[movie 2007] Are You Living With The Person You Love Now? 지금 사랑하&

szne09

Guest strawberrynkiwi

This is like a Korean Version of a Hollywood film. The sex scene was O_O, but so hot.

Uhm Jung Hwa and Han Chae Young are both so sexy and hot in such a different way.

Uhm Jung Hwa is so busty and bootylicious and Han Chae Young is lean and busty.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jshat4

The story w/ Han Chae Young and the the guy she cheated with was SO BORING. I kept fast fwd, and they hardly had any chemistry even though they were the ones who were screwing each other and actually cheating.

Uhm Jung Hwa and LGD had way more chemistry...I felt the other couple was so annoying.

Guest alfredo

Well jshat4, you're like me. I did the same thing. The story surrounding Uhm Jung Hwa and LGD was more intriguing.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest tai4ji2x

was rewatching today and realized that the subtitles i get online don't seem to translate the SMS text conversations.  does anyone know what they say?  (please remind me if there are any other SMS messages that appear in the film.)

korean_sms1.jpg

(approximately 2/3 of the way into the movie)

korean_sms2.jpg

(approximately 3/4 of the way into the movie)

Archived