Keira & Scarlett posing naked o_O

X-TINE

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rachel mcadams was supposed to be the third girl on that VF cover, but when she arrived on set and found out it was a nude shoot, she left and they did it without her. it was supposed to be three girls only, but i guess they thought two girls only would have been a bit weird and that they needed tom ford for balance.

haha I would have done the same :D

Guest coquette

I heard it was supposed to be Rachel McAdams instead of Tom Ford (the art director for the issue), but Rachel backed out. I can see why.

Guest seductive secret

Scarlett's body looks... weird. :blink: And Keira looks like a man for some reason.. /).(\ And that guy looks like a total perv, too.. iunno why. :crazy:

I think they coulda done better.

Totally! The guy's like smelling kiera. Gross.

Guest bubbles20

rachel mcadams was supposed to be the third girl on that VF cover, but when she arrived on set and found out it was a nude shoot, she left and they did it without her. it was supposed to be three girls only, but i guess they thought two girls only would have been a bit weird and that they needed tom ford for balance.

respect for rachel :D

Guest bistroLAND

dang Keira's head doesn't look connected to her body, like it just popped out. Haha the two figured being nude in Vanity Fair is better than Playboy. Still, Rachel made the right choice by backing out, all this picture does for me is make me go "ehh no thanks"

n keira's expression is craving-for-something.

Guest PINKXDREAMER

lol scarlett DOES look like one of those roman sculptures (in a not-so-good way). what melkimx said is intersting. if what she said it's true, then, wow, i love rachel mcadams even more than i already did.

its rather unflattering and soo yuck... not even tastefully done...

it woulda been better wit clothes on... to have kiera, scarlett and rachel wit the clothes on?? they're soo hot!! i bet they would have sold more copies... shoot... if kiera, scarlett and rachel were on the mag wit clothes, i'd buy it in a heartbeat!

Guest vannushka

omg i keep on thinking Keira is ELIZABETH from pride and prejudice...that's such a horrible thought

i have no comment

and if it was done..at least make it look better

Guest Childlike Faith

I have so much more respect for Rachel McAdams now. :]

I think it's so out of the blue. That Scarlett and Kiera would just do a nude shoot all of a sudden. Heeh, Kiera looks abnormally thin and Scarlett looks really pale against the dark background.

Viggo Mortensen and Eric Bana? :wub:

Archived