Miss Korea 2007, Honey Lee Pics

Guest darkmagii

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest immaflipp

ohhh <33333 she has such a nice bodyy.. i wish mine looks like thattttttt.. gotta work out more to get those awesome curves she hass!

Guest darkmagii

she's sooooooo pretty! and she has a beautiful smile (:

I definately agree!!! her smile makes her look so sweet/cute/innocent cuz of those lovely dimples....dear god she is insanely gorgeous

Guest yma818

those pictures spam are all from her cyworld. She posts a LOTTTTTTTTT up to 80 pages worth for ONE category. she is gorgeous!!!

Guest darkmagii

those pictures spam are all from her cyworld. She posts a LOTTTTTTTTT up to 80 pages worth for ONE category. she is gorgeous!!!

you have a cyworld account?? omg plz share!! let the adoring public see!

Guest miura

LOVELY, LOVELY WOMAN

seriously

god must've been in a really good mood when He created her

she's flawless

and she's the only girl other than song hye gyo that deserves to be soompi queen <33333

Guest darkmagii

LOVELY, LOVELY WOMAN

seriously

god must've been in a really good mood when He created her

she's flawless

and she's the only girl other than song hye gyo that deserves to be soompi queen <33333

I definately agree with you and i'm behind her all the way!!! voting for her = for the win

Guest yintercept

I totally love this girl to bits!!!!!!!!!!! and totally rooted for her in miss universe. One thing that puzzles me is.....her chest got noticebly bigger since Miss korea swim suit days (on page 1) to now. Did she get anything done??

Archived