Keira & Scarlett posing naked o_O

X-TINE

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest delightful123

eh. it looks bad. they could've done it more tastefully~ they should've gotten another girl... the guy looks really weird and perverted there..

Guest wonbinlover

The cover looks gross. It's not that they are nude but it doesn't look artsy or creative or whatever Tom Ford is trying to convey. I seen pictures that have been more tastefully done than this.

Guest Surreal

that's such an ugly picture. scarlett's face look weird , keira's breasts are really disgusting, and both of them look like dead fishes.

Guest lilyphilia.

i saw this on tv the other day! most of my favorite hollywood celebs are in this issue! nice cover, btw,,i think keira and scarlett are gorgeous! :)

Guest just jess

I don't think there's anything wrong with the picture. Its tasteful, revealing, and sexy. I like how womanly and curvy Scarlett is contrast to Keira's boyish body. Ford does somewhat look out of place, but the issue is about him.

I don't see this picture being unclassy. It's nice, but I think it could've been better. The positions of Scarlett and Keira are a bit odd. Tom just looks out of place. They're all attractive people. Too bad the pic came out weird. And Scarlett is light/pale. Big whoop. Get over it. She has nice skin.

i agree, i dont think its vulgar at all... its controversial but i dont think its anything nasty. but yea, putting tom ford in there looks really random and they couldve gotten better shots. but im totally getting this issue, its so controversial already...

rachel mcadams was supposed to be the third girl on that VF cover, but when she arrived on set and found out it was a nude shoot, she left and they did it without her. it was supposed to be three girls only, but i guess they thought two girls only would have been a bit weird and that they needed tom ford for balance.

she was going to do the nude shoot but she got uncomfortable upon entering the studio. lol poor rachel, she chickened out.

i saw this on the fashionspot forums...i want to buy this..XD

because of tom ford...want to know what's up with him..and the cover is just lovely..

edit:..wow...alot of people dont like the cover eh...

i think it's very nice...definetly a must buy magazine for me..though i dont like vanity fair that much..=T..but hey..tom ford..

XD too bad tom ford is gay..

i think tom ford is a nice contrast between the two ladies...maybe it ll be better if he worn less clothes too..XD..WOW

Guest shinhwagurl

rachel mcadams was suppose to be on the cover too, but they said that she got nervous or whatever and decided not to do it.... [heard it on ET] =)

Archived