Ganji Fashion.

Guest kimseo

Guest hibiscusdoll

^haha i luv this style!!...except for the shorts i think they should be shorter on the girls lol >___< otherwise everything else i like XD ...

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MiNuLoVe

I think that style looks best on really skiinny people...

I like it..especially the guys clothes/style...

Guest citrus-fresh

its werid cuz i always thought that i dressed 'fob' but then after reading this thread i guess im more ganji than anything ahha

Guest sto0pidassgrl

the third picture seems like the girls has chicken legs where their legs are curved outward?????..maybe its the jeans..but i like wat she's wearing..i've always love to dress like this..but sometimes i think it's too tomboyish..but i would fit in korea rather than here in the oc..lols.

Guest jen_3x

it looks like a grungy kind of style mixed with... some other style. & it seems like girls are wearing guys's clothings.

I'm not a fan of this style.

Guest SeungHye

hmmm

i dress like that sometimes..but my white friends don't like when i dress like that

heheh ^^;;

but thats def one of the styles i love

Guest Justalilodreamer

ah i never knew there was a term for this. i just call it tomboy style or crossdressing for girls haha

i think its a hongkong/korea thing?? my cousin told me that many of the girls in hk dresses in baggy clothes

i like this style though...its unique and cool but sadly, i dont think i can pull it off -_-

Guest Orange boogaloo

There were so many girls dressed like this when I went to Korea last summer.

I think it can look cute sometimes, especially if you can pull it off, but otherwise I'm not a big fan of this style either.

Guest auroralbutterfly

I like the style =) Sometimes I try to dress like that, or find clothes like those when I go shopping, but.. yea... it makes me a bit chubbier.

Guest MUGETSU

personally i like this style.

the girls here dont seem to like it because it makes them look chubbier.

however that is GOOD because Asian girls who are really thin look a little bit...more meaty with this style.

Looks more healthy. haha

Guest hseliz

i actually like this kinda style.

it looks really good and it looks very 'you' [i dont know how to explain this...]

Guest joie.de.vivre

i don't get how skinny/slim people can pull this off because wouldn't the bagginess and large sleeves and such make arms/legs seem even skinnier..? =_O?

Guest skittles*

I could NOT pull this off. You have to be extremely petite and thin to make it look good. In some of the pictures, it makes the girls legs look really short. Ha!

Guest lilpinkhearts

haha, i don't think i could pull it off either xD

i'll stick with my own skirts and jeans, thank you.

but they look good (:

and the guys too, wahahaha.

Archived