Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

演员李宝英也提及了新婚生活。

李宝英表示,画梅奖是出道后想一定要获得的奖项。另外,也坦率的回答了有关池城的提问,吸引了人们的视线。

当李宝英被问到对于“新婚生活怎么样”的提问时,羞涩的笑着说“会好好的给做早饭的,今天早上也给做了炒饭。”另外,李宝英也说道对担任SBS演技大赏MC虽然感到有压力,但会竭尽全力做好。cr baidutranslation: Interview by sbs midnight
translation: Interview by sbs midnight entertainment?Lee Bo Young was frank in her answers about Ji Sung.when asked about her married life, Lee Bo Young shyly said that she will put effort to prepare breakfast. She cooked fried rice just this morning. Furthermore, she mention although she is under stress as the mc for SBS upcoming Drama Award, but she will put her best effort.

logo-akp-icon.png

Lee Bo Young updates fans on her newlywed life with Ji Sung

December 18, 2013 @ 9:49 am

lee-bo-young-ji-sung_1387376287_af_org.j

Lee Bo Young updated fans about her newlywed life with Ji Sung on the latest 'One Night of TV Entertainment'.

SEE ALSO: Lee Bo Young to join Kim Woo Bin as hosts of the '2013 SBS Drama Awards'

The couple tied the knot this past September after six years of dating, and the actress shared that life after marriage has been pretty good. She commented, "I've been making sure to feed him breakfast. This morning we had fried rice."

Lee Bo Young also revealed that she felt a little apprehensive about hosting the upcoming 'SBS Entertainment Awards', saying, "I'm nervous, but I'll do my best."

source: allkpop

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"Lee Bo Young is effortlessly flawless in Cosmopolitan

by Brendan Fitzgibbons on Fri, Dec 20, 2013

Screen_shot_2013-12-18_at_5.30.27_PM.png

It has to be pretty great being Lee Bo Young. The beautiful actress who began her career as a model was recently named along with her husband Ji Sung, as the first and second 'Best Actors of the Year,' in a poll conducted by Gallup Korea. The couple's September wedding captured the hearts and minds of the K-Pop world.

Now the incredibly talented Young poses for the most recent Cosmopolitan in several elegant and effortless looks, all featuring her mind-blowing beauty. Check out the amazing pics from the shoot of the I Hear Your Voice actress as she showcases her relaxed and sexy style.

0000004382208006212857323.jpg

Looking like the perfect heroine in a flower-print mini dress. 

0000004382208006203039016.jpg

Total beauty in a Calvin Klein turtleneck. 

0000004382208006222616996.jpg

Casual cashmere sweater and gray suit pants. 

0000004382208006209036918.jpg

(Source: Cosmopolitan )

http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-bo-young-is-effortlessly-flawless-in-cosmopolitan-/

Rania Zeid said: itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"Lee Bo Young is effortlessly flawless

http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-bo-young-is-effortlessly-flawless-in-cosmopolitan-/

cassopeia said: Rania Zeid said: itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"Lee Bo Young is effortlessly flawless

Thanks to the highlight at UNICEF Korea

Published on Dec 19, 2013 by unicefMedia 

2014년 유니세프한국위원회가 설립 20주년을 맞이합니다!
UNICEF Korean Committee Celebrates 20th anniversary in 2014!

20131219_20thunicef.jpg

Ahn Sung Ki - Kim Rae Won - Lee Byung Hun
UNICEF Korean Committee Celebrates 20th Anniversary 

Lee Bo Young - Won Bin - Kim Hye Soo
Thank you to everyone for always being with us!

"My daughter is Seo - Young ', this year recorded the highest viewership selected program
12/20/2013 13:07 input

<! - E: the article title ->

[star Daily News reporter = thousand tales] KBS weekend drama "My daughter is Seo - Young 'is a TV show aired in 2013 recorded the highest viewership.

TNmS the 20th released by audience measurement agency in 2013, according to the national household ratings TOP 10 ranking in 2013 recorded the highest ratings of 42.8% recorded pro 'Seo - Young is my daughter', respectively. Following KBS1 daily drama 'Come on Kim' (30.4%), KBS weekend drama series "The King Going family '(28.3%) topped the 2,3 respectively.

TOP 10 has a whopping 7 ratings KBS and MBC 2 개 come up with one program, SBS 1 개 pro came up. MBC weekend drama is 'a legacy of one hundred years' (22.0%, 8 above) and Drama 'village' (19.8%, 10 above) came up in Brazil World Cup Asian Qualifiers SBS 'Republic of Korea VS Iran' (25.6%, 4 of ) is heard only in the TOP 10.

27806_34683_4826.jpg
▲ 2013, the most high ratings recorded KBS 'Seo - Young is my daughter' (KBS provided)

Before the introduction of the three-KBS TV Drama with the 'Best Multi-Yi', daily soap opera "Love Ride song 'and' intelligence is Gamcheon ', Brazil World Cup Asian Qualifiers' Republic of Korea VS Uzbekistan' and raised positions.

It is a strange thing to drive viewership of KBS KBS2's jumalgeuk ililgeuk a long time and the time of KBS1 aired on TV showed their strong will prominently.

"My daughter is Seo - Young 'September last year, in March of this year to address the prefectural police drama aired on KBS2's a play writer and Chun Ho Jin and Lee Bo Young played father and daughter in this story captured the hearts of viewers grabbing solo lasted audience.

cr lby dc

dramabeans_logo.png

Gonna find out who’s naughty or nice [Year In Review, Part 4]

by girlfriday | December 20, 2013yearend_collage581.jpg

I Hear Your Voice

Naughty or Nice: Is a basket of puppies snuggling under a rainbow nice?

Sohn Seung-yeon – “너의 목소리가 들려 (I Hear Your Voice)” [ Download ]

Every year there’s usually at least one drama that gets me squarely in the heart, enough for me to love it unequivocally, warts and all. I Hear Your Voice was my favorite drama of the year, thanks to a bizarre marriage of serial killer thrills, courtroom drama, and noona romance. I never said the recipe was sensical, did I? Besides being addictively paced and set up for emotional payoff, it was a world filled with characters who were consistent, flawed, and lovable.

Lee Bo-young’s uppity public defender heroine was hands-down my favorite character all year. She was sassy, smart, petty, immature, full of herself in every way, but so beautifully vulnerable and hilariously outspoken. Throw in a mind-reading super-powered noona-killer played by Lee Jong-seok, and you pretty much had me at hello. I loved all the reversals in their setup. The boy with superpowers was powerless in the real world. The girl he had put on a pedestal his whole life was just about the farthest thing from the defender of justice and truth he had made her out to be. He was a kid with an old soul. She was a grown-up who had never grown up.

There was a zippiness to the pace that owed a great deal to one very simple concept: throw a serial killer on their asses and start biting your nails. It wasn’t complex, but damn if it didn’t work remarkably well. Narratively it had the brute force of an avalanche—not subtle, but you’re just going to run at breakneck speed to get out of harm’s way. The constant threat of danger did wonders to throw our couple together, heighten the tension, and give their romance life-and-death stakes. Of course, a lot of what we gain from that momentum does get bogged down by a lot of courtroom drama, as the heroine’s cases provide the episodic mini-arcs throughout the show. Most of the time they’re just setup for character development, in which case they aren’t as tedious, but the Sesame Street law is by far the show’s weakest link.

But the romance and the character development make up for it in spades, especially when the relationship manages to be everything from heartbreaking, sweet, funny, self-sacrificing, heroic, to just plain romantic. On the downside I now harbor the highly unrealistic expectation that if I grow up to be like Jang Hye-sung, the universe will reward me with a mind-reading noona-killer of my very own. This is I think not quite the take-away message the drama was going for. In the simplest terms, it’s a feel-good drama populated with winning characters that has something uplifting to say about sticking up for the underdog, doing the right thing, and fighting to protect the ones you love. I mean, how could I not love you?

Read Full Article