Se7en - La La La

JohnnyMoon

EDIT: Added DJ YG Remix Version. Check it out!
So I guess everyone is just about ready to start summer. :) I will be incredibly busy starting next week, so I wanted to record something.

This song is called La La La by Se7en, a pretty popular song on his 4th album. I was hoping to finish the entire song, but recording/editing this song took a long time. Se7en often overlaps a lot of his vocals in this song, so it took me such a long time to even get through halfway. It was a tougher song to sing than I thought as well.

So yeah, this clip is just over 2 minutes long, up to the end of 1st chorus. If you guys like it, maybe I'll come back to it and finish recording it when I'm not as busy. :)

Enjoy and leave comments! =]]

Se7en - La La La

EDIT: I recently heard the La La La DJ YG Remix, and it's really catchy. I tried to mix it with the La La La file. I mixed it for fun, so if you haven't heard his DJ YG Remix of this song, then check this out =]

Se7en - La La La (DJ YG Remix)

Guest sikkony

So I guess everyone is just about ready to start summer. :) I will be incredibly busy starting next week, so I wanted to record something.

This song is called La La La by Se7en, a pretty popular song on his 4th album. I was hoping to finish the entire song, but recording/editing this song took a long time. Se7en often overlaps a lot of his vocals in this song, so it took me such a long time to even get through halfway. It was a tougher song to sing than I thought as well.

So yeah, this clip is just over 2 minutes long, up to the end of 1st chorus. If you guys like it, maybe I'll come back to it and finish recording it when I'm not as busy. :)

Enjoy and leave comments! =]]

Se7en - La La La

Aww too bad you ain't joining in SI5.

LOL yeh I remember your voice. It's very unique. I like. The only thing that I would love to see you improve on, because I feel you are missing this, you have a fantastic voice, the unique timbre but lack the dynamical changes found when singing a song. For example, pianissimo to forte etc. In this song, I don't see points where you need to go quieter (pianissimo etc) but when you sing, it sounds really balanced! If you had variations in energy applied, especially on high notes compared to the lower, it would IMO, be more emotional. I don't mean get the volume in your singing clip to be dynamic, I just mean your singing, compressed/limited, needs to show more energy on some notes.

But you sing really well. Take the above comment as an opinion, the intentions are for the good.

Guest Saeko

Hmm i think its good that you gave the song a go (one of my favs).....however IMO it didn't sound that good.

I'M SORRY!!~ I don't want u to get offended! i just believe in giving my honest opinion. :unsure:

i think you have a pretty unique voice but somehow it just didnt go well with the song...... (or maybe i'm just not used to hearing a different voice singing se7en's song LOL)

but overall you did a pretty good job! :D

Guest sarang-hyesung

Really Nice, but I don't feel like there was enough emotion like when Se7en sings it.

but Great Job.

I don't really think your voice fits with this song, but overall it's still very good. It's great that you tried the song. You have a very unique voice but I think you sound so much better singing songs like Miracle by Howl. I'm listening to that right now and it's sounding very good. ^^ Keep up the good job.

Guest heavenlydreamy

FOR ALL I KNOW LA LA LA IS A HARD SONG TO SING WITH...

BUT BY FAR I THINK YOUR DOING GOOD..

I LOVE YOUR VOICE..BUT I THINK YOUR VOICE DOESN'T REALLY SUIT THE SONG...

SOMETIMES I FEEL AS IF IT WAS SHAKY BUT YOU DID GOOD THOUGH..

PRACTICE SOME MORE AND YOUR BE THE BEST.

FIGHTING!!!!!!!

Guest r0mantisteg0ist

its nicely done in terms of rhythm and notes and stuff.

its odd hearing it sung not mellow... ly. -o-

i guess i heard se7en too much.

your voice is unique. =]

Guest ah_sal

Nicely done <33

I love this song.

I liked how you sang it but I think you went off tune in some bits..

Well you sang the wrong tune.. for the second "I know..."

But very well done!

Thanks for sharing ^^

Hmm I guess many of you who replied so far feel that my voice is too different to match up in this song. That's cool. =] Honest opinions and constructive criticisms are always welcome here, so please don't be afraid to give it.

Guest juhjuh

This is my fave song of Se7olution.

So just looking at the topic title is enough to make go spazzoid!

But as much as I love you, I'm afraid the tone of your voice isn't quite right for the song T_T

Or maybe it's just weird to listen to it sung differently.

Funny though.

I'm listening to it for the second time, and I like it better!

Maybe it's because your singing is too lovely <3

Guest JF21©
:) i like it. but i'd suggest more soul on the chorus parts...and to open up more. other than that i think you did well :) i like your voice.

Guest simply_dream

i thought in the high part u struggled a bit but otherwise it was pretty good =D i miss this song! it used to be on my must-listen list =P

Thanks for your replies, everyone. =] I just posted the DJ YG Remix of the song. I'm definitely not a great mixer, but I did what I could with the knowledge I have in audio engineering (which is very limited). Check it out and let me know what you think. :) If you're good at mixing, please feel free to give me some pointers (I wanted to decrease se7en's vocal and decrease the bass/background music from my clip... but it was really tough). I use Cool Edit, for anyone who's adept at using that to edit music.

well...i havent listened to this song for ages....but when i listened to this version, i thought it was the original, lols. You kinda sound like se7en at some parts. I thought it was sung quite well! and i LOVEEEE your voice. I was listening to your other songs too and i just love your voice!!!!

Archived