Guest iluvyoo2

Iluvyoo2, you got account everywhere to chase him? smile.gif) Till the end of the world, rolleyes.gif How do you manage with the other sites? They're all in Korean.
haha...can use web translator, but most of time see the pictures only.. ;)

santa iluvyoo2 you are a member in korean cy too?wow...so are gonna post something in there...perhaps giving BABY YOO a hint that this YOOHOUSE exist?...that would be great if you can.

lalalalala love that pictures i just posted.

Yes, I can post message in his CY last time, but he closed the freeboard now. <_<

well, a few days after I register, I got a verification email. So I tried to log in, but cannot, I tried to email them, but they come back saying that I should submit my details again.. but then I thought I already attach my docs when I submit my registration.. So, I'm supposed to email my docs again is it?
Yes, you better attach your IC/passport scans again.

awwww... who link gongyoo.co.to to Yoohouse?
Haha..I did it.. :P :P Another one Click

Hello iluvyoo2 ( dang that’s kinda long…. How do I call you anyway?) I just signed up at cy but i’m like a lost kid there with nowhere to go…. I was hoping I could see Yoo’s profile Maybe you can add me to your buddy list huh?
Don't think you can see Yoo's profile, because he closed it to public. You only can go to his Cy http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=23192232 as usual, so wait Yoo open his freeboard or photo album again, then you can post something there.. :) You PM me your CY, so that I can add you.

Not sure you all see this before or not....

2007.05.28 Yoo at Japan Narita Airport

Credit YOO&I

Some goodies

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemmtw6.th.gifpcpdownloadphpfhandlemmun1.th.gifpcpdownloadphpfhandlemjes9.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlezxwh9.th.gif

pcpdownloadphpfhandlezxua7.th.gifpcpdownloadphpfhandlenjro3.th.gif

ah! I had a hard time coming in the thread after I try to refresh my reply/edit... and tada IPS error appear! Thought we will not be seeing that again.... You surgery, I hope you will recover well after that... how many surgeries are you supposed to get before everything is back to normal? oh my.. user gong yoo was here again? arghh... miss it! how long did he/she stay this time?

i know, huh? Soompi has been behaving well this past week...grrr this is my 3rd try to post a reply and hopefully this goes thru .

the hand surgery is supposedly the last one but we'll have to wait and see how well i recover after the surgery.

GY user wasnt here very long this time...prolly 30 mins to an hour

Yes, you better attach your IC/passport scans again.
yea I think I better.. but which email should I send it too.. is it the helpdesk one or the other one?

Haha..I did it.. :P :P Another one Click
ah.. ok... I notice that when the page get redirected, the title of the site is different.. :) It shows Soompi Yoohouse instead.. he.he.. :P

nope iluvyoo2.. haven't seen this version before.. thanks for sharing.. :)

i know, huh? Soompi has been behaving well this past week...grrr this is my 3rd try to post a reply and hopefully this goes thru .
well, it got through jinkzz.. :)

GY user wasnt here very long this time...prolly 30 mins to an hour
hmm.. must be backreading.. have fun backreading gong yoo.. ;)

viewimageyh3.th.jpg viewimagews9.th.gif

*** CRedit as printed @ dcGY ***

More clips...

S-Diary Preview 1

S-Diary Preview 2 (Sexy Trailer)

S-Diary Short BTS/NGs

S-Diary MV

Guest mendyoo

good evening YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

soompi gave me a hard time this afternoon...

good evening YooGals! yayyyyyyy welcome back tangtang ( i was going to report you already to the Department of Missing YooGals :lol:) and ellie with her replies!

you're just planning to FAYE? me ... i already did hahahaha

Hello iluvyoo2 ( dang that’s kinda long…. How do I call you anyway?) I just signed up at cy but i’m like a lost kid there with nowhere to go…. I was hoping I could see Yoo’s profile Maybe you can add me to your buddy list huh?

i haven' tried it there...

yes, i'm still coughing! it wouldn't be so bad if only there's no wheezing sound....

oh i had an appointment with my quack becoz of my cough and the wheezing.

thanks again.... why is she coming over?

wheezing? do you always have it when seasons change?if it is... they say it's bcoz of the pollen thing.

not beth... but her cousin is going there in the us of a... so the cousin will meet us at the eb and i'll give beth's tumblers and whatever i can find.

i guess it's because of the subtitlists and i would blame it to limitations in their knowledge of the language but it's fine.

i guess that will be the reason... can't blame them. it's good that when i watched it in youtube... the eng subs are all A ok.

exactl... they're a part of his life already and he has come to rely on them so much- because they've also proven themselves worthy of his trust.

i envy them... as queenie have said too... YOO trusting them.

yesssssssssssss..... i love his acapella version and to think that he did it so naturally like he was just playing- remember the part he half laughed and then the part he modulated his voice like he's an opera singer"

thank you thank you thank you

hahaha i love it when he said ... "one more time".... then in korean.... which is kinda funny accent for me.

keep your artwork going...

Repost from CP thread.

Roughly it says that CP is scheduled to be aired in Taiwan earliy next year... YEH will be going for promotion sometime in January. baby YOO on the other hand cannot make it due to busy CFs schedule and also he will probably be enlisting by then.

【2007/11/14 聯合報】 孔侑沒空 尹恩惠明年來台

【聯合報╱記者江芷稜/台北報導】

40957941735498ju6.jpg

韓劇「咖啡王子一號店」明年將在台灣播出,主角尹恩惠(左三)明年1月初來台,孔侑(左一)則無法來台。

照片/緯來提供

南韓藝人孔侑和尹恩惠,因合演韓劇「咖啡王子一號店」,人氣看漲。緯來戲劇台明年將播出此劇,發動連署邀2人來台宣傳,已獲1200多名影迷回響,目前敲定尹恩惠明年1月初來台,但孔侑因廣告邀約不斷,且即將入伍當兵,無緣和台灣粉絲會面。

「咖啡王子」孔侑魅力無窮,日本近來播出他拍攝的2支廣告,風格落差極大。他在咖啡飲料廣告中,一身華麗的王子裝扮,展現迷人笑容;但在保養品廣告中,改穿帥氣的黑色襯衫,變身「惡男」,呈現成熟洗練的男人丰采。

孔侑23日出版2008年曆,引起櫻花妹搶購,他很注重日本市場,28日將舉辦日韓粉絲見面會,共同觀看「咖啡王子一號店」結局。台灣影迷原本盼望孔侑也能來台宣傳。緯來戲劇台表示,由於孔侑已經收到兵單,年底可能入伍當兵,無法來台。為回饋影迷,緯來也贈送30張海報給投票連署的影迷,還有12位幸運粉絲能與尹恩惠近距離接觸,一睹偶像丰采。

Credit to Amaryllis for the post.

BTW, have YooGals visited CP thread? michibangs posted some pics of the NEW CP store.. :w00t: Their website: http://www.coffeeprincekorea.com/

Guest mendyoo

waving with both my hands in the air to every single YOOgal in the house!!!

i love lurking in this house...full of love and laughter in here...a breath of fresh air!

love all the YOOshops...omg plenty of talented yoogals...

love all the updates, stories old or new...

love to be in the company of people who love YOO!

and im mighty curious who TH is the Gong Yoo user? hmmnn you think, he's the ONE?

got a question here...i havent watch OFD yet...i will soon dont worry...i am just quite bothered by people telling me that they hate the ending, why so? spoilers please!!!

watched biscuit teacher, s diary before, he's already hot even then but it was CP who made me fall in love...hook line and sinker...

thanks again for sharing all there is about YOO and thanks again...YOO all take care!

B)

you'll love them all anythingasian as surely we do love it... all theres to love at YOOHOUSE...

the talented and beautiful YOOGALS... those never ending supplies of YOOgoodies courtesy of aalhl and iluvyoo2 mostly... the heartwarming and sometimes cracking up YOOstories... but of course our forever rantings of 'I LOVE YOO'...

oh wow!!! did gong yoo user really stayed in the house for 2 hours? Must be reading our history too.. biggrin.gif

he surely did angelie... that's what i thought so too... doing lotsa backpaging...

Guest mendyoo

mandyoo,thanks for welcoming me to this wonderful YOO house!

wot do u think 'dao' means??? :P I m so proud to b one of "BUNCH of LOONIES" here!

'dao' as in daoming si.... just a wild guess nate...

hehehe..yes, i was...been on fan art overdrive this morning

not that inspired huh jinkzz:lol:

I know i know. But just like i told Faye, i'm just very sensitive

and emotional when i wake up that's all. And 2 years will pass

by faster than you know it. And thank god for this place and ALL my unnies.

I dunno what i would do without you all!

Yes, no more cry i promise wink.gif

we sometimes feel a little too sensitive in some matter... we don't know why we cry... tears just flow and you'll laugh on it... " why do i cry"???... in YOO's leaving for his MS... YOOHOUSE and YOOGALS will be our only salvation and haven.

no more crying for today Ellie... you hear? this is your unnie speaking ;)

I bet your first thought was.. Damn you girl! Just admit it ;p

My parents mean more than the world to me!

Isn't Tae-in just to smexy for words?

ooh mianhe Neng, please don't kill me.. We can hire you

if you want to?

i'm in epi 8 rewatching BTSC...

you know what i really really like??? to go on a backride with YOO on his motorbike... i think that'll be a heavenly feeling...

and hire me as what?

Guest mendyoo

GOOD MORNING YOOGALS!!

Aihhhh.. been busy..

so busy...

with LIFE... Bwahahahahaha! (me busy with life, what da? :lol:)

Will do the backpages first. Hope that my Monday duties will not be a burden doigng my backpaging! :lol:

See yah.. YOOGALS!

OMO, miss yah all big time! ;)

you've been busy here there and everywhere huh kai... :rolleyes:

oki... i forgive you... now that you're here. my sms wasn't for nothing... we relly miss you..

Because of Yoo, I got account in Soompi, Korean CY, Naver, Daum...what else? hahahaahah

i do envy you iluvyoo2... got an account here there and everywhere... how i wish i can do that.

wah!! good.. hope you have an enjoyable weekend date with Tae In, CK.. :) You should know who star candy is by now right? ;)
not yet, wasn't able to catch a glimpse of tae in last weekend except for the videos loaded in my phone, hehe. i was away from home. that's why i haven't logged in here. i miss you gals!!!
ChipChip, Yen, FAYE, all YOOpinays, SALAMAT for all your goodies (he he, how's my Tagalog?)Ellie baby, Euchan, hugs and kisses to my neighbours. CK, enjoy BTSC, my dearVicente, I miss yoo.Bebe_sam, finish OFD my dear?iluvyoo2, more smexy pics at the wk? :)anythingasian, love your unique PS.
wow! i'm impress with your tagalog!!!
:lol: kulet don't make us older again too fast! but it's nice to know there's 4 of us here who are born the same month. we could have a potluck here in the house :lol:
yes, yes!!! that's a great idea!! maybe, a lot of yoo stuff on the menu. hehe.. ;)

Guest mendyoo

did i just backread 6 pages? woah!!!

first, hello to all online....

marieann, orangechocolate, mendyoo, MissMellis, blackcoffee, auzzy1420, jzx, and to 1 Guest

second, i miss yoohouse and all the yoogals, and of course, baby yoo!!!

third, i will post my love notes later.. smile.gif hehe.. biggrin.gif

now that's what i call a marathon greeting c_k hahaha

hello to you too...

Neng-"raining YOO" yipee i love it..its really good to combine those words..rain & yoo*faints*

don't faint yen... or you won't get the chance to see "raining YOO' hahaha just take a deep breath...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=

this is my first time too..

thank you iluvyoo2... he walks that fast... so YOOGALS better be healthy and fit if ever we got the chance to stalk YOO... or have a chance to be at the same time at the airport.

Guest mendyoo

Good morning my lovely YooGals!! How is everyone doing today? How was weekend? Yeah.. My YOOnergy is almost back to normal now.. ;) I should be able to give everyone a great BIIIIGGGGGG hug today.. *HHHHHUUUUUUUGGGGGGSSSSSSSS..... * :P

Ok.. before I start my "replying machine", I found these Cantata BTS pics on Sidus website.. :rolleyes: yumm yumm... :wub:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8488/go...07111601qa3.jpg

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2894/go...07111602wo2.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/23/gong...07111603ge2.jpg

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3232/go...07111604yt4.jpg

oki angelie...BIG HUGGGGGGGGGGG to you too...

uhm uhm yummy yummy yummy...

hmm... it's so hard to let go of Tae In doesn't it? just like Han Kyul. .but I couldn't let go of Seo Gun and Tae Young either.. haha.. come to think of it, actually all his characters left some impression on me. there are different things that reminds me of different characters.

each character leaves something special in a kind of way... maybe that's why it's hard to let them go as you put it.

I was so inspired this morning when i woke up that i created a total of 23 fanarts ... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif i was posting them in batches .

just a simple, outpatient hand surgery...i hate needles as well( that sounds wierd coming from me esp when i have to deal with needles in my line of work on a daily basis laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ) but i will asleep for a long while before they even start giving the local anesthetic and will still be asleep long after my surgeon finishes the surgery .

something wrong jinkzz that needs surgery? hope evrythings alright...

i thought your wallies were never ending hahaha

Neng- Im uber excited with our calendar! Lets show it off to anne, so she will be envoius, and will be getting her own. More sales of the calendar! LOL! You love kenken too? Missed my crazyness, wait till i see you at the 30th! LOL!

i'm sure anne will have drooling is free that time hahaha better carry a pail anne...

come 30th... it's a riot hahaha

neng, hehehe! here, there and everywhere! Yoo made me missed the yoohouse when you sent me a SMS at 6.20am! LOL!

i'm sorry if i wake you up from your YOOsleep and i hope it's not in the middle of your YOOdream... or you might kill me hahaha

yep.. I'm 99% back to normal already neng.. biggrin.gif

I think those fans are really close friends with him already... When will it be our turn... *dreams*

just 99% angelie? ... where's the other 1% goes too ;) glad to hear that you're now up and running.

our turn will come.... i'm thinking positive.... our love for YOO will have it's result. i'm praying for it...

hello heide m... i see you...better make a post here my dear... be a part of YOOHOUSE and be one of the YOOGALS.

*Wave* time and and... double wave to gong_yoo :wub: (let's say something!! we're nice~)
waves back at you, OC dear! user gong_yoo was here? when will s/he and i be here at the same time? hhmmm... i hope he enjoy his stay here.
Hello to Nana, Eganlyn, Neng, Tangtang, Orangechocolate, Iluvyoo2, kulet, Miss Ellie, and all Yoogals that i forgot to mention ( forgive my poor memory :D:D:D )...big hug to all of Yoo.
a big hug to yoo, too.... :D

Guest mendyoo

before i say goodnight my labs goodnight...errr i think i've said it hehehe

val- where are you... YOOnergy died down?

vicente- yuhooooo.... you're also a member of the missing YOOGALS [FAYE's tagline]

nana- oh and you too...

beth- i know you're over busy... i understand you. i'm excited to meet your cousin nyahahaha

d12princess- is that a song? aptly put girl...

OC- seen you awhile back... but no post? hello...

queenie- still busy with YOOHOUSE history? waiting for it...

natedao- where art dao :lol: ... i'm waiting for your answer regarding the 'dao' thing hehehe

HUGS and KISSES for everybody... have a sweet YOODREAM!!!

sendinglove.jpg

don't have it yet c_k ... but i know it'll come... just when is i don't know...

hmm.. maybe the other way around, you are on his dream. ;) why not!

CK- Peyups addict! LOL! Nice nick! yoogals are really good in giving names. So how is BTSC so far?

waahhhha!!! my peyups chinggu... :D

yup, you, guys are creative in giving names. how come you're also called chipchip?

still, busy?

sayang.. :( i have work on the 30th. will not be able to see you in MOA.

ok, guys!! drop by again later...

*work mode*

Guest iluvyoo2

yea I think I better.. but which email should I send it too.. is it the helpdesk one or the other one?
I sent to this email last time: Cycop1@nate.com

ah.. ok... I notice that when the page get redirected, the title of the site is different.. smile.gif It shows Soompi Yoohouse instead.. he.he..
haha..it is free service, you can redirect to any website you want.. :P

YOO will be in <AnAn> Dec issue

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemnuf5.jpg

From Daum CP

Another rumor about Yoo attending Lee Sun Gyun's movie VIP Premiere

Source: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=0u&am...7177&page=2

Hopefully we can have picture or video tomorrow..hehe

viewimagetb1.th.jpg

credit as labeled and DCGY

pcpdownloadphpfhandleq0wo6.th.jpg

credit as labeled and daum CP

+edit

something wrong with Soompi, my post not appear after click "Add Reply". This is second time for today. ;)

good morning YooGals!

monday.gif

am here at work but i just wanna say hello everybody...

yeah... no rest for the wicked even if she is coughing...... :lol:

just hugs this time....no muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... for all of yoo!

*waves* at cheabjet, jodi_aries, min_montel, martha05

my lovenotes tonight when i get home

Guest min_montel

Hi! My beloved YooGals.... :huh: Where is everybody???

I really miss this house...but I am trying to hold myself until I done with works. But when I get the chance, I will pop-up here to get the glimpse of our Baby Yoo...Ahhh finally he got his name listed...what a great lost, sure we gonna missing him...like crazy, everybody will start counting the days...2 years..48 months..730 days..17,520 hours...1,051,200 minutes...Wow!! what a numbers..It is worth to wait??? YESSSS!!!... I am willing to wait for him forever..:wub: and I believed all YooGals too..

How is everybody?? Me?? Start coughing today..sorethroat..still there..I am still in backreading mode...still far...far...far behind. I will do with replying later too because now I cannot spent so much time here, I still need to do one more set of artworks and opening montage for next week event...now, I am already out of idea...only have GY in my mind... :blush:

So, my dear YooGals...for time being...take care of yourself, please behave...(even I now it really hard to do so in YooHouse....me too :sweatingbullets: hehehe) and my hugs and kissess to Angelie, iluvyoo2, faye, quennie, tangtang, neng, my chan, anne, movall, baby ellies....and all certified YooGals...muahhhhmuahhhmuahhhh!!!

I better get some rest now..Tomorrow I have one day round table discussion. Hopefully the Hotel Ballromm have internet access so I can get connected during the discussion...hehehe...Night everybody **poof**

Soompi make me retyped everything...ahhhh