Guest vicente

gah soompi!

why now? :angry:

i can't seem to edit my posts!!

Me too , kick me all time posted and edit :angry:

Vicente: Hi! We miss you too <3

I heard that you're on vacation now? Hope you're having

a great time there!

Hi..MissMellis..Miss you as well, yeah I out of my place 3 days.

It is nice trip, and now I come back in my home already. :lol:

good morning Yoogals

hi jinkzz , yesasia has it! me & kai ordered from there

thanks Nana

jinkzz.. yes.. that calendar is available on YesAsia.. I posted the links a few days ago.

Yay...you are so right Angelie...you did post a link a few days ago...blame it on my demented mind...I forgot all about that very important piece of information...hehehehe

.....sorry I'm late , I will comeback home now.

Hi Vicente...are yoo back from yoor Malaysian trip? Welcome back...we missed yoo.

Hi girls. I just came back from my appointment. Gah. Did i ever

mention to you gals how much i hate blood? T.T Well, i do hate it,

that and needles u_u

Are yoo okay Ms. Ellie?nothing serious , i hope.

yep.. lucky kid.. how I wish it was my kid. .hahah

Sorry Angelie...but forget the kid...I wish it was me in the pic with GY :lol::lol::lol:

gah soompi!

why now? :angry:

i can't seem to edit my posts!!

hahahaha...yoor not alone Miss Ellie...Soompi has been treating me the same way all night long

Guest mendyoo

Thanks for welcoming me back jinkkzzmec and aalhl.... :D

but am always here lurking around :ph34r:

hehehehe, just waiting for yoo's new news and pictures :D

i'm welcoming you back too michibangs...

'Course! I had fun just reading all your posts. Hopefully I can catch up.

have fun while reading kayelee... you can catch up my dear don't wory.

Guest kayelee

well, if the cap is the trip, then GY is with them.. he.he.. :D

jinkzz, the problem is tuesdhei didn't say anything about it.. she dropped by the other day saying the project is still on, but no updates.. and no one seems to be able to contact her.. so instead of waiting for her until we don't know when, might as well start a new one if YooGals want to go for it.

he.he.. yes.. I remember that queenie.. :)

haha... so I recalled correctly, it was chigurl who "officially" start to call him that.. .:D

More mag scans.. I think it should be AnAn or is it Arena. *confused*

[http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1439/viewimagefs5.th.jpg a> <a href=http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1810/viewimagebb7.th.jpg

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/51/view...v8.th.jpg' alt='view...v8.th.jpg'> %7Boption%7Dhttp://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1749/viewimagemg8.th.jpg

blurry scans...

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4244/viewimagevu2.th.jpg %7Boption%7Dhttp://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2771/viewimageng6.th.jpg http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7901/viewimageld6.th.jpg %7Boption%7Dhttp://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8486/viewimageod1.th.jpg http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2977/viewimagena5.th.jpg

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3729/viewimagecw5.th.jpg http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/237/viewimagerw5.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Woah! After the super clean Ohui and Cantata pics comes with this bad boy looking man. :)

waahh.. he's smoking again! :unsure: well, kinda used to it. ;)

Hello all! :)

coffee-cdgoodmorning.gif

YooGals!

just a shorty coz i'm at work.... hello neng...vicente (miss you)

i'm so frigging upset coz' i was going to post before i left for work but my message disappeared. i was so in a rush so i didn't have a backup....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

just that and i'll catch you all later....

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... everyone and welcome to all newbies!

Guest kayelee
Guest MissMellis

ha.ha. ok.. I'll keep that in mind CK.. :)

yes Liron, I'm back to almost normal now. Thank you for your concern... ah.. that one lucky fan.. yeah.. we should be thankful to her we get to see the cal so early.. he.he..

hi Ellie.. how was your doctor visit? Are you ok?

haha.. to me he has been losing weight ever since OFD time.. :P but it doesn't makes much difference does it? he's still SMEXY..

And the calender! OH MY GOD! I MUST have it now!! All

the pics looks SO SO SO yummilicious! I'm in love all over again!!! :wub:

yep.. lucky kid.. how I wish it was my kid. .hahah

is that you again chippy? :P

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

*yawn* I'm so sleepy now.. I think I'm going off to bed now... hopefully wake up with more Yoogoodies tomorrow morning.. :D

Hmm, it was fine i think. I'll tell ya all abt the details later. But they

ran some tests and will call me in a week or so. Other than that, my doc

said that i should have a surgery if i want to for something in my left breast.

It's nothing dangerous or so but i can have the surgery if i'm still worried.

I think that's abt it ^^;;

How i wish i had kids so that i could wish that it was my kid too xD

But i just can't resist that photo. It's so cute! <3

I dunno Angelie, it just seem like he had lost some weight but it

could just me be though :sweatingbullets: He really do look gorgeous in those pics. ALL

of them. I can't seem to get my eyes of them!

You're going to sleep now? Nighty night unnie and i hope

that you have a YOOdream! :D

Me too , kick me all time posted and edit :angry:

Hi..MissMellis..Miss you as well, yeah I out of my place 3 days.

It is nice trip, and now I come back in my home already. :lol:

I hope this post gets through. I've been trying to post

something for the nth time already but poof. It's all gone again >_<

Oh you're back already? So you did have a great time then?

good to hear ^^

Jinkzz: I'm okay, don't worry. We'll see if i decide to do the surgery or not.

And i have to take some pills every morning. Other than that, i'm just fine! ^^

Kayelee: Are you new here? I haven't seen you before. Well, welcome to

YOOhouse! *hugs* Hope you're enjoying urself here and have fun backreading.

Lots of goodies are right there waiting for you :D

Neng: Hi! How are you today?

Faye: Morning! Meh, soompi is being all wacko again so

we should just get used to it <_<

Liron unnie: Thanks for bringing over the calender! *bows*

I really hope this gets through or else i'll just give up u__u

Guest kayelee

yes!! this is me, sis!!!! i miss you!!!!!!!!this makes CP lover feel better.
hope i could come through I kept on posting..grrr..Hiyeeyah sis! miss yah more. Hope yoo're doing well. *muahh*

Kayelee: Are you new here? I haven't seen you before. Well, welcome to YOOhouse! *hugs* Hope you're enjoying urself here and have fun backreading.Lots of goodies are right there waiting for you :D
Hello there MissMellis thanks. not exactly new but I do read all yoor posts. Been busy for something thanks! :) That's it I give up! Good Night to all.

Guest mendyoo

i think i have to say nytie nyt for now...

didn't finish my replies... till tomorrow then YOOGALS and YOOBIES.

mwah and have a sweet YOODREAM FAYE... nana... vicente... Ellie... aalhl...kayelee...jinkzz... OC... c_k..caly...

just shout if i miss you out...BYERSSSSSSSSSSSS

blackframeswirl.jpg

i think i have to say nytie nyt for now...

mwah and have a sweet YOODREAM FAYE... nana... vicente... Ellie... aalhl...kayelee...jinkzz... OC... c_k..caly...

nighty nite Neng..sleep tight and dont let the bedbugs bite...may yoo dream of Baby Yoo

Woah! After the super clean Ohui and Cantata pics comes with this bad boy looking man. :)

I like this new image of Baby Yoo...he's a bad boy hottie...yes, quite a change from the recent CF images he portrayed.

YooGals!

i'm so frigging upset coz' i was going to post before i left for work but my message disappeared. i was so in a rush so i didn't have a backup....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Good morning neighbor Faye...are yoo feeling better? did yoo see the GYeh wallie i posted last night?

Jinkzz: I'm okay, don't worry. We'll see if i decide to do the surgery or not.

And i have to take some pills every morning. Other than that, i'm just fine! ^^

it good to hear that yoo are doing okay Miss Ellie...keep us posted if you decide to undergo surgery...we'll be praying for yoo.

hope i could come through I kept on posting..grrr..Hiyeeyah sis! miss yah more. Hope yoo're doing well. *muahh*
i'm doing well, sis!!! at least now, we see each other, hopefully, more often, here at yoohouse. birds of the same feathers.. hehe.. ;)
i think i have to say nytie nyt for now...mwah and have a sweet YOODREAM FAYE... nana... vicente... Ellie... aalhl...kayelee...jinkzz... OC... c_k..caly...
good night, dear!!! hope yoo will visit you in your dream... :)

Guest MissMellis

Here are my replies, just like what i promised.

Ellie in bad mood? aww.w.. but I'm sure it has subside by now chatting with us and drooling over baby YOO.. :D Even you can't get yourself anything, you will always get presents here in the house, right?

Tae In makes me cry bucket, Han Kyul does the same too! he.he.. wah! it's so early in the morning already and you are still not yet sleeping.. better be off to bed now or else you gonna be looking like a panda.. :P Nighty night Ellie... happy YOOdreaming.. :)

It didn't even last for five minutes after i came here. All the goodies that

i've seen today are the bestest present i can get. It totally owns shopping xD

Baby Ellie-Yes, i thinks those weapons are too late to recover all the dreams you had..it even made it worst?!? did i erase all you memory..hahaha j/k.Yes,Unnie will support you with your imagination.. you should keep up those goods thoughts you have.I have dreamed baby YOO, he & I were..tot...tot..and then ...tot..tot.. :lol:

Anne unnie, i never thought that i would actually say this but please, do hit

me with whatever you got! I think that it helps me to dream abt Baby YOO :lol:

Yay, thanks for the support ;p I promise that i'll keep up the good thoughts

and dream abt Baby YOO every night n__n

What? NO!?! :o wow unnie!! way to go -high five-

Care to tell us some details?

Ellie- Thanks again for the wow-ish set! And your a noobie with PS? Whoooo! Brag all your classmates, neighbors with yoo smexy pictures so that you'll have somebody in here speaking in Swedish. Err.. am i right? Sweden=swedish? LOL! I also loved when Tae-in returned minus the eyeglasses, love the boyish looking YOO. Yeah, im hunting down the bottle and if saw her.. well.. have to keep it, yoo kissed it! Argh.

You're welcome Kai ^^ Yes i am. It took me like one whole day to make you

a simple set when it takes like one hrs or less for someone who's good with PS.

Yes i should totally do that. I actually showed my cousin pics of Baby Yoo and

a video clip from CP but she said that she's too busy with school and life that she

doesn't have time to get online that much. Oh well, it's her loss anyway

Hahaha, yes we speak Swedish here.

I loved everything abt his look when he came back =D

You will tell us when you find that bottle? Right? So that we can

all share it.

I can't promise though that i'll be nice to it since she made Baby YOO look at her

that way. I'm pretty sure that my jealousy will take over at some point :P

Yes, i'm finally home, not only physically but emotionally and mentally as well...i love him in white also...he may look really good in black but he is downright gorgeous in white :D

just a simple, outpatient hand surgery...i hate needles as well( that sounds wierd coming from me esp when i have to deal with needles in my line of work on a daily basis :lol::lol::lol: ) but i will asleep for a long while before they even start giving the local anesthetic and will still be asleep long after my surgeon finishes the surgery .

You're gong to have another surgery jinkzz unnie? OMO, thank god

it's nothing serious!

we sometimes feel a little too sensitive in some matter... we don't know why we cry... tears just flow and you'll laugh on it... " why do i cry"???... in YOO's leaving for his MS... YOOHOUSE and YOOGALS will be our only salvation and haven.

no more crying for today Ellie... you hear? this is your unnie speaking ;)

and hire me as what?

*nods head in agreement* True true. I feel that way almost every day

nowadays. And i always thank god that i have YOOhouse and YOOgals!

Yes unnie!

Oh, well. Anything you want i guess?

HI ELLIE yes- we're not triplets anymore....we're actually quadruplets :lol:

I know! :D:D This is so fun. We should have a big party when it's our b-days xD

Baby Ellie.. you are staying up so "early" again? Hope your appointment with your doctor went well. OMO! you got another YOOdream? so what was the dream about?

BTW, since we have not heard from Tuesdhei, and it seems like the pinays doesn't know how to get in touch with her either, does YOOgals wants to have a Christmas gift project for baby YOO? It's quite late now, so if we want to give him something, we have to start NOW. baby Ellie? You still able to take up this project? You can pick an assistant if you want.. :)

Unnie, i usually go to sleep around 5 am :phew: And i wake up around 1pm or so.

So bad for my health i know.

My dream was abt..

Hmm..

Read it in my next post ;p

I really do hope that everyone wants to have a Christmas project for baby YOO.

And i agree, we really do have to start NOW if we want him to receive it in time.

Me? Unnie, i really don't know. I was thinking of helping Tuesdhei

with it but i dunno if i can do it alone. If i do decide to take on the project, does this

mean that i have to send it too? Cause i think that will be very expensive since i live

here in Sweden and i have to send it to Korea :sweatingbullets: Another question, will be like the send of

project where i will print out wallpapers and whatnot? And then compile it? Gah. Lemme

see how xblaaah did and see if i can do it also. But if there's no one else who wants to

take on the project, i'll be more than happy to do it. ;) But i would need help with it though.

And girls, please bear in mind that i am NOT creative. At all >_<

So YOOgals, what do you think? Should we have a Christmas project?

If yes, are there any volunteers who wants to take on the project other than me?

Guest iluvyoo2

so it's today's show? what does it talk about?
All about EON..those pics taken by him. Anyone interested can download from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?6nji9nxaig5

Credit 侑惠的灵@Baidu

P/S: iluvyoo2! thanks.. I listen to you and send my details to cyworld again, now they reset my password, I can log in.. but how on earth can I change my password? ohmy.gif anyway, will try to find out tomorrow...
Oh, that's great .:)

Korean cy tutorial @ Soompi : http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23581

PS: Faye, you can take a look too ..it's help :D

Arena Dec issue (these more clearer than previous version)

downloadww7.th.jpgdownloadfp8.th.jpgdownloaduq2.th.jpgdownloadxg0.th.jpg

downloadmt2.th.jpgviewimageev2.th.jpgdownloadyq9.th.jpgdownloadxq0.th.jpg

Gif

viewimageub6.th.gifviewimageao4.th.gifviewimagekd6.th.gif

Credit as labeled and DCGY

For the nth time…… trying to post and this time with back-up lest my message disappears again…

Just some shorties…

Jinkkz, neighbor- yeah I saw it and it almost made me cry- for some reason I can’t understand. The pessimist in me says it’s an omen- like that’s all that’s left for us members of the cult – old pics and memories. I guess that’s the reason too why I’m still stuck with CP. Thanks a lot…I ve been saving them all in my computer.

Ellie – yeah we will have an imaginary potluck here on our birthdays but we’ll just do a one-time grand celebration.

Neng – nighty night and have a pleasant dream….oh well you are probably in la-la land at this time. Freaking Soompi just won’t let my posts go through so I’m late with all my responses.

Vicente – where were you that time we were all excitedly capturing images of our usernames beside Yoo?

Iluvyoo2- thanks a lot….. I’ll do that when I get home from work…….i’m just sneaking here when I can….

thanks for all your help....

TANTANG - OMG... thanks for reminding me.... completely forgot all about his MS......

my neighbor.... i dunno ... was just melancholy earlier....

You're gong to have another surgery jinkzz unnie? OMO, thank god

it's nothing serious!

So YOOgals, what do you think? Should we have a Christmas project?

If yes, are there any volunteers who wants to take on the project other than me?

Just a simple , outpatient surgery...nothing major

Count me in on the christmas project ...if we decide to do it but I can't take it on as a project because my schedule is booked with so many doctor and therapy appointments...sorry guys.

Jinkkz, neighbor- yeah I saw it and it almost made me cry- for some reason I can’t understand. The pessimist in me says it’s an omen- like that’s all that’s left for us members of the cult – old pics and memories. I guess that’s the reason too why I’m still stuck with CP. Thanks a lot…I ve been saving them all in my computer.

Yay...it was supposed to help make yoo feel better, not make yoo cry :(

SpringMagic.jpg

Guest MissMellis

Baby ellie, Get well.. and at long last you'll be seeing a doctor!

Quoting tika, care to tell us your dreams? And whatever weapons availabe will depend on it! :lol:

I looked forward to seeing the doc just to confirm that it was

nothing wrong with me but i knew that they would run some tests

and since i don't like needles or blood i was soo nervous.

Thank god that it's over now. They said they'd call me if there was something

wrong with me (God forbid) and that they wouldn't call me if there wasn't anything

wrong so i'm hoping for the latter.

My dream is coming up so just keep on reading this post ;p

atta girl..... and yeah i feel better today.... nuff to go back to work!

wonder what those this and that are :lol:

Good to hear that you're at least feeling a little better but

i hope that the cough and wheezing will be over soon ^^

This would be backreading from page 200, don't ask me why

i chose from that page but i just clicked a page number and it happened

to be that one.

Those would be busy with my family. My cousins are coming and going

and i had to entertain them, help my mom cook food and then bake something

for them.

:lol: my dear- that's the best part of your post tonight..... i do hope they bump into each other....actually not just bump .... :P congrats on your 100th post. i have about 200 plus and they're broken down as 1- PSY thread - 1 or 2 i think (CP thread) and the rest all YooHousei know... :lol:

Hahaha, i knew that it would make you happy xD

LOL! having pervy thoughts Faye? ;p

Thanks~ I'm a slow poster aint i? I actually haven't posted anything in the CP thread,

just lurking around. I've posted in pachlex's 411 and in the RB thread.

congrats on your 100th post baby Ellie. :) I notice that you registered at Soompi on baby YOO's birthday too.. :D Don't worry with your reply.. take your time...

Thanks unnie~ I did? OMO, i didn't even notice that! O.O

What a coincidence huh? :D

BABY ellie- miss you...care to share your dream...aigoo lucky baby.

queenie unnie *hugs* I miss you too u.u seems like you're uber busy

with the YOOhistory? *gives chocolate cake to unnie* here, you deserve it :D

this is the fifth time for me dreaming abt GY but i don't remember those other four

so i guess fifth time is a charm in my case ;D

Okay girls. Prepare yourself with LB's, cannons and whatnot. Here it is.

My dream! ;P

I don't actually remember everything in detail but i'll do my best to share the

best parts with ya. Anyway, me and Baby YOO were wearing the same outfit he had in ep 11, you

know the part where Harim told him abt EC being a girl. Let me just tell ya that

i drooled like crazy while i was dreaming, i'm sure of that since my t-shirt was all wet

when i woke up.. (jk, but i did drool though)

So he looked uberly HOT as usual and i remember that my parents

saw the two of us together. We were all on our way to a wedding and since

my parents knew that the two of us were in love, they let us go ahead of them. :phew:

Okay, this part is going to sound crazy and i know that some of you will crack up but

me and baby YOO were arm in arm on our way into the woods! ROFLOL! Don't ask me

why we were on our way into the woods cause even i don't know why. O.o

He was talking on the phone (FYI, i think he was talking to his manager ;p).

I touched his shirt and smiled thinking that he wore

the same outfit in CP. He smiled back at me knowing what i was thinking.

OH MY GAWD - his smile is to die for!

Anyways.. the best part of my dream was that we were engaged and my parents

had already approved of him :lol:

There. No big deal right? No tut tut whatsoever :rolleyes: which means no buzz buzz or cannons :D:P

And bear in mind that i'm the BABY of the house if you still decide to buzz me ^_____^;;

Santa Yoo: Thank you so much for the somewhat clearer scans! Gah. I can't get over

his hotness! *faints*

Jinkzz: So you want a christmas project also? Goodie good ! :D

It's okay unnie, i'm sure there are other YOOgals who are willing to help

out ^^ so no need to apologize. We understand.

Faye: Same here. I've been trying to post something for the nth time

but it all disappears. It's a good thing i remember to copy the whole thing

before i click on the add reply button.

Ya, a potluck sounds great! The grand celebration can be done on my b-day since i'm

the last one on the list xD or wait, am i? o.o

Finally, I'm at home. SOOMPI's driving me crazy the whole evening :angry: Even cannot get to GY Club House.

Huhuhu, but it's too late for my reply now.

Send my loves to yoo all. Thanks for all wonderful goodies, esp 2008 calendar and Mr Thursday :sweatingbullets:

*Baby Ellie*, we're in the same zone, huh?

I have no time for review backpages. Just wanna say CONGRATULATION to your 100s post :rolleyes: , hugs and kisses to you, baby. Reply you later, okay?

vicente.. welcome home.. how was your trip to my country? :D

Yay...you are so right Angelie...you did post a link a few days ago...blame it on my demented mind...I forgot all about that very important piece of information...hehehehe
ha.ha.. are you gonna bang your head again, jinkzz? :P

nothing else can describe him but LOVE THEM ALL! :w00t:

Ellie.. going for surgery? I hope you don't have to go through that.. It's nothing serious right? awww.. I'm so worried about you... :mellow: We will all pray for you to get well soon.

oh yes.. baby YOO definitely lost weight there as compared to Tae In time.. Tae In was chubby-ish. .ha.ha.. sigh.. no YOOdream for me.. :( lucky you had 4! lol!

And regarding the Christmas project... well, you can't help Tuesdhei if she doesn't update us with what she's doing and up to where... yeah.. it will be including packaging and send off the project too... well, anyone besides Ellie that can handle the project? jinkzz, you want to take on it and Ellie be your assistant? :P opps.. just read your comment on this jinkzz.. he.he.. so anyone else want to take on the Christmas project?

and your dream Ellie.. what!? you are engaged to baby YOO?!? hmpphhhh!! :crazy:

I like this new image of Baby Yoo...he's a bad boy hottie...yes, quite a change from the recent CF images he portrayed.
LOVE that bad boy look... which I can't recognise at all.. lol!! again.. he's SMEXY HOT! hmm.. how many times was smexy mentioned the last few minutes? haha.

All about EON..those pics taken by him. Anyone interested can download from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?6nji9nxaig5
yeah.. I read that from YEH's thread too... I guess those pics kinda confirm that they all did go for outings right? Thanks for the CY tutorial iluvyoo2... I don't seem to see the change password part, but I found the way.. he.he.. :P now I'm so lost with the rest.. Will need a lot of time to learn it... *faint*

welcome home Val! :D

good morning YOOgals,

we pinays at tsinoy.com is asking for some help again.

yoo is now included in round six of ASIAN NEXT TOP MEDEL..

and the round 6 theme is.....

2 become 1

means YOO's pic and celebrity look-alike be it FOREIGN or LOCAL, MALE or FEMALE. and the lookalike should be famous or SLIGHTLY FAMOUS.

Deadline for submission of entries will be on SUNDAY, November 25, 2007 at 11:59pm.

here is the example:

2 become 1

ps: we'll be competing with KSW