles  :x
[News] Reviews on Dongwan’s ‘I Live Alone’ appearance (3 articles)

※ Article 1.

Kim Dongwan on ‘I Live Alone’ shows how charming he is

Shinhwa member and actor Kim Dongwan again showed what a charming person he is through ‘I Live Alone’. Fans were probably familiar with his way of life, viewers who never got to know him got newly accustomed to and were drawn into his friendliness and talent.

Kim Dongwan made his second appearance on MBC’s ‘I Live Alone’ on the 17th. Two weeks ago he made issues after appearing in the show’s guest section ‘Rainbow Live’, and following favorable reviews he again appeared to show more scenes from his interesting life. ‘I Live Alone’ rarely has guests appear for more than one week, a fact which proves how favorably Kim Dongwan’s appearance was received.

[Omit]

The way he reviewed his videos and tried to think of a way to edit them properly made viewers want to try out his hobbies someday.

tumblr_inline_nmz9nudS4h1spcm04_1280.jpg

His friendliness also shone. He gave part of his apple to a little boy that didn’t recognize him, and asked a fan who wanted to take a picture of him to do so with his own camera too. He never shied away from strangers when they approached him and spoke to him.

[Omit]

Kim Dongwan is a member of Korea’s longest-running group and so is a well-known star. His life on ‘I Live Alone’, however, made him feel like a close friend. It was enough to attract not only his fans, who of course probably already knew of his charms, but also the ordinary viewers of this show.

The staff of the show recently hinted they were trying to get Kim Dongwan to appear as a regular. Viewers have also been asking for this ever since he first made his appearance, heightening anticipation towards the day it will happen.

[Omit]

SourceOsen

※ Article 2.

Kim Dongwan on ‘I Live Alone’…call me the ideal single-lifer

tumblr_inline_nmz9vhzAWS1spcm04_1280.jpg

[Omit]

During his last appearance he showed how he spends his time busily, and this time he showed how he spills his energy into a dynamic hobby. Though he lives alone, he doesn’t spend his time lying around; he spends his time wisely, breaking the prejudice that people who do things alone feel lonely and bored.

Kim Dongwan managed to establish himself as ‘the ideal single-lifer’ through ‘I Live Alone’. He knows how to use his time to invest in himself, and enjoys himself in his hobbies. He pushed men who live alone everywhere and don’t spend their time as wisely to get out and spill that energy, sweat, and passion.

SourceXports News

※ Article 3.

Kim Dongwan gives ‘I Live Alone’ a much needed dose of ‘ways to love yourself’

tumblr_inline_nmza2ek4LW1spcm04_500.jpg

Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan appeared again on ‘I Live Alone’. He mentioned during this episode that he didn’t think he could be a regular on the show because he’s too busy, and his words were proven in his day portrayed after. His day actually showed just how he’s managed to remain happily single at 35 years of age. His perfect fit in the show makes viewers sorry he’s hesitant to join it.

[Omit]

Kim Dongwan entertained viewers in a new way never before portrayed in ‘I Live Alone’, leaving them wanting more. Other celebrities on ‘I Live Alone’ mostly showed how they do the little things like cleaning their room or holding birthday parties, but Kim Dongwan never stopped moving, and showed how one can spend his time alone excellently with a good hobby. The way he uses his time for himself under the motto ‘I’m as happy as much as I move’ shows how love for oneself and some effort can make life much more richer. This is why he’s such an attractive prospect for ‘I Live Alone’ fans. We hope viewers can continue to refer to his busy life in the future whenever they feel lazy or bored.

SourceTV Daily

Kim Dongwan entertained viewers in a new way never before portrayed in ‘I Live Alone’, leaving them wanting more. Other celebrities on ‘I Live Alone’ mostly showed how they do the little things like cleaning their room or holding birthday parties, but Kim Dongwan never stopped moving, and showed how one can spend his time alone excellently with a good hobby. The way he uses his time for himself under the motto ‘I’m as happy as much as I move’ shows how love for oneself and some effort can make life much more richer. This is why he’s such an attractive prospect for ‘I Live Alone’ fans. We hope viewers can continue to refer to his busy life in the future whenever they feel lazy or bored.
:-bd

He said he didn't think he could become a permanent members because he's too busy... It's ok Oppa, we understand. Instead we're thankful you share a glimpse of your daily life with us and for getting us inspired :x   Will we get another episode btw?  Maybe before/after the surgery? Hope we will, I want to hear how the surgery went, and we can hear that he is fine.

Guest linakyon

@hkana Perhaps her disease might not be controlled contrary to what we thought :(

Hahaha xD My room is neat minus my desk and chair :))

I think she is :) I melted when he hugged that ahjumma but also a bit jealous inside, can't help it :P

Ah good to know, I don't feel bad anymore for doing the same, lord for two eps they are teasing us, I agree with you just change the angle slightly. I am happy with oppayam's sexy back but stop teasing us like that, we deserve to see your front :))

That would be our death, but yes please, let's start a petition, those legs need more tight pants :P

Didn't he say the surgery was successful with a hashtag on CI fb, so it must have ended well :)

Couldn't agree more with the article, when I'm bored or lazy usually I turn on my PC and surf on the net, but since his first appearance on the show I reflected, and now, when I have those moments I'll go for a jogging or just grab my camera and leave the house :)

It's not a drama but lots of his scenes look too cool as if they're coming from a drama :)
tumblr_nmzp7kWZi91qamx92o1_400.gif tumblr_nmzp7kWZi91qamx92o2_400.gif
cr.spacegirlblues
tumblr_nmd5fg9Mqg1uqsghmo2_500.png
cr. shinhwastyling
tumblr_nlvteivntt1up32d0o1_400.gif tumblr_nlvteivntt1up32d0o4_400.gif
cr. destinygyo

Syooong syooong

또 쌔앵~ pic.twitter.com/sryfziabw8

— 동완예능사 (@mag7921)

April 17, 2015

쌔앵~ pic.twitter.com/38fyi541Vo

— 동완예능사 (@mag7921)

April 17, 2015

His reaction is so cutehttps://twitter.com/dcchip6/status/589100810627260416

:))  but then another cute face when he ate the apple. Like a kid T.T

한입해 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/EKRdVF8E9Z

— 초선 (@shushu_0324)

April 17, 2015

CBsYenvUkAER-mr.jpg
cr. Monster_Bab

Where is the gif of him carrying the bike uphill... I can't seem to find it again...

OMG the tags!!!!!!!!!!!!   =))
[김동완]엑스포츠뉴스 - ' 김동완, 신화 모르는 꼬마에 "옛날 엑소" 굴욕http://me2.do/IFRhlSi3
‪#‎신화‬ ‪#‎김동완‬ ‪#‎공사다망김동완‬ ‪#‎박충재‬ ‪#‎정ㅍㄹ교‬ ‪#‎이미누‬ ‪#‎쇄골철심미남‬ ‪#‎등근육화남‬ ‪#‎멤버님들전화좀받아주세요‬ ‪#‎영어술술아님‬ ‪#‎딸기츄릎‬ ‪#‎김감독‬ ‪#‎불타는허벅지‬ ‪#‎정상에선사과를‬ ‪#‎아저씨껀먹어도되‬ ‪#‎옛날EXO‬ ‪#‎혼밥초고수‬ ‪#‎샤워는왜안보여주‬........sr. CI  Ent. FB
--
(Kim Dongwan)
XSportNews - ‘Kim Dongwan, Make A Joke About “Old EXO” To A Kid Who Doesn’t Know Shinhwa
http://me2.do/IFRhlSi3
#Shinhwa #Kim Dongwan #Busy Kim Dongwan #Park Choongjae #Jung P L Gyo #Lee Minu #Metal Pin Collarbone Handsome Guy #Back’s Muscle #Members Please Answer The Call #English is not fluent #Strawberry Slurp #Kim Director #Hot Thigh #Normal to Eat Apple #Ahjussi whom can you eat apple from #Old EXO #Master of Eating Alone #Why didn’t show the shower scene
credit: CIENT Facebook
translation by destinygyo
--
Yes why didn't you show the shower scene! 

@linakyon Ikr, that #Metal Pin Collarbone Handsome Guy made me reflect and I feel ashamed when I'm lazying around... Sigh, Oppayam. I'm trying, I'm trying :D
Oh yeah he did write the surgery went well.  Relieved :)

Guest linakyon

@hkana True! The first when he's changing his shirt remind me of a BTS pic of CUMK, one where the staff caught him changing on the set in TP's room and that shy smile :x

When he is leaving the gate, reminds me the scenes we saw TP leaving with his bag after a day of work :)

But my heart skips a bit seeing him riding that bike....

The hashtags, I'm sure it's him :))

Yup, it was cruel not to show the shower scene, we even saw Minbong showering on SB. not fair hmph!

Random, but reading the tags again reminds me that I burst out laughing when I saw he put Minwoo as Mi Nu, because 'Nu' means naked in Portuguese. This oppayam can still be ero in other languages without knowing ;))

Guest kunjit

aww..in the next episode of ILA he would be in Han River...why i never saw his car whenever I went there too  /:) 
@linakyon Nu means naked in portuguese? so random..made me remember when my friend met Minwoo but then she mentioned to me as Minho, and when i realized it was Minwoo that was near us, he was already gone lol

hello!!!!
been rewatching all videos i happen to save, thanks to all the shinwa changos!!!
when i noticed on the Shinwa's Winter Story Tour.....oppayam's right pinky finger is injured before....wonder how he managed to injure the same pinky....:(

@linakyon LOL!  Doesn't 'mi' mean 'my' or ''I in Italian, mix up those words then 'Minu' becomes 'I (am) naked' ... kkk !
@kunjit Aww it's a pity you missed Minwoo T.T    Oooh he'll be by Hangang?  What would he do there, I wonder.   I assume it will be for the next week show?  @czeree I don't know either... Maybe it's prone since it's already hurt before?  :(   Hoping the sub will be released too, it would be nice while waiting for the next hehehe

[News] Kim Dongwan on ‘I Live Alone’ gives every single man and woman a guide to the perfect single life

[Photos and content omitted]

Most people first think of his title as ‘1st generation idol’ whenever they catch sight of Kim Dongwan. On ‘I Live Alone’, however, Kim Dongwan was modest and never gloated over it. He knew how to enjoy himself alone, giving every single man and woman in Korea a guide to the perfect single life.

“I hope Kim Dongwan becomes a regular on ‘I Live Alone.’”

SourceThe Fact

cr. Shinhwa Stuff

"Kim Dongwan was modest and never gloated over it."

*nods*  

--

Kim Dong Wan says, “There’s still a lot I got to show”

kimdongwan.png

On the April 17th episode of MBC‘s “I Live Alone,” Shinhwa‘s Kim Dong Wan reappeared on the program and revealed his daily life of being an idol with 17 years in the industry.

Appearing as the 20th guest of “The Rainbow Live” series on “I Live Alone” which discloses the turning points of single male celebrities who live alone, Kim Dong Wan admitted that there is more that he wishes to share with viewers after bidding the program goodbye earlier.

In the episode, Kim Dong Wan brought sympathy when none of the three Shinhwa members he called answered his phone call, so he ended up eating alone. He further revealed his love for extreme sports and decided to go for one last mountain bike trip before his upcoming surgery to treat his injured arm.

With his own mountain bike and gear, Kim Dong Wan showcased his skills as a habitual biker, bringing viewers with him on a trip to Mount Ansan in the Seodaemun District where he served in the military. Treating a boy to a bite of an apple at the top of the mountain, he further bring laughs as he claimed to be former TVXQ and EXO after the boy failed to recognize him.

I Live Alone is a documentary style reality show of celebrities who live alone, aired on MBC every Friday at 11:15pm KST.

Meanwhile, Shinhwa wrapped up their promotions of their 12th album “WE” with title track “Sniper” earlier this month, in addition to an upcoming release of the album’s documentary DVD. Their 17th anniversary concert tour will continue to Shanghai and Taiwan in May.

*video*

Source: Herald POP

cr. koreaboo

"bringing viewers with him on a trip to Mount Ansan in the Seodaemun District where he served in the military"
"He went to have a last run down a mountain near his home"

Is Pyongchang-dong near Mt. Ansan? I remember reading he biked and took the bus to work during the service, that makes sense :)
--
There's one scene in ILA that made me want to hug him. It's when he called his doctor friend and gently stoked his collarbone. :(

오빠얌 쇄골 쓰담쓰담...ㅜㅜ 아프지뭬ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ pic.twitter.com/QVP9PC2QYd

— 헤헿 (@pingdola)

April 18, 2015

And the way he cleverly put the camera on the plate in the restaurant... Oh speaking of the restaurant, is he a regular patron of them, is the ahjumma he hug the owner?
His smile :((  Should I open a restaurant near his house argh

오빠의 이 미소를 봐도 허리가 나가지 않은 아주머니..... 나라면 쓰러질거야.....orz pic.twitter.com/knGXCMY7rc

— 완글님*** (@cla19oedo)

오빠의 이 미소를 봐도 허리가 나가지 않은 아주머니..... 나라면 쓰러질거야.....orz

— 완글님*** (@cla19oedo) April 18, 2015
">April 18, 2015

Pervert omg aren't we all :)) His back looks so............! You know, I cursed at the standing mirror, why was the angle like that [-(  Turn it a few degree more then we can see the glory of his back and front :-\" 
He should have worn a tight biking pants too.   B-)

Guest kunjit

@hkana pyeongchang dong and Mt Ansan is like connected somehow...i remember with my colleagues car driving through pyeochang dong bukhansan and somehow we went back through mt ansan near seodaemun..and i got confused lol

@kunjit Ooooooo I see.... Maybe it's a row of mountains that form Bukhansan National Park?  That must be a nice driving with beautiful views :)  and Oppayam drives through those roads too T.T  T.T  syoong syoong with his bike T.T T.T
@czeree Maybe? ;))  I hope she's not, it looks like he goes there a lot, how would he explain his rant to her? kkk... I think that one on SB was in Mapo, though (@kunjit is Mapo near as well? :P
--

Jinnie mentioned Oppayam in his FB tags :)) What did he mean with #IAmKimDongwanToo lol lol
[Trans] RT @JunJin_official : http://t.co/SYThZjWHU1 keke because today's weather is nice~ I'll show you my face #전진##junjin##Shinhwa#DayWithNiceSunshine##MyFans##MissYou##Laser##Gaze##IAmKimDongwanToo##
cr. malpabo
--
And what was our flower boy doing in the first pic haha

인스타에서 오빠얌 pic.twitter.com/21W0fnMg1O

— 혜니٩(๑`^´๑)۶ (@jj980324)

April 22, 2015

what does 비글오빠 mean?