Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

[2013 Star Photos] Weddings

photo385316.jpg

2013 is at an end. Several star couples were created during the year and many of them succeeded in getting married.

"Gag Concert" couple Yoon Hyeong-bin and Jeong Kyeong-mi and actor Han Jae-seok and actressPark Sol-mi got married first. Baek Ji-young and Jeong Seok-won got married in June. Singer Jang Yoon-jeong and announcer Do Kyeong-wan got married soon after. Lee Hyo-lee and Lee Sang-soonhad their wedding quietly in Jeju.

Actress Han Hye-jin got married to a 8-years younger soccer player Ki Seung-yueng, actor Lee Byeong-Heon and actress Lee Min-jeong became husband and wife in August, as did actor Ji Seong and actress Lee Bo-yeong. The first homosexual wedding took place as Kim Jho Kwang-soo and Kim Seung-hwan got married.

We expect many more to come in the year 2014.

photo385319.jpg

Trailer was Just in time.Eun Jin's character isn't good.Hye Jin shi doesn't give any interviews.I just watch Kind Words,where Han Hye Jin's role is complicated-She isn't good,she betrays without thinking about her family:(................Wow,now Ho-Jeong-Really! Something new!Really can't wait...Hope her character will be good,and i'll watch it with pleasure.960125_1419127464991771_1817387839_n.jpg

Just amazing and exciting  news!!!!!201312091021280610_1.jpg
There was an article published on Dec 9 about Lee Kyung Kyu unveiling his plan of a new show called "One Person Rules Line" in SBS Morning Show.  Lee Kyung Kyu mentioned these four people - Han Hye Jin, Joo Sang Woo, Yu Yeon Seok & Kim Ing Won for the new show.
Source
Isn't there(in Daum) any news?

I heared it from Joo sang Wook Fans!!!Waiting for news!Again talk show...

From Soompi News article
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Han Hye Jin Returns to Big Screen as Hwang Jung Min’s Love Interestjnkm January 2, 2014 3 Comments
Han Hye Jin Returns to Big Screen as Hwang Jung Min’s Love Interest

Han Hye Jin will be returning to the big screen as “Hwang Jung Min‘s woman.”

Han Hye Jin will play the role of Ho Jung, who is the first love of Hwang Jung Min’s character in “When A Man Loves.”

Han Hye Jin is currently receiving positive reviews for her SBS drama, “Kind Words.” In “When A Man Loves,” she will play the role of Ho Jung, who struggles with her father’s excessive debts and makes Tae Il (played by Hwang Jung Min) fall in love with her at first sight.

After touching viewers’ hearts with her warm words as a “Healing Camp” MC and solidifying her acting skills through “Kind Words,” Han Hye Jin is maturing as an actress. She commented, “I think Ho Jung’s deep, delicate and colorful personality from ‘When a Man Loves’ is coming out in my drama s well. I think this film will make me mature even more as an actress.”

Co-star Hwang Jung Min also commented, “Even when everyone else said OK, she wasn’t satisfied and wanted to redo her scenes, which is not an easy thing for an actress to do. So everyone really liked her.”

“When A Man Loves” will hit theaters on January 22.

han hye jinfilm 011214

SongMira said: Trailer was Just in time.Eun Jin's character isn't good.Hye Jin shi doesn't give any interviews.I just watch Kind Words,where Han Hye Jin's role is complicated-She isn't good,she betrays without thinking about her family:(................Wow,now Ho-Jeong-Really! Something new!Really can't wait...Hope her character will be good,and i'll watch it with pleasure.960125_1419127464991771_1817387839_n.jpg

wmpc said: SongMira said: Trailer was Just in time.Eun Jin's character isn't good.Hye Jin shi doesn't give any interviews.I just watch Kind Words,where Han Hye Jin's role is complicated-She isn't good,she betrays without thinking about her family:(................Wow,now Ho-Jeong-Really! Something new!Really can't wait...Hope her character will be good,and i'll watch it with pleasure.960125_1419127464991771_1817387839_n.jpg

class="post-title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Lora, Ubuntu, Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Krystal Go Ah Ra and Han Hye Jin wear the same sweeter.vs.jpg

From kdramastars.com
class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Han Hye Jin Plays A Cheating Wife And A Thug's First Love

BY Joan MacDonald | Jan 03, 2014 01:13 PM EST

Han Hye Jin

Han Hye Jin, who very skillfully plays the role of a cheating wife in the drama "One Warm Word," can soon be seen on the big screen.

She will play Ho Jung the first love of Hwang Jung Min's character Tae Il in the film "When A Man Loves," which should not be confused with the drama of the same name. In the film she plays a woman who struggles with her father's excessive debt. But her character is also charismatic enough to make Hwang Jung Min fall in love with her. He's a thug with a terminal illness but falling for her changes his life.

Some viewers may have been reluctant to tune in her current drama, "One Warm Word," because of the subject matter, adultery, but the show is well written and well acted. It subtly examines the ripple effect that an affair can have within the extended families of those involved. It also examines the need for trust in a marriage and whether once broken, that trust can ever be restored.

Han Hye Jin's performance is a large part of what makes that drama work so well.

So anyone who has seen the drama may be curious to see what the actress contributes to the film.

"I think Ho Jung's delicate, deep and yet colorful personality is affecting my role in the drama too," said Han Hye Jin. "This film role has helped me grow a lot as an actress."

According to her co-star Hwang Jun Min, she worked very hard on the film.

"Even when everyone else said that her performance was fine, she was not satisfied and wanted to redo her scenes," he said. "That's not an easy thing to do and everyone really admired her for it."

Han Hye Jin divides her time between Korea and England where her soccer star husband Ki Sung Yueng, who is a central midfielder for the Premier League Club Sunderland on from the South Korean national team.

They married earlier this summer and she returned to Korea for "One Warm Word" in the fall. Although her work means they will frequently be separated, her husband has always been very understanding of her career.

"To this day, my husband is my number one supporter and my best friend," said Han Hye Jin. 

When the drama first began he made the whole cast jealous by saying his wife was the prettiest actress in the drama.

"When A Man Loves" hits theaters on January 22.

Here is @baduy translation fo han Hye Jin's interview!!!

Han Hye Jin's Come-back After Marriage.

Han Hye Jin, who returned to Korea to act in the SBS drama One Kind Word, speaks without inhibition of her love for her husband, soccer player Ki Sung Yueng. With her support, he is having a outstanding season playing in the UK Premier League. She talks about the couple's triumphant successes on and off the TV screen and the soccer pitch and about the early days of her marriage.
1426717_1410179505886567_511044409_n.jpg
No one had expected it to happen. That, at the height of her newly-wedded bliss, Han Hye Jin would agree to be parted from her husband and come back to Korea so soon. She left her marital home with soccer player Ki Sung Yueng in the UK and came back to act in the drama "One Kind Word". This was only six months after leaving for the UK with her husband after their wedding in July 2013

"One Kind Word" is a subtle and compelling drama about two couples who, to keep their families together, tread a risky path through their crises. The problems between the couples and with their families are handled delicately and thoroughly, portraying the realities of married life , warts and all. 

Han Hye Jin plays the role of a woman who is hurt to discover her husband's infidelity, and who, in the crisis that ensues, herself becomes unfaithful to her husband, who is so different in character from her.

While acknowledging her visual appeal, many people had doubts about whether the newly-wedded actress could manage to give a convincing portrayal of the disillusionment that sets in after the first flush of married bliss wears off, but after the drama started to air, these doubts were dispelled. Her fights with her screen husband, played by Lee Sang Woo, were already enough to impress viewers with the authenticity and strength of the emotions she conveyed.

The fact that the drama deals with infidelity in two marriages might make us expect a typically "makjang" overblown plot, but in fact it offers a thoughtful examination of marital relationships, and this provided a long-awaited opportunity to hear Han Hye Jin talking about her own philosophy of married life after her real-life experience of marriage to Ki Sung Yueng.  

Why did she come back from the UK after only six months?

There had been considerable interest in when Han Hye Jin might come back to Korea, and for what sort of drama, but she chose to do so for One Kind Word much sooner than anyone had expected. It wasn't widely known, but she had been concerned for some time that she wasn't being offered any new roles. She was contemplating taking time out from her career until she had settled into married life. It was her husband Ki Sung Yueng who helped her make the choice she was worrying over between her marriage life and her work.

"On the very same day that I arrived in the UK, I received the offer of this part. To be honest, I fretted for three whole months over whether to take it. I truly did very much want to settle into married life. However, I've been an enthusiastic admirer of Ha Myong Hee ever since her "Can We Get Married?", and smitten as I was by her work, getting this love call from her put me in a difficult position. So I consulted my husband. And what he said to me was something I'd already been quietly thinking to myself. 'Just like a soccer player wants to be out on the pitch, an actress wants to be in front of the cameras. So go do it then come back afterwards.' Before we were married, he'd always respected my work, and I was grateful that after our marriage he hadn't changed and still recognized that side of me that needs to be an actress. And so I was able to come back to Korea with an easy heart. Even now we're married he's a staunch friend, and I'm so happy to have that sort of support from him."

She was delighted that, thanks to her husband, she was able to work with a director and writer she admired in the same way as she'd done before. And so it was that she and One Kind Word came together. Fortunately the drama's ratings are steadily rising, but there have been some raised eyebrows about its contents. It begins by portraying both marriages after the adultery has taken place, and comes to focus on how both couples cope with transgressions that are already over. By embarking immediately on a storyline concerning adultery between two married people, the drama has been seen as merely out to shock.

"This drama raises the question 'What does it really mean to be married?' The character of Eun Jin that I play in this drama is an ordinary housewife who thinks that love is the most important thing there is in life. But one day the man she trusted betrayed her, and she finds she can't cope with the awareness of that betrayal. Trying to find her own way of rediscovering herself, she falls in love with another man, and loses herself still more. Undergoing these confusions, the character I play searches for the true meaning of identity and family. The causes of the affair that took place before the drama begins were the most severe problems that can arise between a married couple. That's why the actual plot begins with the affair. From that beginning, it portrays the slow healing process of the wounds."

Even after she'd decided to take on this part, Han Hye Jin didn't approach the role without considerable anxiety. Having never played the part of a housewife before, she couldn't help wondering whether she'd be able to give a convincing portrayal of Eun Jin as she is thrown into confusion by the interplay of the impact of her husband's affair and her own experience of cheating on her husband. It was a role of a kind she'd never attempted before and she saw it as a great challenge.

"When I first read the synopsis, then the screenplay, I realized it was going to be a difficult role to play. This woman, for whom love was the highest value in life, was shattered by her husband's betrayal, and she tried to replace what she'd lost by another love, only to find herself stricken by perils she'd never anticipated and plunged into confusion. Losing her sense of self as a result, she is tormented by worries over how best to protect herself and her family. In my own life, I'd only just embarked on being a wife, and to begin with I found it very difficult to feel my way into this role. To be honest, even though shooting is now under say, I'm still finding it hard. But I'm glad to say I think I'm now gradually getting the feel of the character. Because I was acting the part of a woman who goes with another woman's husband, I thought it was vital to let viewers understand Eun Jin's psychology. Since I've never before taken on such a complex and profound role before, I'm finding it very enjoyable. I sense that my acting skills are gradually increasing, and that's a good feeling to have."

She looks uncomfortable when talking about the topic of adultery, but she emphasises several times that the adultery is just one isolated element in the drama and that its real focus is on the recovery of the couple's relationship.

"The extremely destructive effects of adultery on a family are not the only theme of this drama. Far from it. I think it's drama that can have a positive effect on society by showing how a couple's struggles with the problems in their marriage can lead them both to grow and rebuild their relationship. But to achieve that, the affair has to be made convincing. Convincing enough to gain the viewers' understanding."

She sees this drama as a turning point in the development of her acting career. Having been acting for over ten years, she is now able to look back on her achievements to date and determine 
what she still needs to work on. In her view, what she needs are scripts that call for real acting. She says this was the crucial reason why she left her life in the UK and returned to Korea at this juncture.

"I've been an actress since around the age of twenty, but I've always been aware of my shortcomings. Maybe that's why I didn't stay in the UK any longer, even though I didn't want to appear to be eager to rush back to Korea. I wanted to seize this unique opportunity. Frankly, I'd been waiting all along for a script that would let me develop my acting. When I read this scenario I thought it was just what I had been waiting for. It struck me as one that would really stretch my acting abilities. So I wanted to take up the challenge. The Director also spoke to me candidly in the same vein. He told me that it offered me a meaningful chance that would help develop my acting. Aware that this might possibly be my final performance, I'm putting everything I've got into this role."

When immersing herself in this role, she naturally had to give a lot of thought to the meaning of marriage. As a newcomer to married life, it's still a realm that awakens her interest and curiosity. She is no doubt sketching out a picture of how she plans to shape her own marriage in years to come.

"I've only  been married for a few months, but this drama has made me think long and hard about what marriage is about. On top of that, the fact that it has taken me away from my husband has given me even more to think about. I've come to the conclusion that marriage is 'the process of learning how best to love someone.' That applies even when I'm on my own. I'm married, yet I'm all by myself, far away from my husband. While I'm working we're far apart in the flesh, but in my heart I can still be learning how to love my husband more. Every day I gain a little more insight into how I can love him better." 

Disproving the saying "out of sight, out of mind", she feels closer than ever to her husband Ki Sung Yueng, and the affection she sends and receives is even more intense. Because both of them believe that love should be expressed in fervent words. 

"We exchange really massive messages every single day, and we're both completely unihibited in what we say in them (she smiles). The knowledge that we're both backing each other all the way gives us both strength. Though it was only for a sort while, we were really happy together in the UK. Recalling those times, I think "Only a little longer now before we meet up again" and that gets me contentedly through every day. Phone calls and text messages saying how much we're missing one another give us an alternative way of expressing our absolute love."

Thanks to the love and support he received from her, Ki Sung Yueng has been displaying fantastic skill in Premier League Soccer matches.[sorry folks, but the next few sentences are all about soccer and a social media controversy in which Ki Sung Yueng became embroiled in the summer immediately after his wedding concerning comments by a coach. Thanks to a typically brutal English schooling, mercifully many years ago now, I have a deep loathing of everything to do with competitive sport and team games. So I skip ahead to the end of the paragraph] Fortunately, before long he was able to recover his form and he gives the credit for that to Han Hye Jin.

"As soon as we married and went to the UK, there were some difficult experiences that we hadn't anticipated. All I could to support my husband was to stand by him in silence. Precisely for that reason I wanted to be a source of strength to him. The thought that he had chosen to marry made my sense of responsibility to my husband all the stronger. Even on days when he had no match, he had no chance of relaxing at home. He was training every day and every night he had goal-shooting practice under floodlights at the stadium. There were a few times when that got me really upset. But then I thought 'this shows I still have a lot to learn about life'. Fortunately he is now achieving great things and I think that's the fruit of all the effort he's put in. And I'm grateful that these experiences are helping me to cope  well with being in Korea on my own."

She speaks in her distinctively calm tone of voice and in a restrained way, but her pride in her husband's achievements comes across clearly. But she doesn't forget to point out that as well as a soccer player, he's a strongly committed family man. Seeing the look of secure devotion on her face, it'a obvious that she has a powerful sense that her husband is reliable. Which brought to mind the title of her current drama, and I asked whether her husband had ever spoken any particularly kind word to her.

"He said I'm the most beautiful woman ever ... oops, sorry!"  (with a laugh)

She can't help laughing at herself over that. Merely thinking about him gives away how much she loves him, and she can't suppress an embarrassed smile. This couple too will go through rough patches and have their fights, but at such times just one kind word between them will make everything right again. She says she's grateful that this drama has taught her that. So she adds that she hopes her own return to the screen in this drama will help increase its ratings.

"I really hope the ratings turn out well. It's a drama from which many couples and families can draw lessons. Also, I hope the fact that this drama comes so soon after I hosted "Healing Camp" will boost its audience figures (another smile). For today's press conference, the Healing Camp production team sent a good-luck wreath. That was a program that really did me a lot of good. I'm always thinking of how I could some day repay the benefits it gave me. One way I hope to do that is to do everything in my power to make my own marriage a happy one."

A report by Jo Yeong Jae
January 2014 edition of 출처 여성중앙

Thank You So Much!

Guest bubbletea04

I think its great that she has the opportunities and the confident to take on different roles. I know some actresses, due to their appearance and certain features, are forced to take on protagonist or antagonist roles. There are no variance in their career thus no chance for growth in their acting. I like Eun Jin. She is a character that make you ponder.

@suchadiva42 its you! :-h you changed your avatar, I was going to refer to you as @libra. :)) Don't worry, Monday is almost here!! (I meant to post this on Kind Words~ this is what happen when I try to keep up with both rooms at the same time :)) )

Excerpt from

4 big Korean movies hit theaters for Lunar New Year

By Song Soon-jin, Cine 21 reporter
When A Man Loves A Woman (literal translation)Release Date January 22nd, 2014 | Genre Drama | Director Han Dong-wook | Starring Hwang Jung-min, Han Hye-jin, Kwak Do-won

138906057215_20140108.JPG
Filmmaker Han Dong-wook, who worked on films such as The Unjust (2010), Nameless Gangster(2011) and New World (2012) as an assistant director, makes an ambitious feature debut withWhen A Man Loves A Woman. The film deals with the story of a good-for-nothing man who finally opens his eyes to what might be the first and last love of his life. Forty-two year-old Han Tae-il (played by Hwang Jung-min), who lives in the town of Gunsan in the Jeolla province, leads a wastrel’s life that consists of a job at a money broker agency and frequent visits to prison. When he is struck with love at first sight after meeting the spunky Ho-jeong (played by Han Hye-jin), who is taking care of his sick father, he awkwardly takes his first step to start a relationship with her.

The cast of When A Man Loves A Woman is quite impressive. Hwang Jung-min, who gave superb performances in the melodramas You Are My Sunshine (2005) with Jeon Do-yeon andHappiness (2007) directed by Hur Jin-ho, is expected to bring a different flavor to his character in this film. While Han Hye-jin, who returns to the screen for the first time since her marriage to soccer player Ki Sung-yueng, plays the lead opposite to Hwang. In addition, Kwak Do-won, who’s been praised for his performance as the merciless police inspector Cha Dong-young in The Attorney (2013), is featured as Tae-il’s older brother.

Among the comedy rush in theaters during the New Year’s holiday, When A Man Loves A Woman is hoping to stand out as a moving tearjerker. It is distributed by NEW, which is in the midst of a strong streak as their hit title The Attorney commands the box office chart.

"When A Man Loves A Woman" Hwang Jeong-min and Han Hye-jin

photo390836.jpg

Still cuts of Hwang Jeong-min and Han Hye-jin from the movie "When A Man Loves A Woman" have been revealed.

Hwang Jeong-min and Han Hye-jin star in the movie as Tae-il, a reckless man in his forties living with his brother while working in a financial company and Ho-jeong, the woman Tae-il falls for at first sight and slowly opens up to him.

The stills revealed on the 8th show Hwang Jeong-min and Han Hye-jin looking towards different sides of each other as if they know what each other are thinking about. Han Hye-jin is slightly smiling andHwang Jeong-min is trying to look chic.

The two apparently showed interest in each other since the start of the movie. Han Hye-jin said, "I decided to star in the drama when I found out who my co-actor was".

Hwang Jeong-min said, "I couldn't look at her in the eye since it's been so long since I've acted with a woman" Apparently, he planned a trip for the whole team to go on so that they, especially, Han Hye-jindidn't feel awkward on the set.

"When A Man Loves A Woman" will be released on the 22nd of this month.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... permalink