Guest pachlex

don't try to pull any tricks there pachlex... you don't want pikhachu to run after you tomorrow.. ;):lol: :lol:

*WAKES UP SCREAMING*

gah... pikhachu...

*catches breath*

pikhachu was chasing after me with a giant thunderbolt in her hand!

:tears: :tears: :tears:

really now... why such a frightening nightmare??? :crazy:

Thanks for screencaps aalhl! Missing CP bigtime! Just finished rewatching Hello Teacher (Star Candy & Biscuit Teacher)... now off to rewatch my favorite "cups" in CP. Hehe!
he.he.. no problem... happy watching! :)

Here's something from CP thread that perhaps can quench YooGals' thirst for CP..

Coffee Prince Fan Made Episode 18 Preview

Download link: http://sharebee.com/3e458581

*** Credit as printed and motoko ***

f_eppi18m_38ef689.jpg

BTW, I notice that Gong Yoo doesn't seem to have that "awkward hand position" while carrying Sung Yu Ri in OFD.. :P

*WAKES UP SCREAMING*

gah... pikhachu...

*catches breath*

pikhachu was chasing after me with a giant thunderbolt in her hand!

:tears: :tears: :tears:

really now... why such a frightening nightmare??? :crazy:

:lol: now I know how to wake you up!! :lol:

Guest nhetski

he.he.. no problem... happy watching! :)

Here's something from CP thread that perhaps can quench YooGals' thirst for CP..

Coffee Prince Fan Made Episode 18 Preview

Download link: http://sharebee.com/3e458581

*** Credit as printed and motoko ***

http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/9/9/3/...18m_38ef689.jpg

BTW, I notice that Gong Yoo doesn't seem to have that "awkward hand position" while carrying Sung Yu Ri in OFD.. :P

hahaha, i had to do a double look on that pic coz of your comment aalhl :) yes, perhaps Nancy Yoo can check the difference in there :)

i saw that video earlier but i don't know, i wasn't very happy with it.. perhaps because i know precisely where the other scenes came from so it wasn't effective to me.. but that's just me so ...

hahaha, i had to do a double look on that pic coz of your comment aalhl :) yes, perhaps Nancy Yoo can check the difference in there :)

i saw that video earlier but i don't know, i wasn't very happy with it.. perhaps because i know precisely where the other scenes came from so it wasn't effective to me.. but that's just me so ...

he.he... it doesn't work on me too.. but it's still fun to watch... :)

gosh.. it really takes me a long time to finish the episode 6 caps... here's the last batch.. :P

f_253m_a12d29e.jpg

f_254m_9ee01eb.jpg

f_255m_8775fb8.jpg

f_256m_1530c0f.jpg

f_258m_9c370f4.jpg

f_259m_8648f96.jpg

f_260m_eb40903.jpg

f_261m_931a583.jpg

f_262m_a2acc88.jpg

f_263m_1aa4104.jpg

f_264m_e69ef2a.jpg

f_265m_aeb0a7e.jpg

f_266m_dd81b46.jpg

f_267m_61e52b5.jpg

f_268m_293556e.jpg

Hi all Yoo gals, wives, warriors and Nancy Yoo

Reading pages making me :wacko::wacko::wacko: been away from thread 1 day will get lost totally.Hahaha!!!

But I seen to catch here and there somewhere...

Thanks for all clips, pics, gifs, news, Maz cut, and etc

pachlex I always like your work as you always make something that will make me laugh...Thanks

eonni aalhl You are most welcome for the BTS pics I also miss CP and HK too...As sometime I will smile at myself when I think of HK. I getting better now and I back to work already but still feel lifeless in office cause NO INTERNET access. :blink:

And also welcome those NEW girls.

Especially to 侑我在 as I been to baidu Yoo thread before. But now I lost my link to there and worse thing I can't access internet at work.

queeninmycastle If there anything I can help in the International fans Club project please let me know as I can't online all the time so the help I can give very limited but if there anything I can help please let me know.

Butterflykisses Thanks I getting better now but still got flu and cough still and Hope you get well soon too. Do Take care!!!

hey pple! i think i got another evidence showing that GY saw YEH three yrs back. ( i hope i didn't make a mistake)

the hosts appeared at the side of the video. so i can't really see their faces. i kinda recognise him throught his voice.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lzVAmHD0Xm0

edit: so most probably they have seen each other before 2 times. (3 yrs back, during BabyVox's performance)

Guest huongface
Guest iluvyoo2

hey pple! i think i got another evidence showing that GY saw YEH three yrs back. ( i hope i didn't make a mistake)

the hosts appeared at the side of the video. so i can't really see their faces. i kinda recognise him throught his voice.

edit: so most probably they have seen each other before 2 times. (3 yrs back, during BabyVox's performance)

Yes, they are Gong Yoo and Han Ji Hye at Music camp. :D

But this is different version from what I posted before.

oh.. this is a different clip than the one posted the other day... yep. that's GY alright.. :) so, yeah.. plus the clip the other day, I think he have seen her twice 3 years ago.. any evidence that they had talked to each other back then? usually MCs will interview the entertainer right?

Yes, they are Gong Yoo and Han Ji Hye at Music camp. :D

But this is different version from what I posted before.

I saw the clip in YouTube (the one you posted), but they have chopped off the end, so couldn't see GY anymore.. :(

very cute pictures. Are those pictures she sent HK from italy?
he.he.. yes.. the pics supposingly are sent from Italy, but it's actually shot at an English Vilage in Korea, the same place Gong Yoo film the Vidal Sassoon CF and Hangten photoshoot last year. :D

Hi hi Yoobee.. good to see you back.. happy to hear that you are feeling much better... :)

eonni aalhl You are most welcome for the BTS pics I also miss CP and HK too...As sometime I will smile at myself when I think of HK.
ha..ha.. me too.. I think people think I'm crazy smiling at myself while driving alone.. :lol:

voted! This couple is winning. yay!

yep! they are currently leading. but there was a point whereby some other couple almost caught up. haha. the next time i went to check, the GYEH couple is way in front of others again. i guess many pple just simply love this couple.

oh.. this is a different clip than the one posted the other day... yep. that's GY alright.. :) so, yeah.. plus the clip the other day, I think he have seen her twice 3 years ago.. any evidence that they had talked to each other back then? usually MCs will interview the entertainer right?

hmm, we do not have evidences of them talking or interacting backstage. :( but i m also not very sure if they were interviewed by the mcs. maybe it's cut off? we probably just didn't see it. i really wonder what is GY's impression of YEH at that time. since he said that YEH's singer image did etched in him before. ;)

hmm, we do not have evidences of them talking or interacting backstage. :( but i m also not very sure if they were interviewed by the mcs. maybe it's cut off? we probably just didn't see it. i really wonder what is GY's impression of YEH at that time. since he said that YEH's singer image did etched in him before. ;)
I wonder if we can hunt down the full show for those 2 eppi of baby vox appearance. Perhaps then we can see more.. he he.. I would think that he has interviewed the group.. yea.. i wonder what's his impression of YEH during that time too... and it's weird that his fans didn't ask him about it.. :P if only we were there during his fans meet, we would aim at him with as many questions as possible.. hahaha :lol:

ahh... too much of Coffee Prince withdrawal.. :P :P

Guest iluvyoo2

Music Camp 2004 - Gong Yoo cut

http://img2.dcinside.com/data2/gallery/mvi...04282_MCYoo.wmv

20040703 Music Camp - goodbye

http://img2.dcinside.com/data2/gallery/dci...amp_goodbye.avi

credit dc

+Edit

GY's Schedule (from SidusHQ)

2007-09-07~2007-09-09 차기작품 검토 및 휴식 -- Rest and next project discussion

2007-09-06 매거진 <보그> 화보촬영 -- Magazine< VOGUE> photo shooting

2007-09-03~2007-09-05 차기작품 검토 및 휴식 -- Rest and next project discussion

Guest gryffindorkylie

Hello, I haven't heard much people talking about Gong Yoo speaking English (because that's a huge turn-on, esp. for us non-koreans), so I uploaded this clip of him in One Fine Day. He's also shirtless here too! We need more clips of him speaking English. If our international group ever gets to contact or interview him, we should just do one entirely in English just so we can drool over his English. XD

Watch Online:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6NOu3sbW1Y

Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ge0zh8

Enjoy! =)

Guest pachlex

yes gryffindorkylie, his english definitely is a huge turn on! :wub:

it was one of the things that gave me hope that even if i didn't know korean well and i went to korea,

i'd still be able to talk to GY when i meet him coz he speaks english. giyahahah. i'm a GY-dork. :P

other HOT english speaking korean dudes under my fantasy conversation list:

TIM [*drools* i totally heart this dude. so cute. :wub:]

Eric Mun [so yummylicious when he's speaking in english!]

Micky YooChunnie [needs improvement, but yeah. love him. :P]

Brian Joo [talk about the hot accent! perfect, PERFECT english.]

Daniel Henny [too obvious. hahah]

- + -

about the possibility of a video of GYEH conversing during music camp... gah.

i'm pretty sure they got to atleast say hi to each other during that time.

i don't think it was on video though... :( *sigh*

Guest gryffindorkylie

yes gryffindorkylie, his english definitely is a huge turn on! :wub:

it was one of the things that gave me hope that even if i didn't know korean well and i went to korea,

i'd still be able to talk to GY when i meet him coz he speaks english. giyahahah. i'm a GY-dork. :P

other HOT english speaking korean dudes under my fantasy conversation list:

Haha, I was talking about this to my friend. Though GY and I are different nationality-wise, we can still converse. Thank gosh for English being a semi-world-wide language. :P