Who Is The Most Beautiful Chinese/taiwanese Male & Female?

Guest MissUniverse

Guest huangmeixi

hmmm...I don't have many pics of females but I'll post the ones I have

btw...I don't think SHK is the most beautiful in Korea, let alone Asia. SHK is really pretty, but she doesn't have staying power, like one of those people that just get more beautiful with each look.

In terms of pretty, my top ten of completely full- CHinese people (or Cecilia and Michelle'd be on here).

1. Qu Ying

2. Carmen Lee

3. Gong Li <---I think I'm biased a little here but when I look at her on screen I can't help but just be amazed at her presence and beauty.

4. Gao Yuan Yuan <--- There's a gorgeous pic of her in ancient costume but I can't find it...

5. Yang Mi

6. Yu Na

7. Liu Yifei

8. Gillian Chung

9. Chen Hao <--- She'd be up higher, if uh, I was a guy and I paid attention to her assets. She's got a smoking body.

10. Zeng Li/ Sun Fei Fei (I just can't decide!)

-_- I can't think of anyone from Taiwan

I'd say SHK is somewhere btw Gong Li and Gillian Chung

Edit: found it!

3283326503200301211312497vt.jpg

Plus some others:

13080.jpg

75sy.jpg

yangmin-1.jpg

20060921171936128794.jpg

a01013018494397945em-1.jpg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zoex.*

first name that popped into my mind was gong li.

if i could look half as good as her when i get to her age, i'd be insanely happy.

Guest SilenceAngel

Personally, I think Chinese and Taiwanese have the best looking female stars in East Asia.

Thailand and India have the best looking female stars in SEA. Although, I think India has an upper hand on this.

Guest missellee

I'm not too familiar with Chinese actresses, but of the actresses my friend showed me, I would say Liu Yifei is the prettiest. I think she has a similar aura with Song Hye Gyo. A lot of the other actresses look really mixed when they aren't. I like Song Hye Gyo and Liu Yifei because they maintain a Korean and Chinese look. A lot of the entertainers out there right now look too Western. It's sad how beauty standards have changed.

Guest taceldi

Hmm...someone with the same kind of aura...hmmm, how about Bernice Liu? They both have that actress, cutsey yet beautiful kinda thing going on to me. Plus, they both have great smiles :]

of all chinese stars i see (and in this thread too), maybe Gong Li? She and SHK both maintain that exotic asian beauty look.

I heard shg's pretty cold and really conceited in real life, so maybe she's only good looking on the outside

anyway, there are alot of gorgeous chinese celebs, that are natural unlike the majority of korean and japanese celebs

zhou xun for sure

she's so down to earth, a great actress and really gorgeous

funny how korean and japanese stars are lashed for plastic surgery. none of these chinese women posted here look like they have their natural eyes/nose. none are as pretty as SHK either, no matter how much work they get done.

Guest XTINE__

I'd say Gong Li.

She just has this persona about her.. kinda like SHK does.. It's hard to explain, but yeah, she's closest to SHK.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

of all chinese stars i see (and in this thread too), maybe Gong Li? She and SHK both maintain that exotic asian beauty look.

funny how korean and japanese stars are lashed for plastic surgery. none of these chinese women posted here look like they have their natural eyes/nose. none are as pretty as SHK either, no matter how much work they get done.

are you retarded

these celebs are all natural -_-

while I can't say the same for korean celebs

there are generally more chinese that have bigger eyes and higher noses- it's pretty obvious

um I never thought shg looked that exotic- do you know what that even means <_<

there are alot of celebs in this thread that look more asian

oh and about shg being that pretty, that's only YOUR opinion

personally, shg looks pretty plain without makeup

there are alot of celebs in this thread that I think are alot prettier than shg

notice how when shg is mentioned, ppl ALWAYS say natural beauty?? God it makes it seem like being natural is really rare

I mean can you even name twenty korean female celebs that are natural? <_<

bloody hell I remember you were the person that said chinese ppl did more surgery than koreans

LMFAO

yah in your dreams :rolleyes:

Guest asillysaint

^I totally agree. Chinese actresses are pretty natural; so far, the Chinese actresses posted on this thread have never been under the knife so I have no idea why this person is claiming such false allegations. As far as I know, plastic surgery is highly unsupported in the Chinese community and ET industry, very few resort to it to enhance their beauty.

Honestly, I would like to see a list as well, if this person can even name at least 20 female celebrities that have never used plastic surgery to reach their status today. Hm, in the Chinese ET industry, it's easier to list those who have gone under the knife, Jolin Tsai is the only one that comes to mind.

Guest jeannguyen

^i agree, i think most or almost all of these chinese celebrities are natural compare to korean celebrities. And the ones i mention earlier look better than shk..they have interesting looks while shk looks like a pretty but plain typical asian girl.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

^ I agree

don't know what the hype is about shg's beauty

is she pretty? Yes

but is she as GORGEOUS as ppl make out? Hell no

her features aint really unique imo

Guest sikhye

are you retarded

there are generally more chinese that have bigger eyes and higher noses- it's pretty obvious

notice how when shg is mentioned, ppl ALWAYS say natural beauty?? God it makes it seem like being natural is really rare

bloody hell I remember you were the person that said chinese ppl did more surgery than koreans

LMFAO

Are you angry that people on this forum favor Korean celebrities over others? It's obvious why, this is a forum mainly for Korean entertainment. If you want everyone agreeing with you about Chinese beauties than go find another forum, I'm sure you'll have fun bashing Koreans and their "plastic country." I think you believe Chinese people are a superior race, very obvious in your posts.

I find it funny when statistics clearly state Korea is not even close to being the most plastic in Asia people don't give a crap.

What I see on Soompi by ignorant people:

"Plastic surgery is popular in Korea!"

Really?! Oh wait, plastic surgery is popular EVERYWHERE.

"15% of Koreans have double eyelids, others are all FAKE!!!"

OMG!!! D: Too bad the information is 0% accurate.

"Korean celebrities modify their faces all the time, no biggie~"

Celebrities modify their faces, stop singling Koreans out all the time.

Your opinion is that Song Hye Kyo is not beautiful, but I don't find some of these people beautiful either. Some of their eyelids are look too deep making them look old to me, and their faces aren't "refreshing to look at, but of course it's only my opinion.

Do you know why people on this board say "Song Hye Kyo, the natural beauty!" all the time? They also think all Koreans are surgery addicted freaks. They see her childhood pictures and her face never changed. When she was 3 she looked like a 25 year old woman with a toddler's body. They see other natural Korean celebrities' before and afters but they do change like a NORMAL HUMAN WOULD. Also, a blurry bad picture compared to a professional pic? WOW!!! Also, in Korea the before/afters are mostly made by ANTI-FANS, you think they'll put good pics up? NOPE, their job is to make their hated idol have a bad reputation.

Where are all the before/after pictures of these "natural" Chinese beauties? I want to see them, my challenge for you is to prove your point that Chinese people in general have high nose bridges with their double eyelids. C'mon, show me those before/afters, let's see if they never change! If you can't find any than I'm not surprised. Maybe if China's entertainment industry sky rocketed (not for martial arts), anti-fans starting growing in large numbers, and everyone in China was celeb-obsessed than you'd find the "CHINA CELEBZ FAKE OMG!1!"

Guest telegraph

^ nice essay.

bsu - actually very few Chinese celebrities get plastic surgery. China is the second largest country in the world, there's plenty of NATURALLY pretty people.

First name that popped into my mind was Gong Li. Classic beauty and she gives off such a regal air.

are you retarded

LMFAO

o thanks for making everything so bright and blue. stop raging little girl.

that's your opinion as well. i find none of these women appealing. they may have surgically enhanced features to fit the typical beauty, but it doesn't mean i find it beautiful. i think the reason why you are hearing korea first in plastic surgery is because korean media is very well known unlike chinese celebrities who are a tiny speck or not even heard of in other countries.

forgive me for thinking china is highest is plastic surgery. statistics all point to korea being relatively low compred to other asian countries. not to mention memoirs of chinese authors. most if not all will talk about the western influence in china and how all the women chat about new medical advances to look more like a western woman. blame them okay?

so more chinese people get surgery because there are more chinese people. oh! that must be where you got that conclusion.

if you ever met my mother or grandmother you'd probably accuse them of plastic surgery just because they're korean and have all the features you find so fake on koreans.

Guest tuesday

^ Honestly you need to stfu.

People in this forum bicker over ethnicity stereotypes way too much.

Afterall this IS a forum for Korean culture, so obviously ~*~*~KoReaN PrIDe*~*~* is prevalent.

Ray - Jesus christ, calm down. There ARE before/after pictures.

Stop jumping to conclusions, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Guest chocolate//

some before and afters i found.. only found a few.. it's really hard searching for them without knowing chinese -_-

liu yi fei

2_4974_57036ae80e715d2.jpg

2_4974_d4e9f436d78fd6c.jpg

2_4974_329892a90082afc.jpg (preteen)

now

liuyifeiwall.jpg

vivan hsu

10e0rkh.jpg

now

6f8pn5c.jpg

gillian chung

thumb_gillian20and20mom20older.jpg

033fa.jpg

now

g13.jpg

yang mi (around four - first series)

b561938.jpg

yangmii.jpg 16-17

now

145775.jpg

Guest batman!

^ aww LYF is so cute

she has such dainty features (if that makes sense)

i actually don't find SHK that "OMGG gorgeous", so whatever.

Guest sikhye

I'm going to act like the general accusers of Soompi that bash Koreans:

All of them redid their eyelids, I can see it on Vivian and Yangmi!

Gillian got a nose job, look at the tip of her nose!

Liu Yi is the only natural one there, how sad. LOLZL1!1!

^No, I don't really think that. but that's what people would say if they were Korean celebs. but hey you never know they could have gotten "minor touches" like people always say to the Korean celebrities. :rolleyes:

^ Honestly you need to stfu.

People in this forum bicker over ethnicity stereotypes way too much.

Afterall this IS a forum for Korean culture, so obviously ~*~*~KoReaN PrIDe*~*~* is prevalent.

Ray - Jesus christ, calm down. There ARE before/after pictures.

Stop jumping to conclusions, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I expected the "calm down" comment. xD There are over hundred's of before/after pictures like Korean/Japanese ones? Cool, show me some or direct me to a site. I don't know what I'm talking about? Korean pride? :rolleyes:

I hate how you people say I have too much pride. Hello? You people are always the ones who start this crap by saying "Koreans are so fake!" such and such. I'm surprised that you haven't realized why people like bsu are starting to be more insulting. Some people are sick of reading untrue crap created by idiots. If I don't know what I'm talking about than the official statistics don't know what it's showing huh? Or the inaccurate articles meant to bash Koreans are the #1 source?

Archived