Gong yoo is so handsome & dashing for Harper's Bazaar China :wub:

I can't believe my eyes gy has 2 magazines in a row Elle Magazine Jan issue and now Harper's Bazaar China in Feb .

May be he is preparing for his come back to screen ^_^

• Like 3

On 1/16/2018 at 3:11 AM, Noor90 said:

Thank u for all updates . I am waiting for his next project. I can't wait anymore. I am curious what he will choose ? 

Really It's so difficult to read casting news of all actors & actresses . And nothing about gy :(:(

Oh Noor my love thank you my dear :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

On 1/16/2018 at 2:42 AM, Noor90 said:

I wish GY will choose movie with Social content I love this kind of movies & Koreans love it too. Something like His movie "Silenced, or like "SKH" movies "The Attorney, Taxi Driver" . I think gorgeous man like him with golden heart should play this kind of movies

And I agree with u , I want him appears in romantic movie with deep story 

So you wish that GY will choose movies like Silenced and "SKH" movies like Attorney and Taxi driver. And these movies have social content. You and Korean people love these types of movies! Well, if GY chose this kind of movie that would be cool! I just giggled because you said he was gorgeous and you said he has a golden heart. That's so sweet. And I agree with you on that one. So you think he should play in those types of movies :). I'm glad you agree with me. A romantic movie with a deep story, huh? But I don't think I can handle GY in a romantic movie with a deep story because he might have kissing scenes, and I might faint! :D 

@lkgy99 Thank you for sharing GY's updates with us :).

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2

Gong Yoo invites his fans to spend Valentine’s Day with him

55b9914d-d4be-4210-9f53-b56237120a69.png

If you thought it was too early to think about Valentine’s Day, guess again. Gong Yoo has invited his fans to spend the holiday with him through the February issue of Harper’s Bazaar China.

The magazine says the Goblin actor has a “strong sense of social responsibility and [is] humorous and charming.” They further praise him, admiring his Adonis-like features and swooning at how he meets all of their romantic fantasies. Gong Yoo has indeed been immortalized as the titular Korean Goblin in the beloved show.

In our last report, we adored his puffy hair in a photoshoot with Elle Korea in L.A.’s Venice Beach. Now, Gong Yoo looks graceful in this special Valentine’s photoshoot with Harper’s Bazaar China. Scroll down to check out more stills and the video! 

579a5cf4-abda-4d70-bf98-58ada506b594.png

ed4cc260-d601-4ce9-8b15-92c54072db6f.jpg

962d7ad2-8144-4571-866c-ac52a5acdf09.jpg

b3701327-880c-4e0f-988a-b8b428555d0c.jpg

What kind of TV shows would you like to watch Gong Yoo in when he returns?  

https://www.dramafever.com/news/gong-yoo-invites-his-fans-to-spend-valentines-with-him/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 4

@Noor90 and all other Yoo girls, a very blessed happy new year guys! May this year brings us happiness and love and health and prosperity. 

Yes, I was shocked to read about the rumors but I know GY keeps his promises well. He’ll let his fans know for sure. 

All the best to Gong Yoo and of course all the best to everyone here in everything we do this year. Love Yoo all!

6 hours ago, Noor90 said:

Elle Thailand Feb 2018 issue 

DT9Spa1VoAAbrkF.jpg

DT9SqL8VoAEeRqd.jpg

It seems GY interview with Elle Magazine 'll be available in many Countries^_^

He’s too thin here. He looks like a sick person. I don’t like it :(  but the smile on his face tells me otherwise. Anyway just hope for his happiness. :) 

• Like 5

Bazaar Valentine's Day special 
[Chapter 2] the real Gong Yoo video footage has been on the line! He has a mature man's charm, but also with a childish, just like living in the spring, when filming work carefully. His life is always neat and keep a low profile. When he stands in front of camera, he just laughs like a kid who has not yet entered the world, sit idly on the floor, and let the sun shine on his face through the glass window. He enjoys the precious beauty and warmth at this moment.

Translated by  Angie Chang

• Like 3