Girl From Star King Kills Herself Bc Of Suju Fans.

Guest SARANGHAE_.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tenshiii0ox

Netizens... 참 할거도 없네요. 비겁하게 여고를 그렇게 힘들게 한다니. If they're so obsessed with celebrities, they need to get a reality check. No seriously, the obsession is quite dangerous and scary. 기분이 어때? 좋아요? 그 학생이 자살 했데. Netizens drive me up the wall. They need to snap out of it or seek some help. I may sound harsh, but stalking stars and making a big deal out of something like that is quite irrational. Obsession? A scary one. 대단하네요 netizen 님들. 정말로 축하 드립니다. -_- 마음이 기쁘겠네요. And yes, that is sarcasm.

What's more infuriating is that this isn't the first netizens have crossed the extreme, and people knew about this girl's trouble. YET, no one did anything about it.

i never got to watch that ep of star king. though, it is silly of the fans to threaten her. its just a picture with kangin? hmm..and yea, i do agree, she was dumb to take her own life. she shouldn't have done that D:

RIP

Honestly. -_-

Does obsessive fans have nothing better to do? Go get a life. If you like your gasoo so much: buy their CDs, support them, and etc...don't 'own' them.

Even though I find her suicide incident quite uncalled for on her part, RIP.

-ida

Guest itrayya

omg!!!

this is sad!!!

those fans are freaken crazy!!!

they outta get drop kicked!!

rest in peace.

i hope that the su ju boys tell them crazy girls to get a real life.

this is so sad.

Guest kumoko

:tears: This is sad. She really motivated me to lose weight when I watched her on Star King. RIP

She shouldn't have suicided though...

Seriously, netizens in Korea needs to back off. Why would they be so extreme over JUST A PICTURE? This is happening in Korea so much...I don't really hear of this stuff in Japan..or China....why is it so huge in Korea?

I guess celebrities are their life over there..I really want to ask them. Do they feel better now that they've killed that girl? I wonder how Kang In feels if he heard of this..

Guest kayla.

omg!!!

i hope that the su ju boys tell them crazy girls to get a real life.

this is so sad.

The thing is, they always do. On their cyworlds they always tell their fans to tone it down a bit or behave but they never do. :mellow:

& I don't think she killed herself just cause of threats she recieved from certain Suju fans.

Ah I feel so bad for the girl. She worked so hard to get where she was. People are so jealous wtf.

Guest pencilcasee.

there's gotta be more to her suicide than just the rumors and treats b/c as you said kangin was a regular on the show which means that he interacted with many other girl guests on the show way before this girl came on and there's no suicide news on them. what about that girl w/ the 19" waist or w/e? kangin picked her up and jokingly said he was going to take her home ... why didn't fans threat her? that's more of an interaction than simply taking a pic w/ a fan.

that's a really good point. kangin's taken picture with so many other girls, celebraties and non- celebraties. i'm not denying the fact that some really obsessive, idiotic elf members contributed to her deathly decision, but i'm wondering if that was the significant aspect or was it the rumors her fellow male classmate was spreading around, etc. whatever it was, she succumbed to the pressure around her. i've never been in her position nor do i want to, but taking your own life is never the answer. may she rest in peace.

Guest PINKXDREAMER

ridiculous.

that's the thing i donn't like about some korean fans. they tend to get a little obsessive (obsessive being an understatement). some people have issues

RIP.

Guest itzxkevin

This is really sad. Just because of a picture? Those people who were harrassing her need to get a life. But she shouldn't have committed suicide. Still, very sad. RIP.

motherf-ckin b-llshit .. korea needs to change there f-ckin culture. no wonder all of its sh-ts always in depression from tv to movies to music. f-ckin over dramatic sh-t.

RIP to her, f-ckin nerds on the net need to get a life.

Warned for going around the swear filter many times. :ph34r:

Guest RyeoWookXD

Omg

why do people care so much...this happened to many korean celebs...don't they learn their lesson?

RIP Lee Eun Ji

Guest ms_giggles

o man. she lost all that weight and worked so hard at it to kill herself later on.

poor kang in. hes gonna.. feel guilty i guess? DARN NETIZENS!

Guest Mia.v

what the heck.

this is so sad...

but i think, the girl could've been more enduring.

it's partly the girl's fault IMO for being so weak!

people go thru so much worse than some bad comments

k i might be coming off as apathetic but i'm really not,

and all in all RIP to the young girl. what a pity...

those 'fans' need to go get a life.

I don't know how many lives it would take until the anti-fans learned their lessons. Sadly, I don't think the solution is that simple. The whole k-pop-culture creates the illussion that the stars are closer to their fans than they really are, through their cyworlds, fan cafes, etc.. and this is what makes these fans think that they have every right to "protect" their idols, whatever it may take. Sickening, really. I hope the parents of the girl will find their peace.

Guest jenny____x

wow.

this is so sad.

crazy fans.

i feel so bad for her.

losing all that weight to be comfortable with herself, then getting recognized for it and getting harassed for her success.

RIP

Guest hyaexp

Holy crap. :[

God... it just shows how damaging the internet can be... and how freaky people can be.

It's not all SuJu fans, mind you, just the crazy hysterical ones who don't realize that SuJu are people too. :[

I'm a SuJu fan, but man, I wouldn't bash anyone for taking a picture with a member. I'd be hella jealous, but I'd be glad that she was lucky enough to do so.

Archived