[drama 2007] Mackerel Run! 달려라 고등어!

Guest ~S2~

Guest lovely bella

flyfany89 once again thanks for providing these links! hope you continue to supply them!

hope this show gets popular soon!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superivystar

I just watched ep.1..cute guys haha :P why is the principal so keen to have Gong Chan drop out of school??

I just watched ep.1..cute guys haha :P why is the principal so keen to have Gong Chan drop out of school??

b/c hes a troublemaker and could possibly give the school a bad reputation which means less parents will want to send their kids to the school. also he isnt rich so thats a disadvantage (if you havent noticed, the principal and teacher favor the wealthier kids)

mannnnnnnnn i tink in ep 6 yoonsuh and beckham get togehter and POOR POOR POOR POOR GONG CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lenakeem

i just watched the first episode today.

and wow the main girl really doesnt know how to act.

other then her i love the rest :)

Guest supErgurl

i feel bad for saemi.. :[ i wish gongchan got with her right now..

well anyways i love this drama! i can't wait for episode 7! :D

Guest june1ov3

i'm actually watching episode 1 right now, and so far... it's good.

lee minho is so 멌있어~ :)

is this drama popular in korea??

i'm actually watching episode 1 right now, and so far... it's good.

lee minho is so 멌있어~ :)

is this drama popular in korea??

probably not since the time it airs is a bit... inconvenient also it doesnt fit everyone's tastes. probably teenagers and younger.

also i read an article about how the PD doesnt really care whether it becomes popular or not. what he wants is to make a teenage sitcom/drama (since they have been dying out) and also help newbies in their careers by helping them get attention through the roles they play.

i didnt really watch the past episode as much but i cant wait for this week's episode.

gongchan kisses yoonsuh, but i like saemi better

my opinions on the actors:

gongchan: hes not bad at acting, but hes still definitely a newbie; hes still the best actor on the show (probably cuz he gets the most scenes)

gongchan's friend: hes so cute when hes around that girl he obviously likes

hun: (was that his name?) anyways hes not very good, but hes probably the third best; i dont care much for his character lols i prefer watching gongchan's friend

yoonsuh: shes horrible at acting, but she has a sweet character... but i feel she makes the character a bit unlikeable in a way, shes a bit too weak for my liking

saemi: my favorite character, probably the second best actor in the drama, i like her a lot cuz shes very independent and strong-willed

Archived