Who Is The Most Beautiful Chinese/taiwanese Male & Female?

Guest MissUniverse

liu yi fei looks to be the only one natural there. she has a great set of eyes but besides that, it's not like she comes close to SHK or anything.

^ Honestly you need to stfu.

People in this forum bicker over ethnicity stereotypes way too much.

Afterall this IS a forum for Korean culture, so obviously ~*~*~KoReaN PrIDe*~*~* is prevalent.

Ray - Jesus christ, calm down. There ARE before/after pictures.

Stop jumping to conclusions, you have no idea what you're talking about.

o hi there.

funny you say that. i detect massive amounts of CH1NEZE/ABC pride from starry eye surprise.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest batman!

^ well it's her opinion, why do you care so much?

Ray - Actually the only reason there are so many before/after pictures for Korean celebs is because they've actually gotten work done. Netizens go crazy over that stuff.

What's the point of making a so called "before/after", if a celeb is natural and there really is not much a difference. People don't find that stuff nearly as interesting.

Guest chocolate//

liu yi fei looks to be the only one natural there. she has a great set of eyes but besides that, it's not like she comes close to SHK or anything.

o hi there.

funny you say that. i detect massive amounts of CH1NEZE/ABC pride from starry eye surprise.

well people do change somewhat over time :blink:

Ray - Actually the only reason there are so many before/after pictures for Korean celebs is because they've actually gotten work done. Netizens go crazy over that stuff.

What's the point of making a so called "before/after", if a celeb is natural and there really is not much a difference. People don't find that stuff nearly as interesting.

it's ray's opinion. why do you care enough to reply?

Guest sikhye

I already stated the reason. One of Korea's main problems is celebrity worship/anti fans, etc. The netizens are mostly anti-fans who create before/afters for their most hated celebrities. Even if a celebrity is natural they will put an extremely horrible picture of you as a before and if they can't than sometimes they will edit your pictures. I'm not saying Korea doesn't have modified people but to say mostly every Korean celeb is, that's just ridiculous.

Guest JunRi<3

o thanks for making everything so bright and blue. stop raging little girl.

that's your opinion as well. i find none of these women appealing. they may have surgically enhanced features to fit the typical beauty, but it doesn't mean i find it beautiful. i think the reason why you are hearing korea first in plastic surgery is because korean media is very well known unlike chinese celebrities who are a tiny speck or not even heard of in other countries.

forgive me for thinking china is highest is plastic surgery. statistics all point to korea being relatively low compared to other asian countries. not to mention memoirs of chinese authors. most if not all will talk about the western influence in china and how all the women chat about new medical advances to look more like a western woman. blame them okay?

so more chinese people get surgery because there are more chinese people. oh! that must be where you got that conclusion.

if you ever met my mother or grandmother you'd probably accuse them of plastic surgery just because they're korean and have all the features you find so fake on koreans.

Honestly, STARRY EYE SURPRISE made a stupid comment. And you know what? Bsu and Ray, both of you aren't helping by fueling the fire lmao. It's great that you guys can provide proof or depend your opinions, but holy shiet man. A person can defend their own ethnicity and whatever, but the moment they start bashing another ethinicty, they're just as wrong as the person they were debating with in the beginning. There's freakin' natural beauties in both China and Korea ok? Who cares which ethnicity does more plastic surgery? Fact is, whether they did or not, its how they look now.

Plus, will people drop the "not as pretty as SHK" crap? SHK is gorgeous, okay? But she's just a celebrity, a human being, a star, like other celebrities. It's not like YOU or I come close to looking like SHK either, so who cares? Lastly, netizens are a load of bull. I do agree with Ray there about the whole "trying to find bad picture and compare to their best professional picture," thing netizens do, because some of those stupid comparisons make it to the k-celeb photos section. I think anyone who's intelligent would be able to figure how much the unjustified comparisons are inaccurate. As for the ones who buy into the netizen's lies and truth-stretchers, they just aren't worth the time. :ph34r:

Geesh.. Can we stop the bashing and get back on topic? :crazy:

Guest xbamboo

All these celebs are gorgeous! There are soo many gorgeous people in the world regardless of ethnicity. Stop making it a freakin' competition - there will never be a winner!

Pride is a sin, you know. :sweatingbullets:

Guest rain_sadtango

^ lol uh huh....all cos a soompier wanted to perve on some hot chinese/taiwanese actresses :blush:

Honestly, STARRY EYE SURPRISE made a stupid comment. And you know what? Bsu and Ray, both of you aren't helping by fueling the fire lmao. It's great that you guys can provide proof or depend your opinions, but holy shiet man. A person can defend their own ethnicity and whatever, but the moment they start bashing another ethinicty, they're just as wrong as the person they were debating with in the beginning. There's freakin' natural beauties in both China and Korea ok? Who cares which ethnicity does more plastic surgery? Fact is, whether they did or not, its how they look now.

Geesh.. Can we stop the bashing and get back on topic? :crazy:

as all threads that involve starry eye surprise, and consequently me, it probably won't happen. this only began because of starry's (and if you have followed any arguments involving her, it always starts with her) constant nagging of koreans. i was tired of it. i wouldn't exactly go down on Ray either. he wasn't being aggressive like i was, but i'm not sorry for it. yes yes i did fuel the fire but who sparked it?

"KOREANS R SO PLASTIC AND FAKE

GOGO CHINEZE"

can you blame korean members for being irritated?

Plus, will people drop the "not as pretty as SHK" crap? SHK is gorgeous, okay? But she's just a celebrity, a human being, a star, like other celebrities. It's not like YOU or I come close to looking like SHK either, so who cares?

uh, oops? that is what the topic is about about.

Guest Alice

even though shk is pretty, she isnt the asian epitome of perfection -__-

lu yi fei is actually objectively more so even though im not a fan of her acting.

for males i'd say umm xue zhi qian i guess but thats just my own opinion. hes not that famous though

Guest JunRi<3

as all threads that involve starry eye surprise, and consequently me, it probably won't happen. this only began because of starry's (and if you have followed any arguments involving her, it always starts with her) constant nagging of koreans. i was tired of it. i wouldn't exactly go down on Ray either. he wasn't being aggressive like i was, but i'm not sorry for it. yes yes i did fuel the fire but who sparked it?

"KOREANS R SO PLASTIC AND FAKE

GOGO CHINEZE"

can you blame korean members for being irritated?

uh, oops? that is what the topic is about about.

Yea.. like I said, SES [interesting abbreviation, lol SES] made a stupid comment. Imo she should just leave Soompi if she's dissatisfied with Koreans and Korean culture. Also as I said or at least meant to say was that I don't think you, defending Koreans, was wrong, at all. However just because she made insensitive/rude comments on Koreans doesn't mean you should do the same thing to Chinese people. I mean then you have all Chinese people on your back, and even if you had a valid point- now you're an enemy too.

I personally get irritated when some soompiers hint or just blatantly say that they think Chinese/Taiwanese people/artists are more inferior to Koreans. But as much as that bothers me, I never go and insult Koreans :ph34r:

@ my SHK comment; uhh I don't think the topic was about how pretty a c/t celeb is, compared to shk. I think the "who's the chinese SHK" was meant as an analogy. I don't know the topic starter very well, but people say she causes trouble. Whether or not, I still don't think this topic was actually related to SHK at all.

Ok it's 2:30 am here. I need to sleep

Yea.. like I said, SES [interesting abbreviation, lol SES] made a stupid comment. Imo she should just leave Soompi if she's dissatisfied with Koreans and Korean culture. Also as I said or at least meant to say was that I don't think you, defending Koreans, was wrong, at all. However just because she made insensitive/rude comments on Koreans doesn't mean you should do the same thing to Chinese people. I mean then you have all Chinese people on your back, and even if you had a valid point- now you're an enemy too.

I personally get irritated when some soompiers hint or just blatantly say that they think Chinese/Taiwanese people/artists are more inferior to Koreans. But as much as that bothers me, I never go and insult Koreans :ph34r:

maybe it's because i'm not chinese,

but the only thing i see in my posts that could offend a chinese person is the comment about chinese celebrities being unknown compared to koreans. all i was referring to was the korean wave. i didn't mean to imply chinese artists are inferior. was it my comment towards the celebrities posted in this thread? i honestly didn't find any of them pretty except Lui's eyes.

good night. if this gets locked just PM me.

Guest missM.

FAN BING BING

6h6h9bc.jpg

67i169x.jpg

4kmlytw.jpg

4tkscnn.jpg

6crfos6.jpg

she's gorgeous

i remembered they named her 3rd most popular or beautiful in china

but i don't compare to shk

theres only one shk :)

Guest Hemera

gong le(the actress who played the biotch in memoirs of a geisha)

yea...she's over 40, but she's incredibly beautiful and elegant with talent and a presence that few chinese actresses have these days..

Guest asianlilonex

wow arguing about plastic surgury,ect... -___-

actually I think liu yi fei is prettier than song hye kyo.. but thats just my opinion eh. :blush: :rolleyes:

g00233348875020zssmhablai3.jpg

lyf12191go3.jpg

xin48090303114993747672up8.jpg

Guest charles0702

too be honest, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...

to me, song hye kyo is the most beautiful asian woman i have seen.. her face is the epitome of natural beauty, what can i say, as a fan of hers, i think she is pure perfection..

her beauty gets more alluring over the years (not everyone is like that) she is just too beautiful for words..

when asked who has a shk aura, first thing to pop up in my mind is michele reiss... she is gorgeous.. but that's all i can come up with..

just my opinion, but i personally think that shk is more beautiful than the chinese actresses that were posted... :rolleyes:

Guest xreminisce

oh boy-o, cant we all just get along? please? *twinkle eyes*

and maybe its not PS (plastic) but maybe PS (photoshop) that change people's features

i mean... im pretty shure ALL [100%] celebritie's photos are airbrushed

^ dare someone to argue that their photos arent airbrushed *glares at everyone*

I CANT BELIEVE NO ONE MENTION ZHANG ZI YI!!!

I LOVE HER!! SHES SOO BEAUTIFUL AND SHE SEEM SO GRACEFUK.

(haha sorry bout the caps but i think shes so...angelic like? and very very graceful- haha she has graceful features eh- dono if that made sense- but i dont think shes the most beautiful.

but uh.. she didnt have plastic surgery so if any of ya'll say she did- fire will be coming outta my nose + mouth + ears

&& i will bite somebodys head && steal yur food *grr*)

zhangziyi.jpg

040501dm.jpg

353122.jpg

instyle-dec2005-zhang-ziyi-1.jpg

and i think Hsu Chi is super sexy :x (im a girl)

she sort of resembles angelina jolie mixed with jeon ji hyun (?)

or maybe thats just me *meh* oh well- i still think she has a "sexy" aura about her

10004044_944013.jpg

02_HsuChi.jpg

HsuChi.jpg

anyways heres another one liu yifei

xin_0004032816423191061023.jpg

*i will come back with more*

and again I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS FORGOT ZHANG ZIYI!!!

Archived