[cdrama] Fairy From Wonderland (Tian Wai Fei Xian) 天外飞仙

Guest chibilite

okay.. i'm really confused... b/c lots of ppl say this is a new drama and everything

BUT what i don't get, is how come, all the torrents for the drama.. there's like around 40 eps? are out... already????

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xbutterfly

Wow...Ariel's using a higher pitched voice in her character, I haven't heard her lose it once yet.....great acting as usual!!!

Okay....I don't get it.....it's a 2006 drama, but all the episodes are already out? Or is this type of a drama different....like..it's only on dvd or sth? hehe Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Guest xbutterfly

^i seriously think they dubbed her voice 'cause her voice is higher than usual and her taiwanese accent is gone

Really??? I thought it was awfully high...hmmmmmmm....I prefer her real voice more!

Guest phoenix0115

I finished this series a few days ago...and I highly recommend it to everyone...it's a great series...enjoyed watching it...

the OST is great too...

I do too finished this drama within days....

I thought Ariel & Hu Ge fitted so well together!!!

Or I can say everyone looks so good in there^^;;; except Michelle.

What happen to her? She has such modern look that she doesn't even have any ancient chinese charisma in her. (They shouldn't cast her in here.)

Actually, I dun enjoy ancient drama if it din followed closely with the book but I enjoyed this tremendously!!!!!!

Watch it!

• 2 weeks later...

Have anyone seen this serie yet? I wasn't going to watch it b/c of the storyline typical sort of fairy/heaven love story but i was wrong. Lolz! This serie is so good it'll make you laugh so hard...and say 'awww' everytime u see ariel and hu ge and it'll leave you w/ a smile w/ each of the episode. ariel and hu ge are so damn cute together and all the cast have great chemistry...oh and ariel also look so damn cute w/ tae hopefully they'll be in a serie together in the future lol! OH and i agree w/ someone who said michelle sarem watever her name is doesn't fit into the serie lack of something^__~. Oh and by the way do any of u noe where i can dl the soundtrack from?

Have anyone seen this serie yet? I wasn't going to watch it b/c of the storyline typical sort of fairy/heaven love story but i was wrong. Lolz! This serie is so good it'll make you laugh so hard...and say 'awww' everytime u see ariel and hu ge and it'll leave you w/ a smile w/ each of the episode. ariel and hu ge are so damn cute together and all the cast have great chemistry...oh and ariel also look so damn cute w/ tae hopefully they'll be in a serie together in the future lol! OH and i agree w/ someone who said michelle sarem watever her name is doesn't fit into the serie lack of something^__~. Oh and by the way do any of u noe where i can dl the soundtrack from?

hee... I'm the one who said Michelle shouldn't be there ^____^

Here's the link for the OST-> http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0HIA9EFGSOSIF1M70BJ1TR9WOL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest °..a²

i've just started this series, and i must say IT'S ADORABLE!! everyone looks so cute, and their costumes are so pretty. i love it so far!

Archived