[2007 Movie] 不能說的秘密 Secret

Guest kkandy4mee

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luluchan

omg!!!! i can't wait for this movie!!! so it's going to be released before Slam DunK?????

he looks so cute as a student!!

Guest twist&fall-

OMG. i'm anticipated to watch this movie! =D

some of the characters are still here from initial D movie

XDD like this time, the father of that male character.

he's also in initial D. LOL anyways, enough of that.

gahh i can't wait till this is released! ^0^

i love curse of the golden flower and i know i'll love this one.

JAY CHOUUU~~ =)

Guest sylver

Too bad that everybody is focusing on Jay since this will be his first film directorial debut. To be honest, I'm gonna watch this for Gui Lun Mei. She is one fantastic actress. I remember watching her in Blue Gate Crossing. Such riveting performance.

I think the movie is set in the 60's. The rugby thing made me think that the movie is set in that era... Dunno why.

Guest kkkkk

Too bad that everybody is focusing on Jay since this will be his first film directorial debut. To be honest, I'm gonna watch this for Gui Lun Mei. She is one fantastic actress. I remember watching her in Blue Gate Crossing. Such riveting performance.

I think the movie is set in the 60's. The rugby thing made me think that the movie is set in that era... Dunno why.

桂綸美 was great in blue gate crossing. That is a fact that cant be denied, just like Chen Bo Lin was really annoying (though still cute).

This movie will do well at the box office simply because of the sheer number of Jay Chou fans. Actually all these hype surrounding him is not a good thing. There are people who are skeptical at his directorial debut. Looking at it from a historical point of view, it takes more than a few acting roles, and passion, and experience with the movie industry to make a good movie.

The plot sounds intriguing enough. Lets see, shall we.

Guest kkandy4mee

thx for the links ppl :)

but yea i agree with kkkkk in that jay chou fans will flood the theaters(i know i'd be one of them) but i'm reall skeptical of his acting as well...and some things in the trailer actually reminded me of sekai chuusin, ai wo sakebu (crying out love, in the center of the world...it's a REALLY good drama, i suggest all of u guys watch it...yamada takayuki+ayase haruka is <3 ) so i'm a lil skeptical....

and i gotta say.....when jay chou cried in initial d...i couldn't but LAUGH XD...and i'm a relaly big jay chou fan (got all his cds, posters, concert dvds, you name it) so yeeea.... i've never seen gui lun mei in any movie before, but i'm excited to see why she was picked as well (blue gate crossing is on my list of movies to watch)

i'm HOPING this isn't just directors and ppl hyping it up, but i've read that jay chou's coworkers on the movie said that his acting has gotten a lot better since initial d and curse of the golden flower....

so yeea...we'll see... @__@

^LOL I LAUGHED DURING THAT TOO.

THis whole movie just sounds like a Jay Chou biography. And he really can't act. He usually acts in the same kind of role. T_T

And yes I am a fan of his music and I wish he'd stick to the music.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

first of all, jay can't act

does he think being a director is a piece of cake or sth?it's really hard

if he can't even act, how can he even direct others to express their characters the right way?

also, jay DOESN'T look like a high school student -_-

first of all, jay can't act

does he think being a director is a piece of cake or sth?it's really hard

if he can't even act, how can he even direct others to express their characters the right way?

also, jay DOESN'T look like a high school student -_-

--- Eh, first of all - yes he knows what is takes to be a director. But an actor? I don't know. Jay's been directing so many MV's already - he doesn't have only a few acting roles, and what not - from what I know, he's been directing NQMM's mv's and writing their storylines (most of them). He directed one of SHE's MV's, and many of his own MVs are under his own directing. AND he's picked up a few things from Andrew Lau (director of Infernal Affiars & Initial D) - who is an amazing director.

And we all know Jay has a good eye for talent, or at least uniqueness in talent. (Lara from NQMM) His casting (other than himself) is pretty good.

But his acting (AH HAHH!) I must admit is another story. He's amazing in his MV's, I don't know why he can't portray the same in his movies...Of course, he was better in his younger days, believe it or not - he was less cocky, and confident so he strived further. Now, it seems as if Jay is too cocky and confident, so he's not aware of how far he can go...

He CAN look like a HS student - it's makeup.

Guest chic_

the trailer makes the movie look pretty good...though i didn't like Jay in Initial D

i really like the music in the trailer as well

Guest BooMiE

I really wanna watch this movie...not only just because jay's in it but the movie itself also looks very interesting.

The trailer is amazing...somehow i kinda feel that this is going to be a sad movie.

I hope jay's acting skill will improve a lot though...wishing him the best!!

i've got 2 versions of the posters to share. ^^

Paybill-1.jpg

handbill004.jpg

credit: www.jaychouthailand.net

Guest Xena

aw man, Jay Chou and a piano; hmm all the incentive I need to stalk this movies release *sighs*... :lol:

Thanks for the information. =]

Guest 501stExile

thanks coolsmurf for the mv...his new song is soooooooo nice

i love the song

i only played that song for 3 straight days...

i just received the full version of the music

maybe someone wants the link but there are a some narrations in the song that jay makes...

Guest sylver

桂綸美 was great in blue gate crossing. That is a fact that cant be denied, just like Chen Bo Lin was really annoying (though still cute).

This movie will do well at the box office simply because of the sheer number of Jay Chou fans. Actually all these hype surrounding him is not a good thing. There are people who are skeptical at his directorial debut. Looking at it from a historical point of view, it takes more than a few acting roles, and passion, and experience with the movie industry to make a good movie.

Isn't Chen Bo-lin supposed to be annoying in that movie?! :lol:

As for Jay, because of his lack of experience with movies, I'm not really confident with his directorial debut. Granted he has some experiences with MVs but MVs and movies are two different things... but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.

Full MV

Thanks for the MV...

The Secret EP is out which contains two songs. I saw links to the EP in various forums.....

Guest tengteng

thanks coolsmurf for the mv...his new song is soooooooo nice

i love the song

i only played that song for 3 straight days...

i just received the full version of the music

maybe someone wants the link but there are a some narrations in the song that jay makes...

WOW!!

Can you send me the link or post it up here?

Archived