Girl From Star King Kills Herself Bc Of Suju Fans.

Guest SARANGHAE_.

Guest SARANGHAE_.

This is just SAD.

psycho fans need to get a life.

netizens.. are just wow.

you would think they would feel guilty after the numerous suicides this year.

Lee Eun Ji took her life, today, June 5th.

Theres not much news about it but her friends reportedly stated that after appearing on Star King for losing a tremendous amount of weight in 3 months, she started getting bashed by crazy SUJU fans.

If you guys watch Star King you guys know that Kang In is a frequent guest judge on the show.

After she merely took a picture with him and so on, Eun Ji received threats and stress from netizens.

She was only 17. RIP.

here is that picture: (credits to ix3DC from soompi)

c0bac1f6jubileoiq6.jpg

zxf1mq1.png

20070606095811.236.0.jpg

20070606111203.828.0.gif

credit: daum news, me.

(she appeared on kang ho dong's star king & i posted pics so im assuming i posted in the right section.)

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xpiyo

what?! omg are you serious! stupid crazy fans.. why would they do that to her?! she did nothing but took pictures with kangin... gosh.. so immature. :( i feel so bad for her.. and for her friends and family.. R.I.P. she's my age too.. she's so young! and looked so cute.

Guest projeKt_dc5

**** .. korea needs to change there **** culture. no wonder all of its sh-ts always in depression from tv to movies to music. **** over dramatic ****.

RIP to her, **** nerds on the net need to get a life.

What is with 2007?

This is four suicides already.

Arrrrrrrgh.

and to the above poster, i strongly suggest you edit your post before a mod swoops in here and warns you for cursing and going around the swear filter.

Guest se-hyphen-un

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS....

kpop fans are crazy. just because they get jealous doesnt mean you have to threaten people.

fans really need to chill out.

Guest projeKt_dc5

What is with 2007?

This is four suicides already.

Arrrrrrrgh.

and to the above poster, i strongly suggest you edit your post before a mod swoops in here and warns you for cursing and going around the swear filter.

if this place bans me because i swear, than that is plain bull.

Going around swear filter = warning. Multiple warnings for the same thing = you deserve a ban. <_<

Guest ulynn

>: ( that's so crazy.

she must have struggled alot to loose weight.

and she took her own life =(

R.I.P

Guest B0B0*

All this is REALLY getting out of hand.

Netizens has REALLY got to stop all this because this is getting scarey...

I can't believe she took her life though =\

I would TOTALLY have her as my idol. She lost so much weight! And then she killed herself ): Sigh

RIP<3

Guest STUNNaSHAD3z

suju fans are freaking gay for doing that to her ... but the girl is stupid too for committing suicide ... she had so much stuff going for her why would she want to kill herself :[

Guest 13!hyukjae

Even though I'm a SuJu fan, I think that some SuJu fans have some jealousy issues and need to control themselves.

R.I.P

Guest m1sz_x_p1ggy

This really makes me sad

they give suju fans a bad name...

T_T RIP...

A bunch of people like said she took pills and she did plastic surgery

other fans kept calling her and texting her and she would always get in trouble in school.

A bunch of people tried to make friends with her because she 'took a picture with Kangin' but later talk trash about her behind her back...

This is what i heard from a bunch of other sites.

It was just a picture... it wasnt like they were going to go out... thats just what gets me angry.

-orange (gloria_)

Guest sikhye

I saw the episode with her on it D: anti fans must die

Korea is so screwed up - highest suicide rates and home of the anti fans

Guest kenn

people these days dont show any respect

how can people threat someone just for taking a picture with someone?

fanatics need to take a chill pill

goodness :crazy:

Guest xjuyonx

korean netizens drive me INSANE. honestly... who cares?!?!?! it's a PICTURE. you know those fans would have taken a picture with a suju member if they had the chance. poor girl!

but holy crap, she lost 88 pounds in 3 months? that's one driven girl... it's sad to hear that she took her life. though i highly doubt this is the only reason... i just read through an article, and apparently there were some boys from her middle school that teased her and told her she must have taken drugs/pills in order to lose weight. and she had depression, too, i think? people with depression would find it hard to deal with living, but to have so many people bashing you... poor girl. it was just a horrible situation overall.

edit

oh, i guess some people already shared that extra info, heh. but i can't get over how sad this is... RIP 이은지.

Guest yum yum dimsum

that can be considered a criminal act.. how come nothing has been done to prevent this??

Celebrities should speak out against this, especially those with really huge (stalker-like) fanbase.

RIP

Archived