2 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

i will tall you later and i will not leave you again:kiss_wink:

18 hours ago, staygold said:

ok , i am waiting for more details , i am so glad you'll always be with us :wub:

Monsieur Gong yoo attended Louis Vuitton SS 2018 Fashion show at Paris Jun 22 , 2017 

26239908_10156061487819628_7369601790850

26731637_10156061487814628_7835917846135

26220217_10156061487844628_8917396461920

:heart::heart:

• Like 4

Thanks for the updates, everyone. I love all these GY updates. They make me happy. Seeing GY makes me happy!DSYiXfWUIAImIWT.jpg

I've never seen this picture, but I love this picture. :wub: I love his expression. He looks so thoughtful. It's like he's looking forward to the new year, but he doesn't know what will happen. I love him so much. Why am I crying? :bawling:

@lkgy99 Wow! Welcome back! I know we didn't talk much, but I was worried about you. :)

@Noor90 Girl, you know I don't like coming here to GY's forum:bawling:  But I saw you post here. I'll put the rest in spoiler. Unrelated to GY. I hope you're doing well. Are you doing well?

Spoiler

I sent you a PM. Are you avoiding me? :bawling:

Me when I come to GY's forum:

Image result for angry gong yoo gifs

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 3

Gosh...the day the rumors out is the most stressful day for me. Im fan of both and I see both side reaction n I dont know how to take it. I thought with YEARSSSSS of experience in K-ent world (im cassie from 5 to 2&3..i experience the most glory-ful and the most stressful days as cassie) I can handle the rumors day....but NO...T____T..it was crazy days...yes days cause i can see the after shock reaction till today. HAIZZZ

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

Gosh...the day the rumors out is the most stressful day for me. Im fan of both and I see both side reaction n I dont know how to take it. I thought with YEARSSSSS of experience in K-ent world (im cassie from 5 to 2&3..i experience the most glory-ful and the most stressful days as cassie) I can handle the rumors day....but NO...T____T..it was crazy days...yes days cause i can see the after shock reaction till today. HAIZZZ

When, I read marriage rumors of GY & Yumi you came in my mind cuz I know you love both of them. The strange thing 2 days before these news I talked with my sister & told her I think gy will end up with Yumi . I told her I am preparing myself to read news of gy & Yumi marriage.then I read these news I said wow I was right , there's something between these 2 

Anyway I don't know what 'll happen now but honestly I want gy get married soon. He's in the right age to settle down, Start family . 

New update for Bc Card 

Sk broadband

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Noor90 said:

When, I read marriage rumors of GY & Yumi you came in my mind cuz I know you love both of them. The strange thing 2 days before these news I talked with my sister & told her I think gy will end up with Yumi . I told her I am preparing myself to read news of gy & Yumi marriage.then I read these news I said wow I was right , there's something between these 2 

Anyway I don't know what 'll happen now but honestly I want gy get married soon. He's in the right age to settle down, Start family . 

I dont really mind with the rumors...cause i love them both, individually and as a pair. The thing is...when i encounter the fans who are "only love 1and dont bother to talk hurtful about another person in the rumors" is seriously painful...haih..pls get married soon GY......

• Like 5

Thank you for all the GY updates!

DTVgHWtVQAAKN4A.jpg

I like this picture. And I've never seen this one. GY looking good in the snow. I wish I could join him in the snow. And look at that smile. I'm smiling to myself. But he can't see me smile. I'm just this creepy person behind a computer screen. And he doesn't know I exist! :bawling:

off-topic so I'll put in spoiler

@Noor90  GY and I both want to know where you are. I'll put the rest in spoiler. Missing you :wub: Please notice us, senpai :bawling:

Image result for gong yoo gif

Spoiler

Missing in action again. Please read your PM. I'm getting down on my knees. I'll beg you to reply me. :bawling: Please. I feel like I'm stalking you. :bawling: 

@lkgy99 Sorry to bother you, but where are you finding all this GY stuff? I tried looking, but I ended up failing. :bawling: You're so awesome. I'm not being sarcastic :)  I like the Drops of Youth picture you posted. He looks like an investigator :D You see him with the magnifying glass? :) 

Edit: I know I won't get a response. But I'm cool with it. Hahahahahahahahaha:)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@lkgy99 Sorry to bother you, but where are you finding all this GY stuff? I tried looking, but I ended up failing. :bawling: You're so awesome. I'm not being sarcastic :)  I like the Drops of Youth picture you posted. He looks like an investigator :D You see him with the magnifying glass? :) 

Edit: I know I won't get a response. But I'm cool with it. Hahahahahahahahaha:)

hi I search Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram for the updates of Gong Yoo That's all B)

Yes and I love his hair style in in this picture  :wink:
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

hi I search Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram for the updates of Gong Yoo That's all B)

Yes and I love his hair style in in this picture  :wink:

Thank u for all updates . I am waiting for his next project. I can't wait anymore. I am curious what he will choose ? 

Really It's so difficult to read casting news of all actors & actresses . And nothing about gy :(:(

• Like 2

@lkgy99 Thanks for the info :) And yes, I also love his hair style in the Drops of Youth picture too. It looks so soft. And pretty. I think I gave proper credit on the picture. Do you mind if I post it again? 

DTF_ohTV4AABXI_.jpg

credit: GY The Body Shop

@Noor90 Girl, I feel the same way you do :bawling:. And I'm also curious about what he'll choose...

Romance? Crime? Horror?

@tok-soompi I see you! I see you reacting to posts. So sneaky! Hehe :) 

And...

I just wanted to let you know that GY sees you too :D Are you trying to hide from him? :D 

Edit: I want the gifs to be funny :) I hope someone finds it funny! Haha :D 

Image result for waving bye gifs

"Bye, my loves!" :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@lkgy99

@Noor90 Girl, I feel the same way you do :bawling:. And I'm also curious about what he'll choose...

Romance? Crime? Horror?

@tok-soompi

I wish GY will choose movie with Social content I love this kind of movies & Koreans love it too. Something like His movie "Silenced, or like "SKH" movies "The Attorney, Taxi Driver" . I think gorgeous man like him with golden heart should play this kind of movies

And I agree with u , I want him appears in romantic movie with deep story 

• Like 2