[drama 2007] Mackerel Run! 달려라 고등어!

Guest ~S2~

Guest diorxbabe

so did it get canceled because usually they at least let it finish even if it has low ratings.. what were the ratings anyways? this really sucks they should of at least finished it its way too dahm short =/

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetsweets2

omgsh it ends really fast~ lee minho looks hot in this drama! what is his other drama that he acted in? ^^; anyone?

yeah i'm on the same page with nas_election, can anyone eng. sub this? ^_^ pretty please?? xD

it seems cool & i wanna watch but i can't understand korean xP thanks~~~ (:

Guest ShortaznGirl

i hope that someone subs this in english because i can't read chinese subs. from the looks of it and your comments i definetly want to check it out. i looove teen stuff like thiss. so innocent. aha. like the japanese movie" check it out yo".

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xjaneeex

I just watched the first episode. It wasn't that great/funny, but I possibly may finish the series.

I was interested in Leeminho, so I did some searching. If anyone else is interested... he is acting in 2 dramas right now. He doesn't have main roles, but at least it's something.

He is in a teen drama called 비밀의 교정. I am not really sure how to translate that... Secret something.... Here's the main website: http://www.ebs.co.kr/homepage/secret

Also he is in the new KBS drama, 아이엠샘 (I Am Sam). Here is the main website: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/imsam

I haven't watched any of those dramas yet, so I'm not sure how often Leeminho comes on screen. At least it is something.

Guest sweetsweets2

thanks for the info on lee minho xjaneeex~ :D

hehe yeah he's the reason why i am interested in this drama, mackerel run! :D it looked funny when i saw a glimpse of it but i need english subs! anybody? please! ^_^ thanks?

Guest mcl2008

it's already over?! and I haven't even seen Epi 1! LOL

I imagine with the extreme love triangle there must be lots and lots of drama. :D

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Oh No..I really want to watch this mini drama...

I love high school stories (even though i know i'm too old to watch this mini drama :P ) because sometimes it reminds us back when we were in high school..

I feel sad i can't watch this mini drama since the dvd hasn't been released yet in my country..

Haha finally i could watch this mini drama on dvd..Gosh, the story is quite funny but sometimes it's just too much..

Just like everybodyelse said, the ending is not clear..Yeah, i agree there must be season 2..

I like this kind of drama, funny and easy to remember..

I love Baek Hyun (and of course the actor who plays Baek Hyun; Kwon Se In) in this drama..The first time i saw him, i was falling in love with him..Baek Hyun manse!!! Kwon Se In manse!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lemongirlhannah

Are you saying you can't see the listing on the left side that has the list of all the dramas? Is it blank? Try refreshing and sometimes that will bring out the list. It happens to me sometimes and when I refresh, the list pops up.

If you still can't get it, try this CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/hesung59

She/he has Ep. 1 thru 3. Don't have Ep. 4 yet.

Copy and past: 달려라 고등어 in search box and it should bring 3 episodes. Search works in hesung59 CB but I don't know why but it doesn't work on godlove3494 search box.

clubbox doesn't work for me :o

can you help me ? :P

Guest madpeach

i tried watching this.. but i cant find it on youtube. is there any suggestions on where to find these episodes, minus clubbox?

Archived