[cdrama] Fairy From Wonderland (Tian Wai Fei Xian) 天外飞仙

Guest chibilite

Guest strawberryxmeimei

I've tried looking for it, and i can only find the ones at d-addicts and they only have 6 episodes...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know that song that plays in the background? I've heard it in some other cdramas (Meteor Garden, I think?) I really like it n_n;

Where can you dl it? =O

hang on...IT IS the song from meteor garden (ending)... i like that song ^_____^

even though i like watching hu ge, i dont really fancy ariel lin, and i practically fat forwarded her scenes in ISWAK and only focused on zheng yuan chang =p heheh. so i'll probably give this show a miss (meaning=i wont d/load it), unless they air it on cable or something

Guest xingjing

^ Well, if you want to watch it w/o dl-in it, you can always look to YouTube. Just search "tian wai fei xian", and the episodes will all appear. At least, that's how I do it.

I feel with you too. Seriously, I do NOT find anything attractive about Ariel. She just... eargh. But she does better acting in this. *sigh*

Guest Mademoisella

OMG! Hu Ge <333

ahah yes this is an awesome drama.. I love Old Chinese flicks like these, how they dress like this, I meant..

edit: I made 2nd page!! hehehe..

Guest asian_love2788

OMG, i totally didn't see this thread/topic. i adore this drama so much. it's one of the best.

the love between XQ and di gua is so touching...the ending for me was a love/hate one. i was so sad when they couldn't be together but i was happy they had met in the present. :D

• 3 months later...
Guest witchyangelkk

I dont think this series is that new... because i remember seeing S.H.E's mv ages ago...and it had bits of the series in it =P

Ariel looks sooo cute in ancient costume.. ^ ^

*note to self... must watch soon*

Well I adore this series and watched it without understanding a dang thing so I'm glad the "Chinky Chinese Girl" site is subbing it.

I even skipped to the end, several times, because it was so cute that they manage to meet in the future

beautiful kisses

Hipplotya

Guest litto_gurl

i wanted to watch this drama.....i like hue ge...

i think they could have used a better actress beside ariel lin....i guess that's one reason i don't want to watch it too....

Guest tengteng

Currently watching it now on tv, and I felt that this drama is not too bad. But kinda surprised that not many people here like Ariel?

She was the reason why I choose to watch this, I though she was naturally cute and good in acting.

Which makes me wishing that she was the lead in devil beside you rather than rainie yang, cos rainie's cuteness was very fake.

Nvm.

I think I'm out of point.

Guest Fairyandswordman

Currently watching it now on tv, and I felt that this drama is not too bad. But kinda surprised that not many people here like Ariel?

She was the reason why I choose to watch this, I though she was naturally cute and good in acting

i get the point that she is good in acting cos i have the whole show in my house.... channel u of mediacorp is showing the show on weekday 7pm gmt+8 she is cute too...... :P

Archived