[2007 Movie] 不能說的秘密 Secret

Guest kkandy4mee

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wa wa wa!!!!

the song for this movie is nice! and got a new feel from him! get to see him play the guitar!! woot!

and the trailer makes me want to see the movie now! TT_TT

i wonder what happened ar~ building collapsing, couple got separated? aiyo~

Guest kkandy4mee

some clips on youtube :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mYruMGWPC7k

jay chou interview about his movie

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lh_8f7iJ6vk

jay talks about the movie...and they show the photoshoot :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKuZY6PmFy4

more about the MV....he talks about how he's hydrophobic in this too xD

dooobiedoooo so excited :)

i hope they release an OST for this @__@ i really can't get over the music in the Trailer

Guest i3lu3fun

i know i'm going to watch this one when it comes out, fall in love with the title and trailer and i bet the soundtrack will be awesome too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kkandy4mee

Jay Chou's directorial debut, "Secret", opens in Malaysia on 16 August

Source: Cinema Online

Credit: noreen (www.jay-chou.net)

Jay Chou's "Secret" will be revealed to Malaysians on 16 August. The singer-actor's much anticipated directorial debut will hit Singapore cinemas on 8 August, before opening in Malaysia about a week later.

Cathay-Keris Films Singapore told Cinema Online that after a promotional tour in Hong Kong, the Taiwanese star will head to Singapore to grace the film's gala premiere at The Cathay, 2 Handy Road, on 30 July, 2007.

"Secret", an original story written by Chou, deals with the memory of first love through high school lovers, Lun (Chou) and Yu (Kwai Lun-Mei). Music is a key element of the romantic drama in which Chou composed and sang the eponymous theme song, "Secret".

Want to know a little about the plot? The first day Lun (Chou) enters Tamkang Secondary School, he meets Yu (Kwai Lun-Mei) in the music room. She is playing a mysterious piano solo. The two become intimate friends and spend a lot of time together. He often asks her "What's the melody you played the first day we met?" but Yu unfailingly replies: "That's my secret."

One day, Lun asks Yu to meet him in the music room but Yu never showed up. Lun cannot find her. Later, Lun sees Yu in an old photograph and what surprises him is that Yu is standing next to his father, Chiu (Anthony Wong) in the photo!

The enigma behind Yu and the mysterious melody will be unveiled when "Secret" opens in Singapore on 8 August, and on 16 August in Malaysia.

YAY finally something about the plot

with that said....i wonder if it could be that Yu is actually jay's half-sister or something @__@ or goddaughter? who knooooows :ph34r:

oh btw, it doesn't open July 27th anymore...haha it opens...on July 31th in Chinese theaters...the other places are in the article....

i am so buying the dvd when it comes out.....aaaah if only it played in america ><

Guest Starylosophy

Pictures I took at the red carpet event in Singapore:

952601369_fa197bd645_o.jpg

952586471_0c686a0178_o.jpg

952601205_51478b9e21_o.jpg

952586517_53dab372b4.jpg

952586715_f1c8096700.jpg

952586859_add7c66eed.jpg

952586881_bd4a9e4155.jpg

952586895_85415f9ce9.jpg

952601239_98e79270c2.jpg

952601259_7dd1d2bbdb.jpg

I didn't go for the gala premier because I had no tickets and it's expensive. But from the host, she said that even strict reviewers said that the movie is pretty good so I think you all should go catch it. :)

Guest tengteng

^^

I went there too!!!

It's so squeezy; I almost die in there.

But Jay was so cute, and the fan got his ring...=( So envy.

Guest nerouge

I'm hoping the movie will be a success, because i think i read somewhere about Jay saying that he'll probably go back to just directing MVs if the movie doesn't do well. :/

Can't wait till i can get to watch it. Though i'm mostly just watching out of curiosity, the plot actually seems rather interesting, since piano-playing(?) is apparently going to be quite a significant part of the movie. Anyway, Jay+piano = <3!

Archived