• Like 2

EZGBxpZU8AAqslj?format=jpg&name=large

EZGBxpZVcAALA8j?format=jpg&name=large

EZGBxpZVAAICvqw?format=jpg&name=large

EZGBxpZVcAMdTJh?format=jpg&name=large

GY For epigram Endangered Marine Life Blue Sea Turtle T-Shirt

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Noor90 said:

I hope 2021 will be successful like 2016 . I mean in terms of popularity & awards too.

GY worked so hard , still working so hard. GY is more brave now . He's choosing his works regardless his size in movies  big or Small. He just chooses what he likes & what he feels . Also I'm glad he chose a drama without love story or romance . GY is more mature & more brave , more confident than 2016

I think that GY has become more stable psychologically because he has always been brave even since he chose to make Silenced novel a movie and making a KJY 82 movie Despite all the criticism and hate calls ,
but he has become more mature now after entering the forty years and after his successes in cinema and television and his legacy has expanded exponentially not only in Korea but in the whole world which is what expanded his field of vision
More and made him want to try more things that he was not able to do in the past As he said in one of his previous interview

and I would like to say that he now realizes that everyone is looking at him and asking him for more and expecting from him only the best so he is very careful in his choices because he is aware that any mistake will be catastrophic
Therefore, I am confident that the year 2021 will be an extension of his successes in the past decade

and In the end, all possible support for our beloved star and our wishes for more successes and progress .
  • Like 3

EZCW2WaVAAAey65?format=jpg&name=large

oh i can't wait to see him :love:

• Like 2

EZG_0rMU0AMSsL3?format=jpg&name=large

EZG_0rPU8AAAktk?format=jpg&name=large

KANU Calendar For june and july :heart:

• Like 2

Lamer "luxury skin care"

• Love 1

translation from Google

# Jungwoosung came in first place for a list of male actors who were highly anticipated for his marriage news, according to a Voting conducted by "Exiting Dish," run by the community portal site DC Inside (CEO Kim Yoo-sik) and MyCelebs, the search company. The vote was held for seven days from May 24 to 30.
#JungWoosung, which is at the top with 649 votes (13.1 percent) of a total of 4,945 votes, has maintained his title as the most handsome person in the entertainment industry since his debut. Many female stars choose him as their ideal type, and there are also many male stars who want to work with him and make their debut in the entertainment industry.

Actor Gong Yoo ranked second with 602 votes (12.2 percent). #GongYoo, one of the main public actors in South Korea who is "loved by everyone," and has become "the king of RomCom" in various works, attracts women with a gentle smile.
#HyunBin was ranked third with 561 votes (11.3 percent). Together with Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin is also one of the actors who has many female fans, and managed to play a tough and romantic action at the same time.

4th place is #HaJungWoo, 5th is #ParkHyoShin, and 6th is #KangDongwon #SungSiKyung and #LeeJungJae

• Like 1

EZd1rwoU4AATtlT?format=jpg&name=small

Gong Yoo for LAMER Korea

• Love 2

EZdi2CUU8AAFCeX?format=jpg&name=large

GY For Discovery - SUMMER T-SHIRTS

• Love 2

Goblin is no.1 on netflix Thailand

No.2 in Korea 

No.2 on Netflix Vietnam:w00t:

Goblin still has great impact even after 4 years 

• Like 1