Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

As I was lurking through Lee Bo Young's husband's forum, I find it quite amusing that the numbers of pages that they have on their respective forum are the same. -136 Haha. If I am not mistaken they were supposed to get married on June. So, seeing 136 is like 13.6 (June 2013). Haha. I might be crazy though. Haha.

hello everyone...just done watching save the last dance for me and harvest villa last month and currently watching "my sweetheart, my darling"...gahd...i'm stuck at ep 14...and imagining it has 159 eps??? i have no idea wen can i finish it..sorry guys mdsy and shaym i didn't follow your suggestions before to watch the ballad of seo dong & queen of the game ..its just that i found a copies of that drama series of our dear LBY unnie by chance here in my country ;) but of course, i'll watch it after MSMD, i do already saved their links  :D
Happy 1st day of December to all...i hope LBY unnie & Ji Sung oppa...have a great time spending their honeymoon :x :x :x

Jennifer

said:

hello everyone...just done watching save the last dance for me and harvest villa last month and currently watching "my sweetheart, my darling"...gahd...i'm stuck at ep 14...and imagining it has 159 eps??? i have no idea wen can i finish it..sorry guys mdsy

and

shaym

i didn't follow your suggestions before to watch the ballad of seo dong

;)

but of course, i'll watch it after MSMD, i do already saved their links 

:D

Happy 1st day of December to all...i hope LBY unnie

Jennifer said: hello everyone...just done watching save the last dance for me and harvest villa last month and currently watching "my sweetheart, my darling"...gahd...i'm stuck at ep 14...and imagining it has 159 eps??? i have no idea wen can i finish it..sorry guys mdsy and shaym i didn't follow your suggestions before to watch the ballad of seo dong & queen of the game ..its just that i found a copies of that drama series of our dear LBY unnie by chance here in my country ;) but of course, i'll watch it after MSMD, i do already saved their links  :D
Happy 1st day of December to all...i hope LBY unnie & Ji Sung oppa...have a great time spending their honeymoon :x :x :x

hope the couple are enjoying their honeymoon in Thailand (if they are still there) and not affected by the protests being held there against their government 
want to watch Escape from Unemployment & My Sweetheart My Darling...can anyone share me the link with eng sub please...thanks in advance