[2007 Movie] 不能說的秘密 Secret

Guest kkandy4mee

Guest fallenbroke

NOTE :

SINGAPOREANS ; The OST for the movie "不能說的秘密" is out in all Sembawang Music Stores ! It's coming in sometime in the late afternoon , so if you're interested please go down to check it out ! :lol:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yongwonhi

Why isn’t Xiao Yu dead when Xiao Lun went back?

Xiao Lun played the piano faster than Xiao Yu (because the building is currently being demolished) therefore, the period of time/ generation of which Jay arrived at is earlier, even earlier than when Xiao Yu found the “SECRET” score. This explains why Xiao Yu’s expression at the ending appears as if she did not recognize Xiao Lun.

Why didn’t Xiao Yu’s mother say Xiao Yu is dead?

Xiao Yu’s mother experienced a great trauma, sometimes her replies are based on her old memories, therefore sometimes her replies are weird, like how she said Xiao Yu is listening to music upstairs when Xiao Yu already died long ago.

Actually Xiao Yu died twenty years ago, but because Xiao Lun saw Xiao Yu before she died (when Xiao Lun went back), he changed Xiao Yu’s fate. This means, Xiao Yu did not recognize Xiao Lun anymore, whether their relationship continued/ how they progressed is left to the audience to imagine.

Thanks to ziai from JCNet

Okay wow, now everything makes a LOT more sense. Thanks for the clarification, haha.

The ending (before reading this) really confused me;

I guessed that Xiao Yu didn't recognize Jay in the end, but I wasn't too sure. Now I know xD

Anyway, I really liked this movie. I actually think it's a lot different from the usual romance movies that I watch (by that, I mean I get a different type of feeling. I can't really explain it haha).

I can't really say Jay's acting improved though (I never really thought his acting was that good ever since his debut, even though he won best new actor or something that year). It's different, I guess. :P

I want the soundtrack. :3 The piano songs are really nice & so is 不能说的秘 (er, sung by Jay). :D

[Why is Jay named Jay in the movie? Haha :3]

Guest prizzyy

i watched the movie ytd~

will not provide spoilers ^^

just wanted to say that its a nice movie.. the plot is quite nice.. and jay's acting skills have improved tremendously! :lol:

it is REALLY a secret that cant be told~ =D

the piano scenes were O_O

watched the movie. it's great if you're a jay chou fan.

the beginning is cute and fun. the zoom-in through the piano reminded me of the initialD part where they zoomed in on the engine as it was about the fail. not enough character development though imo. lastly, the terrible CG at the end kinda brought the movie down. i'll definitely end up buying the dvd

anyone know where to get the secret MV in high quality? pm me thanks!

Guest __to-delete

I really liked the movie. It was so sweet in the beginning where they just got to know each other. And, i was wondering, if the song Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi was the same as the one Jay to get back to the pass. So are they the same? i kind of forgot.

• 2 weeks later...

NOTE :

SINGAPOREANS ; The OST for the movie "不能說的秘密" is out in all Sembawang Music Stores ! It's coming in sometime in the late afternoon , so if you're interested please go down to check it out ! :lol:

any chance someone with the Limited Edition OST scan and upload the 100 page booklet thingy?? Would like to have a look... thanks

Guest darkfairy

I wasn't exactly very near to the stage actually, around 5 steps to the front of the right side barricades. And I only reached there after work.

Perhaps I should thank my Sony T10 camera!! :lol:

I took this from JCNet: (Regarding the loopholes)

Why isn’t Xiao Yu dead when Xiao Lun went back?

Xiao Lun played the piano faster than Xiao Yu (because the building is currently being demolished) therefore, the period of time/ generation of which Jay arrived at is earlier, even earlier than when Xiao Yu found the “SECRET” score. This explains why Xiao Yu’s expression at the ending appears as if she did not recognize Xiao Lun.

Why didn’t Xiao Yu’s mother say Xiao Yu is dead?

Xiao Yu’s mother experienced a great trauma, sometimes her replies are based on her old memories, therefore sometimes her replies are weird, like how she said Xiao Yu is listening to music upstairs when Xiao Yu already died long ago.

Actually Xiao Yu died twenty years ago, but because Xiao Lun saw Xiao Yu before she died (when Xiao Lun went back), he changed Xiao Yu’s fate. This means, Xiao Yu did not recognize Xiao Lun anymore, whether their relationship continued/ how they progressed is left to the audience to imagine.

Why was Qing Yi able to see Xiao Yu at the piano competition?

Remember the flash back? Xiao Yu said that despite counting 108 steps, it wasn’t always successful, and she saw Qing Yi instead of Xiao Lun at a point. Yep. As for why Da Yong could see Xiao Yu, it is also the same reason. The first person Xiao Yu saw when she opened her eyes was Da Yong (yaknow the part where xiao yu cried cos she saw qy kissing xiao lun). The funny part here is when xiao yu hid herself… But I guess it’s a normal reaction.

Thanks to ziai from JCNet

Oh, so that explained it.

I'm still confused with the ending.

So he died in 20 years later?

Then will his father able to see him in the school graduation picture?

:rolleyes: I think too much.

The piano battle scene was hilarious!

Guest Rainie_Days

I really want to watch the movie, it looks so awesome, the piano, the main girl and her secret...yeah, just so interesting. :D And I love the song Jay sings.

Guest --Rain--

Wow. This is a great movie!

I kinda find the couple very adorable. the dialouge isn't much but whatever. they're still cute anyway xD

At first I kinda thougth that Rain is a ghost but turn out I was wrong lol. Both leads is okay, their acting can improve. What I really like about the movie is the soundtrack. It's so effing AWESOME! And Jay compose some of them too. Overall, it's a very good movie. I gotta buy this on DVD. x]

Guest cpopbaby19

OMG! I wanna watch this movie~ T__T; I've been wanting to watch all Jay's activities since I watched Initial D (which is ages ago... <_< )

<3

Looks like it's really well done.. and the plot is kinda mysterious. LOL

i dun like how some says that 'it's great movie, if you are a jay fan'

i think the movie is great, EVEN if we are not jay chou fan when we watch it. the music, the plot, the whole riddle and how everythin actually makes sense.

one review actually said that theres nothin to hate about the movie, unless its an xtreme anti of jay. i agree.

i think this movie is beyond beautiful, the way the music works with the plot and everythin. jay had done a very very good job. :)

anyone got the picture at the last part, where jay and 桂倫美 graduated together?

If you go to the past, people can see you because the past influences the future. However, if you go to the future, no one can see you because you're not suppose to exist. That's why Jay was visible when he appeared to Rain. Also, because his piano skills were higher than Rain's he could play the song faster, and he played so fast that he went back to a time before Rain died and even before she discovered Secret. (HIHGLIGHT)

any chance someone with the Limited Edition OST scan and upload the 100 page booklet thingy?? Would like to have a look... thanks

Oo, I bought it! But it really prevents people from scanning because the bind is very tight. If you force it to open up, it will bend the sides so much that it ruins and creates air pockets (sort of). =/ - The pictures are exactly HQ though.

Archived