Top Posters In This Topic

Guest laura_budora

this is sooo good~

im addicted to it

이민호 & 백현 are so hot~

i love that girl who always get's a bloddy nose

she's so cute~~

episode 7:

omgsh omgsh totally unexpected. yoonsuh liked gongchan the whole time. she says to baek hyun. i like you. when im with you, im comfortable but when im with gongchan i feel nervous (basically saying she has feelings for him more than friends unlike hyun) a bit sad for baekhyun. also gongchan finds out principal is yoonsuh's mom =OOOO its like a total shocker for him. since the principal HATES him while her daughter and gongchan are basically a couple now. i didnt see that kiss i was hoping for... but oh wells (i think its b/c i skimmed quickly cuz i was so excited to watch it) also the sports games were cute hehe~ esp. when the girl that always has a nosebleed scores lols. cuteee i want gongchan's friend and her to hook up. what an adorable couple it will be <3

next episode 8

HUK! yoonsuh is leaving RIGHT after she gets together with gongchan. WTF!! this is so sad, but i kinda like saemi a bit more... =X also i think her leaving has somethign to do with the fact that shes going out with gongchan as well as her rebellious actions. also hyun will not give up on yoonsuh GRR also i think yoonsuh tries to get gongchan back on the soccer team (*crosses fingers*) oh wait now that i rewatched the previews. i think yoonsuh leaving has something to do with getting gongchan a place back on the soccer team. =X this is so dramatic for a high school romance *cries*

btw lee minho gets hotter and hotter each episode. LOVE his new hairdo in this episode hehehe =]]

Episode 7 (6/23) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ROM1ACRC

Guest supErgurl

does anybody know how many episodes this drama is going to be?

and oh my gosh its getting so crazyyyyyyy!!! ahh i can't wait for ep 8. :D

ooooooo ep 7 was so sweeeeeet i luv gongchan's facial expressions!!! u shud all watch his previous rama secrest classroom~

Guest cocoa

I can't believe it ended that fast ._.

I don't know if there's going to be a second season, because it did say series finale, and at the end they have those messages where it thanks the audience for watching...unless it's like new nonstop where they have a lot of seasons...

Guest ~S2~

OMG THAT JUST SUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I watched it!!! omg its too too sad!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHH

Archived