Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013120214593603734&outlink=2&SVEC

News: Lee Bo Young will be MC for SBS Drama Award on December 31 ?. She did receive the invitation and her company said they are considering about it.

I think she will do it and my dream of her attending both KBS and SBS will be vanished :( Her Seoyeong portrait deserves the KBS Daesang

bichngoc93 said:
I truly agree with you that she deserves to be honoured by KBS for her performance as Seo Young. She did a splendid job in the drama, much, much, much better than the other dramas. The ratings were really high too. So she does deserved the honour. Hopefully KBS will acknowledge her hard work and present her with the Daesang. I have watched her dramas, all, with the exception of her first, and by far, Seo Young is her best work, as compared to the rest. I think the other dramas worth mentioning would be Seo Dongyo, Queen of the Game and also Mr. Goodbye. She did well in Mr. Goodbye with her comical role and without much makeup. She did well in Queen of the Game too. However, her image of Princess Shan Hua will last forever. Her 2nd main lead role, and yet she could portray the role so well. Her playfulness, her mischievous, her true love for Seo Dong right until her death still captures my heart so much.

JS kept promise to LBY to quit smoking!In a recent talk show, Hong (the MC for LBY and JS wedding - the bald headed guy) commented that JS was his life saviour in one of their drama. During their shooting in Africa, the stairs for the set collapsed and JS who was at the steps pulled Hong away, which saved him from injury. That was why he agreed to be the the MC of their wedding. He also mentioned that JS had kept his promise to LBY that he would quit smoking when they get married, and he had succeeded.( Looks like LBY didn't like smokers, and probably took her awhile to get JS to quit before marrying him.)cr lby baidu (translation)

The honeymoon venue of Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung : Luang Prabang, Laos. Just saw photos posted by JS. So its not Thailand afterall, but the little quiet country Laos. Very wise venue for a good rest and honeymoon. I guess not many people will recognise them on the streets, so all the freedom for them the roam the place. :)

bichngoc93 said: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013120214593603734&outlink=2&SVEC

News: Lee Bo Young will be MC for SBS Drama Award on December 31 ?. She did receive the invitation and her company said they are considering about it.

I think she will do it and my dream of her attending both KBS and SBS will be vanished :( Her Seoyeong portrait deserves the KBS Daesang

@Shaym, from what I watched last year, KBS Award was better than SBS MCs, and the show too was much better. SBS was rather boring with the MCs doing their job quite poorly, often at a loss for words. So hopefully if she's the MC, hopefully it can be better, but again who knows, I am not quite sure if she's is compering with Kim Woo Bin, young and lack of experience. Live recording is often very different from pre-recording where they can ngs. Live recording depends alot on how good the mcs to keep the show going. If you try watching the live shows from Hong Kong, the mcs there are very good. They keep the shows lively and with humour. So hopefully if LBY chooses to be the MC, let's hope it will go well. For KBS, it was thanks to the senior actress (the mother-in-law in My Husband has a Family), who brought about some laughter. But maybe it was also because LBY was there attending too. :))

Nominees for the SBS Daeseang has been announced. Its a 4 corner fight: Lee Bo Young, Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung and Su Ji Sub. Hahahahaha... all my favourites and anyone of them winning the award will be fine with me. :)) Hard fight as the Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung pair was wonderful in That Winter the Wind Blows, Su Ji Sub was so good in The Master's Sun and Lee Bo Young was good in IHYV. Who would be the Daeseang winner?  To speak the truth, I would much prefer her to be at KBS for her Daeseang for My Daughter Seo Young, and Ji Sung Excellence Actor for the Secret. That way they can be there for each other when they both win the award.... Hopeful lol

maybe KBS & SBS can negotiate between them to organize ceremony at different date. SBS already set date 31.12.2013, hopefully KBS can set date 30.12.2013. And then LBY can attend both. I also hope LBY can win daesang for MDSY.  :)) :)) :))

Now that you said that, then I think maybe the guys will be the one since none of them have been awarded the Daeseang. We will see who will attend the Awards, then we will know who will get the prize. But, not to throw cold waters, I think LBY may just receive the Excellence Actress Award for her performance, the drama may have high ratings, that's also mainly they have no competitor throughout the show... Queen of the Classroom and Swords and Petals were too weak to get the young viewers for the dramas. One was mainly with children, and the other, it was so boring. So still not very sure who may get the Daeseang for their excellence performance.

Lee Bo-young may host SBS Drama Awards

Actress Lee Bo-young has been offered to host the SBS Drama Awards, according to local media reports yesterday. 

An official at Lee’s agency reportedly confirmed that she has been asked to take the job and is currently reviewing whether she is going to take it or not. 

The actress has received much love from local fans this year after starring in “I Hear Your Voice” on SBS and “My Daughter Seo Young” on KBS. Many even speculate that she can win several awards this year from those two shows.

The actress got married to her boyfriend of six years, actor Ji Sung, in September and has left for their much-delayed honeymoon last week. Ji posted photos on his social network service yesterday that he is in Luang Prabang, Laos.
source: koreajoongangdaily.joins.com

poonie22 said: Nominees for the SBS Daeseang has been announced. Its a 4 corner fight: Lee Bo Young, Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung and Su Ji Sub. Hahahahaha... all my favourites and anyone of them winning the award will be fine with me. :)) Hard fight as the Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung pair was wonderful in That Winter the Wind Blows, Su Ji Sub was so good in The Master's Sun and Lee Bo Young was good in IHYV. Who would be the Daeseang winner?  To speak the truth, I would much prefer her to be at KBS for her Daeseang for My Daughter Seo Young, and Ji Sung Excellence Actor for the Secret. That way they can be there for each other when they both win the award.... Hopeful lol

bichngoc93 said: poonie22 said: Nominees for the SBS Daeseang has been announced. Its a 4 corner fight: Lee Bo Young, Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung and Su Ji Sub. Hahahahaha... all my favourites and anyone of them winning the award will be fine with me. :)) Hard fight as the Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung pair was wonderful in That Winter the Wind Blows, Su Ji Sub was so good in The Master's Sun and Lee Bo Young was good in IHYV. Who would be the Daeseang winner?  To speak the truth, I would much prefer her to be at KBS for her Daeseang for My Daughter Seo Young, and Ji Sung Excellence Actor for the Secret. That way they can be there for each other when they both win the award.... Hopeful lol

it's so sad... 2013 KBS drama award set date 31.12.2013.

KBS "연기대상 MC 미정, 논의 중"

KBS가 2013 KBS stview.php?no=2013120312065958506&type=10연기대상 MC 선정과 관련해 미정이라고 밝혔다. 

3일 오후 2013 KBS 연기대상 연출을 맡은 KBS 김상휘 PD는 스타뉴스에 "올해 연기대상 MC는 아직 결정되지 않았다"고 말했다. 

김상휘PD는 "신현준, 이미숙 등이 이번 연기대상 시상식 MC를 맡는다고 일부에서 보도하는데 이는 결정되지 않은 것"이라며 "이번 연기대상 시상식 MC 섭외를 위해 몇몇 연예인들과 접촉 중이다. 신현준과 이미숙도 접촉 중인 MC 후보 중 하나다"고 말했다. 

이어 "현재 MC 두 명으로 갈지, 세 명으로 갈지 논의 중인 상황이다"고 덧붙였다. 

한편 2013 KBS 연기대상은 오는 31일 열릴 예정이다.

Google translation:Meanwhile 2013 KBS Drama Awards will be held in the coming 31 days.
source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013120312065958506&type=1&outlink=1

BTW if Lee Mi Sook, the biological mother of Lee Soon Shin, gets the Daesang, I will quit watching all KBS dramas unless LBY in the show. Just saw that she could be one of the mcs, don't like her at all, anyway didn't think she deserves it too, coz she's the cause for the flop of the drama when all the attention went to her instead of LSS. Didn't think much of IU's acting in the drama too.So, KBS, give the Dasang to the one who deserve most :))