Miss Korea 2007, Honey Lee Pics

Guest darkmagii

oh my!! haha!! really love her now.. Thanks a lot for the pics!! really really liked them.. I hope you can share more.. Thanks again! :D

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkmagii

nice! there are more beautiful pictures of her!! this has become an ultimate thread about Honey Lee and all her beautiful photoshoots lol

Guest darkmagii

lol....god it sucks to not be able to read korean... haha i dunno how to get onto her cyworld it's so confusing XD

Guest cookievang

not enough yet?

lol

53aeww3.jpg

4utoc61.jpg

4kcn59g.jpg

4uxa2p0.jpg

4zmg8b7.jpg

me am tired.

call it a day.

good day.

okay she is sooo FREAKEN HOTTT..dangg i love her smile :D anyhow WHO ARE THOSE HOT GUYS.>? :D

Guest darkmagii

she's so gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

yes thank you for sharing ppl!!! hope there are more of her to go around to help make her more recognized on Soompi this year

Guest darkmagii

I saw a picture of honey on the set of star golden bell

did anyone watch the episode?

what's that? mind explaining?? lol sounds interesting i wanna find out more about it

Guest mama bear

uhm...guys just give me an update if she will ever star in a korean drama!!! hahahaha and i will be the first one to watch it!

.....of all the beautiful korean celebrities...her face is sure standout.yeah! its what they call "beauty queen face." we have that too in our country. then the girls will end up in the entertainment scene. hope she become another top hallyu star! aja fighting! honey lee! her names cute by the way!

can you translate...song hye-kyo in english? just wondering.

Guest darkmagii

here's more of her lovely face for the public

kute32.jpg

kute30.jpg

kute29.jpg

kute28.jpg

kute27.jpgkute31.jpg

if you got some that hasn't been seen yet hook it up for us

Guest SweetSerein

she;s extremely beautiful...i really wanted her to win but then miss japan won. anyways, she's so pretti though.

Archived