Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

The news about JS and LBY went to Thailand for their honeymoon ( it's offical that i'm shocking beacause i thought they will go in March, i haven't prepared myself and WHAT  NO PICTURES OF THEM AT THE AIRPORT :(( :(( )

They went quietly yesterday, LBY's company annouced it after they went because they want to have a quiet and peacefull honeymoon.

They will go for 1 week, so let cross our fingers that we can have their pictures at the airport after 1 week, i miss them :(

http://news.nate.com/view/20131129n27533

Another news, according to LBY's company, after visiting Thailand, Laos will be the second destination of their honeymoon. They said Laos is one of countries you have to visite before  you die  (LOL, is it?)

And because they want to relax so instead of going around they will just spend time resting ( LOL because of this information whole Korean neitizens are taliking about their honeymooon baby :)) )

Now, i'm from Vietnam Can i expect them to visit my country ? LOL LBY sure loves South East Asea countries :D

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.1em; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); background-image: url(http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244); background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; "Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young went to Thailand for their honeymoon

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/celebrity/ji-sung-and-lee-bo-young-went-to-thailand-for-their-honeymoon/

Celebrity couple Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young went to Thailand for their honeymoon.

js-lby

According to Ji Sung’s agency, “Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young left to Thailand on November 28th for their 10-day honeymoon.They are planning to return next weekend.”

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young got married last September 27,but Ji Sung was casted for KBS drama ‘Secret’and had to postpone their honeymoon.

The official also added, “The two have worked hard this year and they deserve a break.”

http://dramabucks.com/celebrity/ji-sung-and-lee-bo-young-went-to-thailand-for-their-honeymoon/

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/celebrity/ji-sung-and-lee-bo-young-went-to-thailand-for-their-honeymoon/

class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 10px 9px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="font-family: 나눔고딕, NanumGothic, '맑은 고딕', 'Malgun Gothic', 돋움, Dotum, 굴림, Gulim, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: normal; line-height: 22px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 12px 10px 9px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘2013 드라마 속 연상연하 BEST5’, 너목들부터 기황후까지파이낸셜뉴스 | 2013.11.29 오후 1:24
최종수정 | 2013.11.29 오후 1:44

cyuGi6.jpg
‘너의 목소리가 들려’ 이종석 이보영

2013년 드라마에서 활약한 스타들 중에는 연상연하가 유독 많았다. 지난해부터 방송돼 올해 1월 종영한 드라마 ‘보고 싶다’ 속 유승호-윤은혜부터 시작해 올 한 해 가장 큰 인기를 끌었던 ‘너의 목소리가 들려’ 이종석-이보영까지. 

올 한 해 다양한 방송사와 장르의 드라마에서 만나볼 수 있었던 연상연하 커플 BEST5를 살펴본다. 

1979년생 이보영과 1989년생 이종석은 10살 차이가 나는 연상연하다. 두 사람은 훤칠한 키와 작은 얼굴의 선남선녀지만 10살의 나이차를 극복하기에는 조금 무리. 그렇지만 이보영의 단아한 매력과 이종석의 어딘지 모르게 앙칼진 매력이 오묘한 커플 캐미를 만들어내며 시청자들을 사로잡았다. 무엇보다도 극에 몰입도를 높여주었던 두 사람의 완성도 높은 커플 연기야 말로 시청자들에게 많은 사랑을 받을 수 있었던 원동력이었다. 거기에 두 번의 농도 짙은 키스신은 전국의 여심을 흔들어 놓기에 충분했다.

스킨십 비하인드 스토리 

이보영의 깜짝 폭로
“키스신 찍기 몇 시간 전부터 (이종석에게) 담배 금지령을 내렸다. 말 하면 안 되나? 이미 팬들도 다 알 것이다”(이보영)

남들이 더 걱정하는 이보영의 키스신 
“이보영이 나오는 ‘너의 목소리가 들려’를 보면서 늘 눈물 흘리고 재밌게 봤었다. 그런데 늘 지인들로부터 문자가 왔다. 이보영 이종석 씨의 키스신을 걱정해서였다” (지성)

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=014&aid=0003037371

id="post-30509" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(0, 0, 255); margin: 30px 0px 0px;"The Best Korean Drama of 2013

Year 2013 is almost over and Year 2014 is waiting! Now, it’s the time to vote for ‘The Best Korean Drama of 2013′.

As a Korean Drama’s fan, you have the right to vote.

This year, you can chose all Korean Drama showed in year 2013 in ‘The Nomination Round’ which will run from 2013-Nov-9, 00:00KST to 2013-Nov-29, 19:59KST.

The Top 8 in ‘The Nomination Round’ will go into ‘The Final Round’ which will run from 2013-Nov-29, 20:00KST to 2013-Dec-31, 23:59KST.

After ‘The Nomination Round’ which have total of 363,054 votes (Full Result in pdf) from 149,267 different IP Address in 153 Countries, The Top 8 Dramas go into The Final Round are:-

1. The Heirs (SBS)
2. The Master’s Sun (SBS)
3. I Hear Your Voice (SBS)
4. Secret (KBS2)
5. I Miss You (MBC)
6. Cheongdamdong Alice (SBS)
7. Two Weeks (MBC)
8. Good Doctor (KBS2)

let support ihyv...

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=30509

logo-akp-icon.png

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung whisked off to Thailand for their honeymoon

November 29, 2013 @ 11:33 pm

lee-bo-young-ji-sung_1385772707_af_org.j

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung were finally able to go on their honeymoon in Thailand!

SEE ALSO: Lee Bo Young reveals nothing has changed since getting married to Ji Sung + plans for children

Ji Sung's agency Namoo Actors stated on the 29th, "Married couple Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young departed to Thailand on the 28th. They plan to spend one week there and return... They both chose to go to Thailand for their honeymoon to enjoy a break rather than for the sightseeing.

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung tied the knot back in September but were unable to go on their honeymoon due to their busy schedules. Now that Ji Sung is done with 'Secrets', the couple can enjoy their long awaited honeymoon!

source: allkpop

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Finally Leave for Thailand HoneymoonI.said.hi November 29, 2013 
Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Finally Leave for Thailand Honeymoon

They rode off into the sunset and lived happily ever after. Okay, perhaps that’s not how it really went, but we can all cheer to the fact that actor Ji Sung and actress Lee Bo Young have finally left for their honeymoon vacation.

After two months of being married, the couple departed for Thailand on November 28. The longtime couple tied the knot on September 27 after Lee Bo Young concluded the filming for her SBS drama “I Hear Your Voice.” However, the couple had to delay their honeymoon as Ji Sung was cast for KBS2TV’s “Secret Love,” which began airing on September 25. 

The star couple admitted they were dating in 2007, although they first met on the set of SBS’s “Save the Last Dance for Me” in 2004.

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young plan to return from their honeymoon on the first week of December.

We wish the best for both talented actors!

source: soompi.com

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; clear: both;"Jisung and Lee Boyoung Go On Their Honeymoon After Two MonthsJisung and Lee Boyoung Go On Their Honeymoon After Two Months

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung have left on their honeymoon to Thailand as others are getting jealous.

On November 29th, Na Moo Extus staff members said, "Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young left on Thailand on November 28th. They will enjoy their honeymoon for a week."

The official celebrity couple has been dating for a long time and on September 27th, Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung married each other and became a real couple.

However, because of KBS 2TV drama "Secret" starring Ji Sung, the honeymoon had been delayed.

After Ji Sung's drama was over, now they are going on a honeymoon.

At the news of Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung's honeymoon, netizens said,

"Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung's honeymoon, I'm jealous."

"Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung's honeymoon, have a great time!"

"Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung's honeymoon, I hope you have a good time."

"Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung's honeymoon, I expect a honeymoon baby" 

and showed responses. :) :) :)

source: KDramaStars.com

mdsy said: class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; clear: both;"Jisung and Lee Boyoung Go On Their Honeymoon After Two MonthsJisung and Lee Boyoung Go On Their Honeymoon After Two Months

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung have left on their honeymoon to Thailand as others are getting jealous.

On November 29th, Na Moo Extus staff members said, "Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young left on Thailand on November 28th. They will enjoy their honeymoon for a week."

The official celebrity couple has been dating for a long time and on September 27th, Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung married each other and became a real couple.

However, because of KBS 2TV drama "Secret" starring Ji Sung, the honeymoon had been delayed.

After Ji Sung's drama was over, now they are going on a honeymoon.

At the news of Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung's honeymoon, netizens said,

"Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung's honeymoon, I'm jealous."

"Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung's honeymoon, have a great time!"

"Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung's honeymoon, I hope you have a good time."

"Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung's honeymoon, I expect a honeymoon baby" 

and showed responses. :) :) :)

source: KDramaStars.com