Guest pikhachu79

yes yes he did... hahah he looked so cute coz he couldn't help himself.

he found EC so cute that he had to keep nudging his face on the pillow while laughing. :wub:

*ducks away from pikhachu79 's attack JUST IN TIME to stay alive.*

gah! guys, i swear... i come in peace! no need to attack. :sweatingbullets:

i'm getting scared already. :tears:

xjuliephanx where the heck are you?!?!?! you have left me under attack.

BUWAHAHAHHA! but seriously though, that graphic cracked me up! :lol:

nice job pikhachu79... very very nice job.

:lol::crazy::wacko:

Hahahha you manage to duck away my attack...so clever la you.....hahahhaha....Xjuliephanx.....come out come out where ever you are :phew:

Guest pikhachu79

ahh. mecheko.. I don't know what I can I do to fight too.. maybe you are right we can be cheerleader.. or we can be the news reporter who will report to the "fighter" who is trying to kidnap our baby YOO.. then we will back them up with all our might and power.. how's that?

Cheerleader...hahah good ideas...Yoogals warriors always need some cheers to boost up hahahhaha cheer! cheer!

Guest iluvyoo2

Nancy Yoo back-up report: diagram JLSY1.1 shows that there was a certain "disappointment" in GY's face.

JLSY1.1

%7Boption%7Djealousmuch.jpg%7Boption%7D

:D:wub::lol:

hahaha...this pic really make me laugh here alone in front computer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I found that EON always beside YEH. Maybe

GY jealous??

:P

from the screen caps, he always looks at right hand side (YEH side).. :D

Forgive me, I english poor also..but i try translate the funny part. :lol::D enjoy...

其实我没有怎么接触孔侑...说实话我是喜欢夏林的...孔侑太难追了...

他被保护的很好.不能签名不能合影.和恩惠一样.

我签到孔侑的是因为那天他们晚上8点左右去吃饭.我们跟着他们.他们吃的烤肉.楼下FANS虽然很多.但是只有我们三个中国人还有另外两个韩国人跟着上来了.

他们吃饭的人很多...做了长桌四个还有单独的一个小的.孔侑坐在最靠窗户,离我们最远...恩惠坐他左边,然后是个助理,然后是夏林.因为不敢照相,因为我们三个人已经很引人注意了...剧组总给我们照顾...我们不好意思给惹麻烦了...

孔侑吃了烤肉还吃了一大碗冷面...汤都喝了...很可爱...

后来他们很迅速的准备结帐.恩惠跑的最快...我在楼梯口正好和孔侑一起.我就把本子给他,让他帮我签名.让他写我名字...本来写对了.改了又改...给改错了...最后还是那个胖胖的女孩,那个助理很用力的告诉他的...给我朋友签的时候他跟我朋友说,因为急着走不能写她的名字了...这么一看我还蛮幸运诶~吼吼...

拍小型演唱会的时候我在小路的一边站着.孔侑他们几个人全都在我面前站着.恩惠离我最近.我旁边一个女生跟恩惠说.好漂亮啊...她超级不好意思的回头说谢谢.孔侑和胜基夏林洪社长一直在开玩笑.但是他从来不会看FANS...其实他看得到你,但是他们几个都是故意不看...大概是怕引起尖叫吧...但是后来他正好坐的位置面对我,我就使劲冲他招手.他一脸的茫然,好象那意思是在跟我打招呼吗?表情诡异还可爱...哈哈...

还有次拍摄...那天夏林不舒服就趴在桌子上睡觉.孔侑就悄悄的趴他耳朵旁边,好象是吓了他一下...当时我好气愤啊...人家不舒服呢嘛...

那天有个工作人员的漂亮老婆带着双胞胎来片场.恩惠一直抱着一个,一直逗的挺好的.孔侑也手痒就抱另一个,刚抱就哭了...妈妈就把孩子赶紧抱走了...孔侑就抢恩惠怀里的那个...他坏点子好多的...

One day, a crew's wife brought twin baby to store, YEH carry one of them and play well with baby. GY also want to carry, so he carry another baby, but the baby start crying after he carried. Baby's mum carry away the baby immediately. So , GY grab that one in YEH's hands...he got a lot bad ideas...

最后一天拍摄的时候,就是上周日.之前我在里面坐着.他和恩惠跑进去找洪社长的那段...也能看到我哦...大脸啊...拍摄的时候他估计是实在看我眼熟了...还看我来着...后来我们在院里坐着,看到他出来.然后他就在我们旁边抽烟...他和胜基民烨烟瘾有点大哦...都没见到过夏林抽烟的...

当时他们抽完烟进去我们还在想要不要把烟头拣回来~~哈哈...

孔侑家是釜山的旺族.是孔子的后代.

大概就这些了...反正总而言之,言而总之...

孔侑就是很可爱就对了...^^

This fan made the conclusion ---------------------------------->>>

Gong Yoo very CUTE!!!!

hohoho.. this page is cracking me up..

well, pachlex.. looks like xjuliephanx has dumped you and went to look for GY by herself.. that's why you are left alone.. but don't worry.. as long as you agree to share, we YooWives will protect you.. ;) and you are pretty fast able to duck away.. :lol: so yeah.. xjuliephanx come out come out where ever you are.. we are gonna find your hiding place.. :D

Cheerleader...hahah good ideas...Yoogals warriors always need some cheers to boost up hahahhaha cheer! cheer!
ah.. now we even become YooGals warriors.. combine effort with YEH warriors is it? YEH warrior nhetski and teddy_bear_blue.. where are you? get your warriors ready too!!

hmm.. I'm wondering.. are are still called YooGals or have been upgraded to YooWives? :rolleyes:

Guest pikhachu79

*shivers in fear of the enraged YOOwives*

:tears: :tears: :tears:

heheh soooo pachlex anymore tricks??? hehehhehe i'll be ready :ph34r::ph34r:

mmmmm where are xjuliephanx go........hu hu .....

Guest mecheko

ahh. mecheko.. I don't know what I can I do to fight too.. maybe you are right we can be cheerleader.. or we can be the news reporter who will report to the "fighter" who is trying to kidnap our baby YOO.. then we will back them up with all our might and power.. how's that?

angelie... sure why not! i'll do the cheerleader part...cheerleader_may.jpg

and you do the reporting part... cartoon.gif since you are one of the Nancy Yoo...with magnifying glass istockphoto_316109_magnifying_glass.jpg...you'd be much better...

pikachu, don't let the teary eyes put you guard down!!! they maybe trying to counter attack!!! hehehehe.... pikachu.gif

One day, a crew's wife brought twin baby to store, YEH carry one of them and play well with baby. GY also want to carry, so he carry another baby, but the baby start crying after he carried. Baby's mum carry away the baby immediately. So , GY grab that one in YEH's hands...he got a lot bad ideas...
haha.. thanks iluvyoo2 for the funny part... looks like our baby YOO wanna be a daddy... so he got jealous that YEH got the non-crying baby? he had to snatch it away from her? whoever this is should get her camera rolling!! I want to see them "fight" over a baby!! :lol:

angelie... sure why not! i'll do the cheerleader part... cheerleader_may.jpg

and you do the reporting part... http://www.ginnyprior.com/images/cartoon.gif since you are one of the Nancy Yoo...with magnifying glass http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview...jpg...you'd be much better...

can can.. we can do that mecheko... YooGals cum YooWives cum YooWarrior let's go protect OUR MAN!!

Guest pikhachu79

angelie... sure why not! i'll do the cheerleader part... http://www.velverse.com/img/2006/october/cheerleader_may.jpg

and you do the reporting part... http://www.ginnyprior.com/images/cartoon.gif since you are one of the Nancy Yoo...with magnifying glass http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview...jpg...you'd be much better...

pikachu, don't let the teary eyes put you guard down!!! they maybe trying to counter attack!!! hehehehe.... http://pokemontour.nintendo.com.au/img/pikachu.gif

hahhahahahah....this thread sure crack me up.....yap I'll never leave my guard post...Always on GUARD. FIGHTING!!!!

hohoho.. this page is cracking me up..

ah.. now we even become YooGals warriors.. combine effort with YEH warriors is it? YEH warrior nhetski and teddy_bear_blue.. where are you? get your warriors ready too!!

hmm.. I'm wondering.. are are still called YooGals or have been upgraded to YooWives? :rolleyes:

YOOgals------->YOOwives-------->YOOwarriors.......huhuhuh

haha.. thanks iluvyoo2 for the funny part... looks like our baby YOO wanna be a daddy... so he got jealous that YEH got the non-crying baby? he had to snatch it away from her? whoever this is should get her camera rolling!! I want to see their "fight" over a baby!! :lol:

haha. hopefully someone has film it and show it in today's bts episode. i wanna see his reaction!

oh. they sat together when they went to eat. this says that YEH was sitting on GY's left during dinner. (: i really envy this person. he/she even managed to go up to the restaurant and was sitting a little further from them. i want to see them personally too! she even got GY's signature!

他们吃饭的人很多...做了长桌四个还有单独的一个小的.孔侑坐在最靠窗户,离我们最远...恩惠坐他左边,然后是个助理,然后是夏林.因为不敢照相,因为我们三个人已经很引人注意了...剧组总给我们照顾...我们不好意思给惹麻烦了...

后来他们很迅速的准备结帐.恩惠跑的最快...我在楼梯口正好和孔侑一起.我就把本子给他,让他帮我签名.让他写我名字...本来写对了.改了又改...给改错了...最后还是那个胖胖的女孩,那个助理很用力的告诉他的...给我朋友签的时候他跟我朋友说,因为急着走不能写她的名字了...这么一看我还蛮幸运诶~吼吼...

edit: hey pple do we officially call ourselves YOOwarriors now? i mean for GY + YEH fan?

hahhahahahah....this thread sure crack me up.....yap I'll never leave my guard post...Always on GUARD. FIGHTING!!!!

YOOgals------->YOOwives-------->YOOwarriors.......huhuhuh

ohhh.. sounds tough!! We must have gotten it from YEH warriors huh? hmm.. no wonder xjuliephanx is not appearing yet.. i bet she's biting her fingers now.. hahah :lol:

haha. hopefully someone has film it and show it in today's bts episode. i wanna see his reaction!
yeah.. i want to see GY + YEH's reaction when he snatch the baby away from her.. you think she will chase after him?

oh. they sat together when they went to eat. this says that YEH was sitting on GY's left during dinner. (: i really envy this person. he/she even managed to go up to the restaurant and was sitting a little further from them. i want to see them personally too! she even got GY's signature!
oh.... sitting next to each other during dinner.. well, they are not very far apart after all... ah.. I envy this girl who wrote the article tooo... awww... I want GY's siggy as well... :rolleyes:

edit: hey pple do we officially call ourselves YOOwarriors now? i mean for GY + YEH fan?
sure can.. why not? ;) GY+YEH fan = YOOWarriors indeed!! :D:wub:

Guest pachlex

*skims through the area*

*jumps over danger zones*

*ducks*

*checks if it's clear*

...i'll say yes if i get to have my own armour. :unsure:

*runs back inside my little protective GYfan-shell*

*skims through the area*

*jumps over danger zones*

*ducks*

*checks if it's clear*

...i'll say yes if i get to have my own armour. :unsure:

*runs back inside my little protective GYfan-shell*

haha!! oh dear.. I'm laughing too much already I'm afraid I might laugh in my sleep tonight! :lol:

from cp thread. news about GY going to army at the end of this year.

basically, the news that i have posted talks about GY's thoughts of the show and revealing that he will be going to army this year.he said that CP might be the last drama he acted before he goes to army. He has receive a notice about going to army in october but it may be postponed. However, his plan now is to go to army latest by this year.

about the filming of CP. he felt that it was more like playing than work. The filming felt relaxed from the start til the end. He thank YEH and the PD for creating the cheerful atmosphere. He then adds on to praise the PD. "although it is my first time working with the PD, i really admire her working attitude." (not sure if this is right)

What did he find most memorable? In the drama, he mistook EC as a guy and even said i dont care if you're a guy or an alien!

GONG Yoo - well done....you did an excellent drama.

Heard that you will be enlist by Oct 2007 but you might request for a delay till end of this year. So no matter what, you will still do your national service by end of 2007 or early 2008.

Many of your fans will be missing you but sure they will wait for your return. 2 years isn't that long.

From the CP thread again. better translation.

For the benefits of the International CPAddicts fans;--

(Link as given by Amaryllis)

咖啡王子1号店》孔侑宣布年内入伍o

공유가 "올해 안에 군대에 가겠다"고 밝혔다.

CPrince GY announced that he will enlist before year end

来源=体育朝鲜 (2007.08.28 16:16)

• 스포츠조선= 박종권 기자

입력시간 : 2007.08.28 09:44

当红明星孔侑宣布将在年内入伍。27日晚,《咖啡王子1号店》剧终庆功会在首尔汝矣岛某餐厅举行,孔侑说:“已经收到10月入伍的命令,不知道会不会延期。不过,我会争取年内入伍的。

월요일(27일) 오후 서울 여의도의 한 식당에서 열린 드라마 '커피프린스 1호점'(연출 이윤정)의 쫑파티 자리에서 공유는 "10월 입대 영장이 나왔는데 연기할지 안 할진 모르겠다. 하지만 올해 안에 가도록 할 것"이라고 말했다.”

GY announced that he will enlist before the year end. During the celebration on 27th night, GY said: “Enlistment Notification for October had been received, but not sure if it will be extended. But I will strive to get enlisted within the year.”

孔侑是京畿道议政府市第306补充队的入伍对象,曾于今年5月以拍摄电视剧为由延期入伍时间。

경기도 의정부 제306보충대 입소 대상자인 공유는 지난 5월 드라마 출연을 위해 입대를 연기했었다.

GY will be served at the第306补充队 of Gyeonggi Province, enlistment was delay from May this year due to filming of a TV series.

孔侑当天对剧终发表感言说:“没想到大众对该剧的反响这么好,真是太棒了。这次拍戏不是工作,而是愉快地玩了一把。谢谢恩惠和导演。

공유는 이날 드라마를 끝내는 소감으로 "대중적으로 잘될 줄 몰랐던 작품인데, 잘돼서 너무 좋다"며 "오랜만에 일하는 게 아니라 재미있게 놀 수 있었다. 은혜씨와 감독님께 감사한다"고 밝혔다.”

GY expressed:“never imagined that the response to the drama is so overwhelming, it felt fantastic. I did not take as work, but playing together. Thanks to Eun hye and PD.”

谈到印象最深的场面时,孔侑说:“是向高恩灿(尹恩惠)表白爱情说‘你是外星人也好,是男人也好,都没有关系’的场面。”

가장 인상 깊었던 장면으로 그는 "'네가 외계인이든 남자이든 상관안해'하면서 고은찬(윤은혜)에게 고백하는 장면"이라고 털어놨다.

Relating the scene that is most memorable, GY said: “is when expressing his love to EC(Eun Hye) ‘It’s doesn’t matter whether you’re a guy or an alien’.”

孔侑计划在28日周二下午举行日本粉丝见面会后,与韩国粉丝和日本粉丝一起收看《咖啡王子1号店》的特辑节目。

공유는 화요일(28일) 오후 일본팬과 팬미팅을 갖은 후, 마지막 스페셜방송은 국내팬과 일본팬이 모인 자리에서 함께 시청했다.

After the Japan Fan meet on 28th afternoon, GY intended to watch CP Special together with the Korean n Japanese fans

Guest teddy_bear_blue

From the CP thread again. better translation.

thanks for bringing the article here...

So sad to hear about him going to the army at the enf of the year, but at least he doesn't have to go yet on October. A quick goodbye would have been too much for me to handle, so I am really thankful that it got rescheduled to a later date.

And *coughs* at what he finds the most memorable :lol: Relating the scene that is most memorable, GY said: “is when expressing his love to EC(Eun Hye) ‘It’s doesn’t matter whether you’re a guy or an alien’.”

I found that the most memorable too...

Hihihih and I officially declare myself a Yoowarrior :)

Guest dariav-

*peeks out from behind the curtain*

Mind if i join the yoogals community too ? :blush:

And I'm totally shipping this EunHye-GongYoo conspirary <3

from cp thread. news about GY going to army at the end of this year.
thank you hx23 for the news translation.

GONG Yoo - well done....you did an excellent drama.
Dabin9307, thank you for dropping by again with words of encouragement. .. :)

And *coughs* at what he finds the most memorable :lol: Relating the scene that is most memorable, GY said: “is when expressing his love to EC(Eun Hye) ‘It’s doesn’t matter whether you’re a guy or an alien’.” I found that the most memorable too...
I think most people will find that phrase memorable.. because it's the first time he admitted that he love a "guy", everything doesn't seem to matter anymore... I think those were very brave words...

Hihihih and I officially declare myself a Yoowarrior :)
he.he... Glad you like that name.. ;)

*peeks out from behind the curtain*

Mind if i join the yoogals community too ? :blush:

And I'm totally shipping this EunHye-GongYoo conspirary <3

Hello there dariav-. You may come out from behind the curtain.. Don't be shy.. ;) Welcome to YooHouse! Of course you can join us... Come come come.. make yourself at home.. :D You can join our Nancy Yoo team too if you want.. ;)

Guest Butterfly Kisses

ohhh.. sounds tough!! We must have gotten it from YEH warriors huh? hmm.. no wonder xjuliephanx is not appearing yet.. i bet she's biting her fingers now.. hahah :lol:

yeah.. i want to see GY + YEH's reaction when he snatch the baby away from her.. you think she will chase after him?

oh.... sitting next to each other during dinner.. well, they are not very far apart after all... ah.. I envy this girl who wrote the article tooo... awww... I want GY's siggy as well... :rolleyes:

sure can.. why not? ;) GY+YEH fan = YOOWarriors indeed!! :D:wub:

Angelie....I personally prefer YooGals anytime coz its more original. YEH Warriors is original....but YOO Warriors is like a spin-off or a sequel. There is only ONE GY... a unique man...so we have to be unique as well. What do you think?