Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

Actress Han Hye Jin Opens Up About Being Traumatized By Stalkers

Han Hye Jin

Han Hye Jin had the most-watched minute on SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling.”

The latest episode of “My Ugly Duckling” aired on November 25 with a viewership rating of 12 percent. The show secured the top spot in its time slot for the 13th consecutive week. Viewership ratings from the 2049 bracket were also up to 6.1 percent.

The most-watched minute of the show was helmed by Han Hye Jin. After watching Heo Ji Woong go to a swimming pool to overcome his fear of water, the mothers began discussing the issue of trauma. This was when Han Hye Jin opened up about the older men who traumatized her by waiting for her in front of her school.

Read more http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/26/actress-han-hye-jin-opens-traumatized-stalkers/

• 4 weeks later...

My Ugly Duckling' to be cancelled after Han Hye Jin moves to England to be with husband?

20161219151228181076.jpg

Han Hye Jin has left the fate of "My Ugly Duckling" hanging in the balance after jetting off to England to spend time with her husband. On Dec. 17, Saturday, the Korean actress flew to Swansea, Wales, where hubby Ki Sung Yong is currently located.

Ki is a professional football player who represents Swansea City A.F.C. in the English Premier League. Han was a regular cast member on "My Ugly Duckling" and has filmed several episodes of the SBS talk show show. However, the series will be unable to continue without the actress.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/179816/20161219/my-ugly-duckling-to-be-cancelled-after-han-hye-jin-moves-to-england-to-be-with-husband.htm#ixzz4TgbPRLdg

Han Hye Jin leaves to England to be with husband + status on talk show 'Ugly Duckling' to be determined

han-hye-jin-

Han Hye Jin has left to England.

She left on the evening of the 17th to be with her husband Ki Sung Yong in England, who's playing for Swansea City AFC in England's Premier League. She's currently on SBS' child care talk show 'Ugly Duckling', which will not be able to film without her.

Han Hye Jin Shares Her Regret For Refusing To Audition For Fin.K.L

han hye jin

Actress Han Hye Jin revealed her disappointment for not pushing through with an audition to join girl group Fin.K.L.

On the December 25 episode of MBC’s “Entertainment Relay,” the actress appeared for an interview.

During the show, Han Hye Jin explained, “Back then I thought, ‘I’m going to do acting. I won’t become a singer,’ and rejected an invitation to audition. After that, I saw Fin.K.L debut and really regretted it. I struggled a lot until I debuted.” After a long period of waiting, Han Hye Jin rose to stardom with the 2005 MBC drama “Be Strong, Geum Soon!”

read more https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/25/han-hye-jin-shares-regret-refusing-audition-fin-k-l/

• 5 months later...

Han Hye-jin and Ki Sung-yong "Four years of marriage"

Elle Korea photoshoot

o-4-570.jpg?7

In the interview that followed, they showed generosity to each other. When asked what they are trying to do with each other because they can not always get together, Han Hye-jin said, "I should not do anything that hurts in words, I always try not to be uncomfortable with each other. "I have the idea that I have to flow smoothly and flexibly at any time of my life, and every hour seems to have its own meaning. I also shared my thoughts on.  (Google translate)

http://www.huffingtonpost.kr/2017/06/19/story_n_17215958.html

• 4 weeks later...

Actress Han Hye Jin will not be renewing her contract with Namoo Actors

By jennywill   5 hours ago   6,467   365   1

han-hye-jin-

Han Hye Jin will not be renewing her contract with Namoo Actors.

Her exclusive contract with the label will be ending in early August. The two parties came to an amicable decision not to renew the contract. Namoo Actors confirmed, "We have both decided not to renew the contract."

There is nothing said of yet what the actress will be doing. She has been mainly staying out of the entertainment scene while raising her child with husband Ki Sung Yong, but has been filming a few CFs.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/actress-han-hye-jin-will-not-be-renewing-her-contract-with-namoo-actors

Han Hye Jin "actress, strict standards of appearance ... beauty bias will change"

Han Hyee Jin will be in the August issue of Beauty & Lifestyle Magazine of Allure Korea,a pictorial named "A World Without Prejudice, Respect and Solidarity," along with a mixed-singer and musical actor Sonya, Fencing Paralympic Kim Sun-mi. She  expressed his deep sympathy for this project, "I thought it was a meaningful picture and I participated in it. The positive energy and dignity of the four people I joined together gave me a lot of motivation."

Han Hye-jin, one of the most beautiful actresses, has also been honest about the troubles she faces as an entertainer. She  thinks actresses are putting a more stringent measure on their appearance than male actors.

She also talked about her life in Korea and Britain. "I felt a shrinking of the language, not my mother tongue. Once I went to the hospital because I was sick, and the pressure, responsibility, and fear of being in other countries came back . Life in other cultures seems to be a mixture of fear, loneliness, "she said.

Han Hye-jin and four women interviews can be found in the August issue of Allure Korea.

(Google translate)

2017072501002230800164941_20170724101834

2017072501002230800164942_20170724101834

2017072501002230800164943_20170724101834

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003126401&lfrom=twitter

• 5 months later...
December 29 2017

Han Hye-Jin offered lead female role in MBC drama series “Let’s Hold Hands Tightly and Watch The Sunset”

Lets-Hold-Hands-Tightly-and-Watch-The-Su

Han Hye-Jin has been offered the lead female role in MBC drama series “Let’s Hold Hands Tightly and Watch The Sunset” (working & literal title). Currently, Han Hye-Jin is “positively considering” the offer. If Han Hye-Jin accepts, she will play Nam Hyun-Joo. She married a university senior and liked him since her first year at the university. She is now a devoted wife, but a crisis ensues involving death.

“Let’s Hold Hands Tightly and Watch The Sunset” will first air March, 2018 in MBC’s Wednesday and Thursday 10PM time slot. About a month gap will exist between the end of “I’m Not a Robot” and the beginning of “Let’s Hold Hands Tightly and Watch The Sunset” to allow for coverage of the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/han-hye-jin-offered-lead-female-role-in-mbc-drama-series-lets-hold-hands-tightly-and-watch-the-sunset

Han Hye-jin considers drama comeback in Let’s Watch the Sunset

by girlfriday

HanHyeJin1.jpg

It’s been four years since actress Han Hye-jin has been in a drama, having last starred in Warm Words just following her marriage to soccer player Ki Sung-yong. She’s since become a mother and taken some time off, but it looks like she might be returning to dramaland in the new year—she’s currently considering an offer to headline a new MBC melodrama called Let’s Hold Hands and Watch the Sunset.

She’s received an offer to play a woman who had a crush on her college sunbae since her freshman year and ended up marrying him. As his wife, she gave up her pursuit of literature and sacrificed everything to support him emotionally and materially.

The drama is about a husband and wife who have spent half their lives as partners, suddenly having to confront death. In doing so, they look back on the time they’ve spent together and rediscover one by one the things they’d lost. It’s described as a sincere family story about confirming the preciousness of love and family.

Read more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/12/han-hye-jin-considers-drama-comeback-in-lets-watch-the-sunset/

Han Hye Jin In Talks For Lead Role In Upcoming MBC Drama

Han-Hye-Jin.jpg
Actress Han Hye Jin is in talks to make her first drama comeback in four years since starring in SBS’s “A Word From Warm Heart” in 2014.

On December 29, Han Hye Jin’s agency Jikim Entertainment revealed that there is an ongoing discussion about Han Hye Jin coming back to the drama scene, but nothing has been decided yet.

There had been reports that Han Hye Jin will play the female lead in MBC’s upcoming drama “Let’s Look at the Sunset Holding Hands” (working title). The drama tells the story of a married couple who look back on their lives after confronting the matter of death. As they reminisce about the times they spent together and realize their true love for one another, the drama is expected to present a moving and heartwarming story for viewers.

If Han Hye Jin agrees to join the drama, she will play the part of Nam Hyun Joo, a woman who dedicates herself to the man she has loved since her freshman years. She was known for loving literature in school but chose to give up her dreams in order to be a good wife for her husband.

“Let’s Look at the Sunset Holding Hands” is set to begin airing next March.

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/29/han-hye-jin-talks-lead-role-upcoming-mbc-drama/

• 4 weeks later...
January 26 2018

Han Hye-Jin cast in MBC drama series “Let’s Hold Hands Tightly and Watch The Sunset”

Lets-Han-Hye-Jin-p001.jpg

Han Hye-Jin is cast for the lead female role in MBC drama series “Let’s Hold Hands Tightly and Watch The Sunset.” Han Hye-Jin will play the character of Nam Hyun-Joo. She married a university senior, Kim Do-Young, and liked him since her first year at the university. She has a happy life, but, she suddenly seeks a divorce. She hopes to find a new love to make her last moment of life shine.

Yu In-Young has already been cast for a major supporting role. She will play Shin Da-Hye and she is Kim Do-Young’s first love. Yoon Sang-Hyun has also received an offer to play the lead role of her husband and he is still considering.

“Let’s Hold Hands Tightly and Watch The Sunset” will first air March 14, 2018 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/han-hye-jin-cast-in-mbc-drama-series-lets-hold-hands-tightly-and-watch-the-sunset

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hye-jin Han, Lee Kyung-gyu and reunion in 5 years ·

NISI20180710_0000172727_web.jpg

Lee Hyung-kyu (58) and talent Han Hye-jin (37) were reunited in five years. According to JTBC, Han Hye-jin recorded a 'Get a drink' recently with delicious columnist Hwang Woo-ri (56).

Lee Kyung-gyu, who runs this program, greatly welcomed Han Hye-jin. "Do not compare with anyone, I am only entertainer Han Hye-jin."

Han Hye-jin has been working with Lee Kyung-gyu for about two years since July 2011 and has been working on SBS TV 'Healing Camp' MC.
  (Google translate)

http://news.joins.com/article/22789771?cloc=rss|news|total_list

Han Hye-jin in a public photo enjoys coffee in a cafe. The beauty of Han Hye-jin, who shines even in ordinary everyday life, captured the attention of netizens.
2018071017024635152_2.jpg

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2018071017024635152

• 2 weeks later...