Who Is The Most Beautiful Chinese/taiwanese Male & Female?

Guest MissUniverse

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MissUniverse

There is no such thing as a Chinese Song Hye Kyo.

There is only one SHK.

well u know what i mean

who embodies that same kind of aura as SHG

not who looks like song hye kyo but who is liek the chinese equivalent

Guest Chiperaholic

There is no such thing as a Chinese Song Hye Kyo.

There is only one SHK.

Hhahahaha. Right on, girl!

Guest happypiano

it's all relative... some people may not think that song hye kyo is the most beautiful korean actress. =.=

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

i think you guys got it all wrong.. -_-

we all see SHK as amazingly beautiful, so the topic starter wants to see in the chinese/taiwanese entertainment industry, who gives off an aura or is recognized just like SHK.

For example, angelina jolie may be america's.

of course no one can be shk, she has her own beauty, and so does everyone else.

SHK isn't the most beautiful korean, she's ONE of them.

Sorry SHK fans, go ahead and bash me.. I mean, I'm one of her tiny fans as well, I just hate how you guys make it a big deal when there's much more greater girls out there as well, not just one.

Guest rain_sadtango

^^ I agree...its obvious that what the topic starter wants is someone who gives off the same aura as SHK, but is in the chinese/taiwanese industry, and obviously not an exactly equivalent of SHK who's chinese, b/c that would be impossible :blink:

anyway, i thought of Michelle Reis straight away. She's one of the most asian beautiful woman I've seen, and is extremely classy and elegant. Too bad she doesn't act anymore.

mR1.jpg

mR2.jpg

mR3.jpg

mR4.jpg

mR5.jpg

mR6.jpg

mR7.jpg

Guest JunRi<3

Wow a lot of you guys sound really defensive. Poster was just giving an analogy. :ph34r: There's this one girl that I found to be one of the most beautiful Chinese woman out there... but sadly I can't remember her name :(. Uhhh.. who else.

Hmm, I always thought Vivian Hsu was quite pretty.

Guest Chiperaholic

Wow a lot of you guys sound really defensive. Poster was just giving an analogy. :ph34r: There's this one girl that I found to be one of the most beautiful Chinese woman out there... but sadly I can't remember her name :(. Uhhh.. who else.

Hmm, I always thought Vivian Hsu was quite pretty.

We are not offended! Just because the thread starter is nuts. As you can tell...she had been banned. :rolleyes: We know her history here...

Guest takki_fanatic

to me, Yuan Quan has to be one of the most beautiful actress/singer in china, she's not mixed and she's a natural beauty. i can't just pick one, so i'm gonna post a few

5ybc1ld.jpg

4xzxsn7.jpg

6h5rinr.jpg

53u8rvo.jpg

537tb46.jpg

4y7vwco.jpg

6hfda94.jpg

53eohh0.jpg

Liao JianLin

4xv0vbo.jpg

4tiwgw0.jpg

Vivian Hsu

54kkftt.jpg

4t9i6tj.jpg

62e0uma.jpg

6f8pn5c.jpg

5xg1cfk.jpg

Yang Mi

4kku4b6.jpg

4qh47ec.jpg

4tgfnlh.jpg

6hcu885.jpg

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

man, i know lots.. i just don't know how to translate their names.. i'll try to find pictures tomorrow though. XD

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

I heard shg's pretty cold and really conceited in real life, so maybe she's only good looking on the outside

anyway, there are alot of gorgeous chinese celebs, that are natural unlike the majority of korean and japanese celebs

zhou xun for sure

she's so down to earth, a great actress and really gorgeous

liu yi fei is quite prety. i'm just not sure if she's not mixed or anything.. i'm not really a fan of her but i think she's pretty..

gillian chung is also quite a beauty.. she's not mixed.. though she kinda looks like it.. even she, herself, told it ...

Guest SilenceAngel

I think SHG is beautiful, but not the most beautiful Korean or Asian woman for that matter. I think she's beautiful, but not to the extend I would go "Wow!!!!!!!!!!!"

As for Chinese/Taiwanese beauties, I think they have really pretty eyes.

HK= Michelle Reis, Isabelle Leong (misspelled)

Taiwan: There's a lot. My all time fav. is Ruby Lin

China: Gao Yuan Yuan, Crystal (fiu liu something); She was in "The REturn of Condor Hero 2006" (I don't watch China drama that much).

Guest rainyvacation

of course no one can be shk, she has her own beauty, and so does everyone else.

SHK isn't the most beautiful korean, she's ONE of them.

Sorry SHK fans, go ahead and bash me.. I mean, I'm one of her tiny fans as well, I just hate how you guys make it a big deal when there's much more greater girls out there as well, not just one.

i agree with this so much.

Archived