Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

congrats.gif

September 13, 2015

Han Hye Jin Gives Birth to a Healthy Daughter

Source: Soompi

han-hye-jin-ki-sung-yueng.jpg

Actress Han Hye Jin has welcomed her first child, a healthy baby girl, with soccer star Ki Sung Yueng!

The happy news was shared by Namoo Actors, representing Han Hye Jin, on September 13. According to a press statement, the actress gave birth to a daughter on the evening of September 13 at a hospital in Seoul. Both the mother and the child are healthy.

“I am greatly thankful and happy to finally have my baby after a long wait. Me and my husband hope to acknowledge the blessings and support from many people by living an even happier life together with our child,” Han Hye Jin shared her thoughts on becoming a mother through her agency.

The couple got married in July 2013.

Congratulations to Han Hye Jin and Ki Sung Yueng!

Source (1)

• Like 5

September 13, 2015

Ki Sung-yeung, Han Hye-jin welcome baby girl

SEOUL, Sept. 13 (Yonhap) -- Swansea City midfielder Ki Sung-yeung and his actress wife Han Hye-jin had a baby girl on Sunday, Han's talent agency said.

Han gave birth on Sunday evening at a Seoul hospital, Namoo Actors said, adding both the mother and the child are well.

"I'm extremely grateful and happy to meet the child I've long waited for," Han was quoted as saying. "So many people have waited with us and inspired us to try harder to become a happy family."

Han, who is eight years older than Ki, married the football player in 2013.

AEN20150913002700315_01_i.jpg

South Korean football player Ki Sung-yeung and actress Han Hye-jin hold hands at their wedding at the Intercontinental Hotel in southern Seoul on July 1, 2013. (Yonhap) South Korean football player Ki Sung-yeung and actress Han Hye-jin hold hands at their wedding at the Intercontinental Hotel in southern Seoul on July 1, 2013. (Yonhap)

sojungpark@yna.co.kr

• Like 2

September 14, 2015

Han Hye-jin Gives Birth to Baby Girl

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

2015091400993_0.jpg

Ki Sung-yueng, a midfielder for Swansea City in the English Premier League, and his wife Han Hye-jin had a baby girl on Sunday.

"Han gave birth on Sunday evening at a hospital in Seoul. The mother and baby are in a good condition," Han's agency said in a press release.

"She will focus on child rearing for the time being although she hopes to return to her acting career."

Han, who is eight years older than Ki, married the football player in 2013.

September 14, 2015

Han Hye-jin gives birth to baby girl

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150914

Actress Han Hye-jin gave birth to a baby girl, according to her management agency, Namoo Actors, on Monday. The child’s name, however, has not yet been decided.

“I feel much blessed and grateful to meet my girl,” said Han through her agency, thanking those who supported her throughout her pregnancy. 

Han, who shot to fame with smash hit TV series “Jumong” and SBS talk show “Healing Camp,” tied the knot with famous soccer player Ki Sung-yueng in July 2013. 

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

September 14, 2015

Han Hye Jin gives birth to her first child

Source: STARN News

Han Hye Jin and Ki Sung Yong’s daughter was born.

On September 13th, a representative of Han Hye Jin’s management agency said, “We are very glad to announce an exciting news. Han Hye Jin gave birth to her daughter on September 13th.”

The representative continued, “The mother and the child both are in great condition thanks to many people’s warm love and supports.”

The representative also said, “Han Hye Jin expressed overwhelming joy for the birth of her fist child, and she also expressed profound gratitude for many people’s tremendous amount of love and supports.”

The representative lastly added, “We hope that everyone would keep showing the same love and supports for Han Hye Jin, Ki Sung Yong, and their baby’s future.”

Meanwhile, Han Hye Jin and Ki Sung Yong got married in 2013.

20150913213522_55f56d8a9c974_1.jpg

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

• Like 1

Congratulations for the happy parents for their healthy and lovely daughter. Han Hye-jin is a happy mother right now and I want to see her on screen someday. I am glad that she will continue with her career as an actress. She could do both just fine.

• Like 1

September 14, 2015

Han Hye-jin and Ki Sung-Yueng have a daughter

Source: The Korea Times

K2015091400235450.jpg

Actress Han Hye-jin, 34, and football player Ki Sung-Yueng, 26, had their first child on Sunday.

Han gave birth to a daughter at a hospital in Seoul, Sunday evening, her agency Namoo Actors said.

Mother and baby are both well.

"We are so thankful and happy to meet the child we've been waiting for," the actress was quoted as saying.

"We as a couple will live happily with our child and the blessings we have received."

Han and Ki married in 2013.

bkim@koreatimes.co.kr,

September 15, 2015

Actress Han Hye-jin has a baby girl

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

Actress Han Hye-jin, who is married to Korean professional football player Ki Sung-yueng, gave birth to a baby Sunday evening, according to the 33-year-old’s talent agency, Namoo Actors, on the same day. 

“Han delivered a baby at a hospital in Seoul,” the agency said. “Both the mother and the baby are in good condition.”

“I’m really happy and grateful to finally meet the baby that I have been waiting for,” the celebrity is reported to have said. “Thanks to many people’s support and blessings, we will live more happily with the child.”

Han married her husband, who currently plays for Swansea City and is eight years her junior, in July 2013. Due to their age difference, the couple received significant attention when they first announced their marriage.

The actress became pregnant a year after tying the knot. Since then, Han has been solely concentrating on her child, temporarily halting all her activities in the entertainment field.

Han made her career breakthrough through the drama series “Be Strong, Geum-soon!” in 2005. Since then, she has starred in dramas such as “Jejungwon” (2010) and “Syndrome” (2012). She was also one of the main hosts for the reality program “Healing Camp” from 2011 to 2013.

By Jin Min-ji

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

March 19, 2016

Han Hye Jin, her recent photo on SNS

Source: Innolife.com

17144_1.jpg

Actor Han Hye Jin posted a photo of her in UK.

On March 19th, Han Hye Jin's photo was posted on Namoo Actor's SNS.

With the comment, it says, "A photo from UK. We will find the word to express her beauty without saying beautiful. She's a goddess."

In the photo, Han Hye Jin dyed her hair blonde.

[Photo=Namoo Actors Instagram]

• 1 month later...

April 27, 2016

Han Hye-jin to come back

Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net

photo718548.jpg

Actress Han Hye-jin is getting her engine started.

The actress, who is currently residing in England, might be coming back soon as she's currently going through her options.

Han Hye-jin's last drama was in early 2014, a drama called "Kind Words". She got pregnant after that and had a child in September last year.

She followed her husband Ki Sung-yueng to England and has been living as a wife and mother since then. News of her comeback came and went, but now it's official that she's preparing to come back.

• 2 months later...

Actress Han Hye Jin To Make Special Appearance On “Doctors”

Actress Han Hye Jin To Make Special Appearance On “Doctors”

Actress Han Hye Jin will me making a cameo appearance on “Doctors.”

A source from the drama department stated on July 19, “Han Hye Jin will be making a special appearance on SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Doctors.'”

This was made possible by Han Hye Jin’s relationship with “Doctors” writer Ha Myung Hee. In 2014, Han Hye Jin played the lead character in the drama “A Word From Warm Heart.”

Moreover, this will be Han Hye Jin’s first acting job in a while ever since taking a break from her career. The filming will start some time this week.

Read more http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/19/actress-han-hye-jin-make-special-appearance-doctors/

About her cameo in kdrama SBS "Doctors" ...

“Doctors” Reveals Details And Stills Of Han Hye Jin’s Cameo

Following the news of Han Hye Jin appearing in a special cameo for “Doctors,” the drama has revealed still cuts of the actress.

Han Hye Jin’s character is Jo Soo Ji who suffers from locked-in syndrome due to falling on stairs. Locked-in syndrome is a medical condition which results in physical paralysis but consciousness and the ability to make some eye movements remains.

The still cuts show Han Hye Jin dressed up as a patient and connected to a respirator. The man by her bedside is none other than Jo Dal Hwan who is also making a special cameo.

Han Hye Jin Doctors 1

Han Hye Jin Doctors 2

Read more http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/22/doctors-reveals-details-stills-han-hye-jins-cameo/

• 1 month later...

“Running Man” Cast Teases Kim Jong Kook When Han Hye Jin Asks About Marriage

“Running Man” Cast Teases Kim Jong Kook When Han Hye Jin Asks About Marriage

On the September 18 episode of “Running Man,” Han Hye Jin asked Kim Jong Kook about marriage, and attempted to recruit him to the show “My Ugly Duckling,” a show which features moms with their sons.

While moving locations, Han Hye Jin asked Kim Jong Kook, “Why aren’t you getting married?” Kim Jong Kook said, “Because my older guy friends all tell me to get married as late as possible.” Yoo Jae Suk chimes in and says, “We never told you to get married this late.”

Han Hye Jin then told Kim Jong Kook to come on the show “My Ugly Duckling,” but Kim Jong Kook declined, saying that he is on good terms with his mother.

Haha, who was watching the two talk, said, “Even entertainment media have given up on him. They say he’s no fun.” Ji Suk Jin added, “Whenever I call him, he’s either on the way to work out, working out, or on the way home from working out. It’s always one of those three.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/18/running-man-teases-kim-jong-kook-han-hye-jin-asks-marriage/

September 28, 2016

S. Korean actor Song Il-gook, actress Han Hye-jin

S. Korean actor Song Il-gook, actress Han Hye-jin

South Korean actor Song Il-gook and actress Han Hye-jin pose for a photo at the National Museum of Korean Contemporary History in Seoul on Sept. 28, 2016, after they received plaques of appreciation from Iranian Ambassador to South Korea Hassan Taherian. Song and Han led the Korean pop culture craze known as "hallyu" in Iran through their lead roles in the historical drama "Jumong" from 2006 to 2007. They were recognized during the opening ceremony of a photo exhibition hosted by Yonhap News Agency and Iran's Islamic Republic News Agency. (Yonhap) (END)

S. Korean actress Han Hye-jin

Yonhap-IRNA photo exhibition opens in Seoul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...