[cdrama] Fairy From Wonderland (Tian Wai Fei Xian) 天外飞仙

Guest chibilite

Guest xingjing

You can download it off of D-Addicts. That's all bittorent. However, I still haven't found the non-clubbox or non-bittorent sites to download it. Sry! I'll try to find those.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, it has so many stars. Hu Ge & Ariel Lin? ... I can kind of see it, but I'm so used to seeing her with these "badboys", not sweetie ones like Hu Ge.

Guest yuans7love

Here's the preview for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=LOBIErbK-sc

It looks so CUTE *_* Anyone know that song that plays in the background? I've heard it in some other cdramas (Meteor Garden, I think?) I really like it n_n;

Where can you dl it? =O

the song in the background is called 你要的爱 by Penny Dai. I'll upload it for you and PM you :)

//edit

PMed Elysia :)

Guest urxsweetie2

This series is so good, I finished it in 3 days. Ariel is such a versatile actress, she has a lot of chemistry with the main actor.. i think its even better than iswak.

Guest lovefool223

This series is so good, I finished it in 3 days. Ariel is such a versatile actress, she has a lot of chemistry with the main actor.. i think its even better than iswak.

how can you finish it in three days???? did it even start yet?

Guest urxsweetie2

how can you finish it in three days???? did it even start yet?

Yups...All the episodes came out already..you just have to find it.

Guest getxinfatuated

I'm almost done with it too :) but i been watching without subtitles so i'm not able to really grasp the greatest of the drama :( Oh well, it's fun watching Ariel and Hu Ge though! So i'm content for now. :P

Guest LeeLayy

the song in the background is called 你要的爱 by Penny Dai. I'll upload it for you and PM you :)

//edit

PMed Elysia :)

can you upload the song for me too?

woops. nvm.. i found the song on my comp. no wonder its ounds so familiar

Archived