Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

"My daughter is Seo - Young ',日BS11 highest rating drama book written韩Article Date 2013-12-24 16:53:25

20130304_1362351229_50681100_1.jpg?13875

[TV news report = yiwooin] KBS2 jumalgeuk 'Seo - Young is my daughter' (small Hyeongyeong a play, yuhyeongi directed) broadcast channel BS11 Japanese drama ratings in Korea in the first place, and limiting the power of constant exposed. 

24 days 'Seo - Young My daughter is' in charge of sales in Japan Tsutaya (TSUTAYA), according to the satellite through the theater last October and already ceased BS11 "My daughter Seo - Young is" Korea drama aired in the past 10 years are among the highest average ratings were recorded. In addition, another Korea drama DVD sales record 10 times Tsutaya jungyirago said.

Facing such news among young justices and spent the last five days wasabi "My daughter Seo - Young is" the only leading actor visited Japan, BS11 satellite theater and magazine appearances and interviews, fan meetings, and digestion, and the 'loyal man's countenance showed the back door is. 

Tsutaya TV reports on the official side of the "last in Korea and Japan, South Korea gritty noise broken actors such as the local situation is not good publicity as a source although no guarantee 'My daughter Seo - Young is" among young justices and the loyalty of the supporters were amazed at dwaejun "he was tipping.

The 'Seo - Young My daughter is' in the past gakkapgodo far reconciliation between father and daughter story about love and drama packed, nearly 50 percent of the national audience was already ceased in March olrimyeo.   

Yiwooin reporter jarrje@tvreport.co.kr  / photo = KBS2 'Seo - Young is my daughter' poster

cr lby dc

Really on cloud nine that Lee Bo Young's My Daughter Seo Young has managed to be one of the Korean Dramas with the highest ratings. Really proud of her achievements and I am looking forward for her trip to Japan to meet her fans. Hip Hip Hip Hooray for your wise decision to take up the role of Seo Young, and for giving us such a great time watching Seo Young. You are the Best Lee Bo Young and also Lee Seo Young. This is your best role of all your dramas and you definitely deserve more recognition for your portrayal of Lee Seo Young.

viewimage.php?id=21b8d524eacb37b360b8&nocr lby dc
Lee Bo Young first drama as the female lead role, before she landed with her 2nd lead role in Ballard of Suh Dong. This is the only drama  so far where Lee Bo Young acted as a pregnant woman. In Queen of the Game, and even My Daughter Seo Young, they just showed the child.

搜狐娱乐讯 美是娱乐圈永远不会缺少的关键词,但美丽无限,眼光万变,所以,每年进行一次最美人物盘点是很有必要的。2013年,搜狐再度重磅推出五十位最美明星排行榜。fd08af0f4bfbfbed7db769027af0f736aec31f0c

11a731f33a87e9507567ad1112385343faf2b486

cr baidu Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung both were selected as the 50 most beautiful people around the world, from Sohu Entertainment, China. They were all actors and actresses around the world, with Lee Bo Young as the only Korean actress that made it to the list at number 27, and Ji Sung at number 30. Lee Min Ho is the only actor from Korea to make it to the top 20 list at number 15.This is really a great year for Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung and Lee Min Ho too.

"My daughter Seo - Young is" one of the ratings in 2013. 40.7% of terrestrial

Star News| Article Date 2013-12-26 15:03 Article Source[star News munwansik News]
Area of ​​body image
Body image

KBS 2TV weekend drama "My Daughter Seo - Young is" one in 2013 recorded a viewership of terrestrial programs.

26 days, according to audience measurement company Nielsen Korea last year from 15 September 2012 until March 3 broadcast of 'Seo - Young My daughter is "40.7% per annum above the audience topped drama.

"My daughter is Seo - Young 'is the best minute to minute 54.4% viewership ratings hit one latitude.

KBS 2TV 'Walking in the King family "is in second place 29.0%, KBS 1TV' Come on Kim 'third place with 28.5%.

Recreation areas, KBS 2TV 'Gag Concert' is one of 17.4%, SBS 'the law of the jungle' 15.0%, MBC 'Infinite Challenge' was 13.0% pure.

The 2013 survey, January 1 to December 22 dwaeteumyeo conducted broadcast a special program and special programs were excluded.

Area of ​​body image
Body image
Munwansik reporter munwansik@mt.co.kr

Lee ',' + Seo - Young neomok in the 'Queen of the ratings yeontaseok homer ... '2013' Only
Best wordIn short, I

[*]Twitter0[*]Facebook0[*]me2day0[*]Cyworld0[*]LinkedIN0

2013 actress Lee Bo Young Seo - Young KBS2 my daughter can hear your voice in this and subsequent success of SBS as eye-catching. / Choejinseok reporter
2013 actress Lee Bo Young KBS2 'Seo - Young is my daughter' and SBS 'hear your voice' to the subsequent success of the eye-catching. / Choejinseok reporter

[sports Seoul datkeom | Park Ji-eun intern reporter] actress Lee Bo Young (34) this year, met with the most viewers' ratings of the Queen went on.
Korea on the 26th, according to audience measurement company Nielsen is starring Lee Bo Young KBS2 'Seo - Young is my daughter' (40.7%, below the national household basis) and SBS 'hear your voice' (18.8%) in 2013, terrestrial program in the ratings overall rankings 1st and 12 place. Lee '' My daughter is Seo - Young 'yiseoyoung station to take the hero can not be seen without tears showed jeoljeolhan smoke. In particular, the father of the pole 'yisamjae' to smoke one and from Chun Ho Jin, and love and hate and negative feelings dark smoke rang viewers.

"My daughter Seo - Young is 'Lee', followed by the last June 5 to August 1 broadcast of 'hear your voice' comet station to take the hero chapter Framed Lee, Jong - Seok and breathing.
Lee '' My daughter is Seo - Young 'and' hear your voice 'in the audience and took all topicality. SBS '2013 Drama Awards, held 31 days coming 'in gimwoobin, Jo In Sung SBS Acting Awards Popularity Award nominations, along with the name and raised.The 2013 closing ranks second in the ratings terrestrial program is KBS2 'King Walking family' (29.0%), three in the KBS1 'Come on Kim' (28.5%) were spot on.
marta@media.sportsseoul.com
entertainment team ssent@media.sportsseoul.com

收视率调查公司尼尔森韩国12月26日公布以3134个家庭为对象统计的1月1日到12月22日2013公众台电视节目收视率结算资料。

资料中显示KBS2TV周末剧“我的女儿瑞英”40.7%收视率同时成为成为年度1位和电视剧1位,电视剧2位是29%的KBS2TV周末剧“王家一家人”。

3位是KBS1TV日日剧“加油,金先生”(28.5%),4位是KBS2TV周末剧“最佳李纯信”(25.8%),5位KBS1TV日日剧“乘着歌声的爱情”(24.1%),6位MBC周末剧“百年遗产”(22.2%)。

KBS1TV日日剧“至诚感天”(21.4%)排名第七,接下来8-10位是MBC“马医”(19.3%)、SBS“听见你的声音”(18.8%)、KBS2TV“Good Doctor”(18.0%)。

来源:newsen

Really glad to know that once again, the reports have shown My Daughter Seo Young as the best drama with the highest ratings and in the first place, 

Lee 'side "return?' Gift of God 'in final coordination"

Asian economies| Article Date 2013-12-27 09:47 Article Source
2013112221070800180_1_59_20131227094707.

[Asia Economy yusugyeong News] Actor Lee 'is' God's gift to -14 days' to return to the market. 27 days Will Lee 'entertainment agency said, "Lee' is a new SBS Mon-Tue mini series" God's gift to -14 days' (a play choeran, gauze) received an offer that appeared right "and" positively reviewed the final tuning of the current at the end, "he said. bokgwijak of Lee 'be' God's gift to -14 days' loss of a child mother is happening to the green turns to the past Time Slip drama. drama Lee 'time travel to revive the beloved child to leave the hospitable motherhood emerged as having a mother. currently married to actor Lee 'intelligence last September and is enjoying married life. After he married the mother of the first selected works appeared in the viscosity impressive. Meanwhile bokgwijak the speculations of Lee 'and the' God's gift to -14 days' first broadcast in February next year. yusugyeong reporter uu84@asiae.co.kr <ⓒ eye for seeing the world economy to the window, the Asian economy (www.asiae.co.kr) Distribute reprint>cr: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=277&aid=0003161042

Title: God's Gift - 14 Days / 신의 선물 - 14일Screenwriter: Choi RanDirector:Station: SBS Airing dates: 2014/02/__ (after Kind Words)
Cast: Lee Bo Young (unconfirmed)Synopsis: "God's Gift - 14 Days" is a time slip drama about a mother who lost her child, going back to the past. She travels back in time to save her child.
cr: hancinema, korean media

Rennie93 said: Title: God's Gift - 14 Days / 신의 선물 - 14일Screenwriter: Choi RanDirector:Station: SBS Airing dates: 2014/02/__ (after Kind Words)
Cast: Lee Bo Young (unconfirmed)Synopsis: "God's Gift - 14 Days" is a time slip drama about a mother who lost her child, going back to the past. She travels back in time to save her child.
cr: hancinema, korean media