Dear GY,

God! I miss you so much GY. There I said it. I promised you I'd be good, but I just had to say it. I'm watching your drama Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy again because I miss you so much. I heard you rejected many scripts. Please don't do that, sweetheart. I don't know what is preventing you from picking a script, but I'm here by your side. I promise I'll stop being a selfish fan. I'm sorry I ask too much from you. If you are scared you won't have any successful dramas or movies. Who cares? I don't think any of your fans care whether your dramas/movies are successful or not. I think we all just miss you doing what you love: acting. I think we all fell in love with your passion for acting, your kind and sweet soul, how you give to charities, how charming you are, and I think we all believe in you. So don't be afraid to choose your next work. If you fail, you fail, but you are always a winner in our eyes. And we don't do well all the time. Sometimes we don't do well. I think what you need is someone to stand beside you and tell you to take chances. I wish I could be by your side and tell you that. I don't think you have the best people by your side. Here I go again. I'm going to repeat that I just really miss you. I think a lot of people miss you. I personally didn't fall in love with one thing about you. I fell in love with ALL of you. I tried to take a break from you because I felt like I was hurting you by spreading rumors. And I'm sure everyone was like, "Oh thank goodness she is gone! Good lord!" or "She always complains about how he won't do anything. I'm glad she is gone she is so annoying."

Well, I came back to you. And I don't regret it at all. You are a part of me now, and it surprises me. I can come here and share my feelings about you. I know I make a lot of trouble here, and I've made a lot of enemies here, but I don't care if no one likes me here or if they don't want me here. I am here for you, and I don't think you can ever get rid of me.

credit: tuktik_ks

Love you so much. Forever and always. I will continue to look for your updates :heart:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@Noor90 Is this new? I love GY here :). Just want to kiss him on the cheek. Love his smile and outfit.

These pics are new , but photoshoot old not new , i think it was in 2015 

GY is so great in every pic you shared  :wub:

i miss GY too , i want him choose his project quickly , i want to know what he'll choose , he'll act with famous director like Age of Shadows or work with new director like train to busan , GY always challenges himself & chooses unique projects and he puts all his passion in this projects that's why his movies are successful and that's why i love him more.

i just want him to know that we his fans " don't want to be a pressure  for him, but we miss him too , we want him to know that we love him , will always love him and support him no matter what" . For me i don't care if he chooses high production or low production , if his movie will be hit or not . i will just support him :blush:

Gong yoo & Epigram FW 2017 & Marie Claire 

Swipe for more pics 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Noor90 said:

These pics are new , but photoshoot old not new , i think it was in 2015 

GY is so great in every pic you shared  :wub:

Ok. Thanks for telling me. Thank for saying GY is so great in every pic I shared. I want to share more, but I don't want to spam his page :)

1 hour ago, Noor90 said:

i miss GY too , i want him choose his project quickly , i want to know what he'll choose , he'll act with famous director like Age of Shadows or work with new director like train to busan , GY always challenges himself & chooses unique projects and he puts all his passion in this projects that's why his movies are successful and that's why i love him more

I feel the same way you do. I just think it's unfair that we can't see his face at all. Or see him jogging. His company instagram won't upload photos of him anymore. They didn't even upload any pictures on his birthday. I think that's the major reason we all miss him. Because they won't let us SEE him. I am so angry at whoever manages him. I know GY's been acting for more than 15 years , so GY should be able to choose what he wants to do. He should be able to choose if he wants someone to take a photo with him, right? He should be allowed to have his pictures taken and posted by staff. Aurabeauty posted this photo:

So where is he? This is all we get. A far away photo telling us nothing :(

55 minutes ago, Noor90 said:

Gong yoo oppa  & Gong hyo jin unni :wub:

How come he and Gong hyo jin don't have any commericals anymore? It's just weird that they only have pictures now...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I feel the same way you do. I just think it's unfair that we can't see his face at all. Or see him jogging. His company instagram won't upload photos of him anymore. They didn't even upload any pictures on his birthday. I think that's the major reason we all miss him. Because they won't let us SEE him. I am so angry at whoever manages him. I know GY's been acting for more than 15 years , so GY should be able to choose what he wants to do. He should be able to choose if he wants someone to take a photo with him, right? He should be allowed to have his pictures taken and posted by staff. Aurabeauty posted this photo:

GY is free to do what he wants and Soop boss , is great person , great boss , he always supports GY and always with him and he never controls GY , that's why i like him . Also Soop boss is behind all GY successful projects , he's the reason GY chose CP in 2007 , when both of them were part of Side HQ , he's behind goblin cuz he arranged meeting between GY & kim eun suk . 

Soop boss isn't updating new pics of GY cuz he shared pic of GY in Hong Kong FM and some of shippers thought dot in this pic " ring" and  start to spread rumors without  respecting GY privacy , so he deleted this pic and he's not updating anymore . it's not his fault , it's fault of some crazy and not caring fans & shippers . Also GY called him Hyung so i trust him 

Thanks to MYq oppa , Aurabeauty , we can see GY from time to time . this pic is new was taken in Japan by MY q during shooting Epigram new ad , when i saw this pic i felt they were searching for restaurant to eat :D:D

19 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

How come he and Gong hyo jin don't have any commericals anymore? It's just weird that they only have pictures now...

there's video i shared above with GY & GHJ , also they shoot SSG one time in a year , then they share pic and videos through the year , it's not like discovery expedition or epigram that needs shooting many times for every season . if GY & GHJ renewed their contract with SSG in 2018 then we can see new videos & pics

But i wait for more " movie or drama" ^_^

• Like 3

On 9/26/2017 at 6:07 PM, Noor90 said:

GY is free to do what he wants and Soop boss , is great person , great boss , he always supports GY and always with him and he never controls GY , that's why i like him . Also Soop boss is behind all GY successful projects , he's the reason GY chose CP in 2007 , when both of them were part of Side HQ , he's behind goblin cuz he arranged meeting between GY & kim eun suk . 

Soop boss isn't updating new pics of GY cuz he shared pic of GY in Hong Kong FM and some of shippers thought dot in this pic " ring" and  start to spread rumors without  respecting GY privacy , so he deleted this pic and he's not updating anymore . it's not his fault , it's fault of some crazy and not caring fans & shippers . Also GY called him Hyung so i trust him 

You're right. I believe you. I slipped up. I promised him I would be good. I promised I wouldn't complain, but you know me, I'm always causing trouble. I'm sorry if I upset you. I like how you said his management supports him, and I'm sorry I said they didn't. I feel bad.

Thanks to MYq oppa , Aurabeauty , we can see GY from time to time . this pic is new was taken in Japan by MY q during shooting Epigram new ad , when i saw this pic i felt they were searching for restaurant to eat :D:D

Thanks for telling me this :D. You're right thanks to them, we can see GY from time to time. Is it hard when we can't see him? Yes, I think we just miss his smile. And I think we just want to know if he is okay. So the pic from aurabeauty is from Japan? Hahahaha.  GY searching for something to eat! Hungry man! So cute.

there's video i shared above with GY & GHJ , also they shoot SSG one time in a year , then they share pic and videos through the year , it's not like discovery expedition or epigram that needs shooting many times for every season . if GY & GHJ renewed their contract with SSG in 2018 then we can see new videos & pics

But i wait for more " movie or drama" ^_^

Oh I see. I meant, how come we don't have anymore videos like this:

Why no more videos like this?

@isabelly Hi! What's your favorite GY picture? :D 

@Noor90 Ahem! Don't you have something to post?

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1

@jaysmurf @gongi @kentangbakar @isabelly @tok-soompi where are u girls , you 're not active as usual , i wish to see you more here in GY page :blush:

@CatchMine_ID @staygold @2handsintertwined @_Dokkaebi_ 

@blyn welcome here sister , we are glad , new fans are joining us here . i wish you'll have fun with us , fangirling with us too . 

i am tagging all of u cuz 2017 korea drama awards shared list of nominations and goblin got 9 nominations but shock Gong yoo isn't one of them .  :o:o

i can't describe my sadness when read this , i feel like Juries excluded GY in a purpose cuz they know he'll win if he's nominated . i find it rude how come lead of drama isn't nominated GY did a fabulous job , i am one fans who won't watch goblin if GY wasn't in it especially i am not fan of KES , how come winner of baeksang isn't even nominated , i am not against other goblin actors but how come LDW , KGE , YIN , YSJ , KES , PD , even singers of OSTs are nominated and GY isn't nominated 

i wish juries not trying to ignore GY like they did with him in train to busan but at least movies actors are so great and deserves all awards but nominees of drama actors aren't even strong to exclude GY name and put other names . the only one who deserves to be here is Han Seok kyu , other nominees aren't strong enough even good actor like Jo Jung Suk isn't nominated 

it's like a sword in my heart , i wish it won't be a sword in GY chest too 

The only thing made me happy after reading this bad news is that k-netizens are complaining too why GY isn't nominated and how Goblin is nominated without the LEAD of drama , they aren't even congratulating goblin for 9 nominations cuz GY isn't one of nominations 

DKupJHuVAAAe-Pq.jpg

DKupK3CV4AAp79b.jpg

DKupMfJVAAYzIqt.jpg

DKupOAKUIAACu2I.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Full list of "Power People 30 2017". This is based on survey joined by 150 reps from broadcast, movie & music industries

DKsy3-kV4AAi6Il.jpg

DKs6FxAVoAA8y6g.jpg

At least there's good news that our man is no.8 in 2017 power people in Korea , last year he was in 20s or 30s , it means he jumped alot . And song kang ho ahjussi deserves to be no.1 he's korean treasure :)

Credit to korean updates Twitter

• Like 3
  • Sad 1