• 2 weeks later...

Gong Yoo is All Geared Up for Outdoors Brand “Discovery Expedition”
gonyoo_discovery1.jpg

Actor Gong Yoo flashed his trademark warm smile a pictorial as a model for the outdoors brands Discovery Expedition.
The actor looks more than ready for the great outdoors in the brand’s gear. Whether it lounging on a chair or posing with some climbing rope, Gong Yoo makes an excellent outdoor brand model with his tall and lean body and his great smile. His masculine and friendly charms make this brand look trendy and tough.
A representative of the brand Discovery Expedition said in a statement, “We are very pleased that Gong Yoo gave us the look that the brand was looking for: Intelligent and sophisticated.”
This isn’t the only pictorial the actor has done recently. He worked with actress Go Jun Hee for the spring catalogue of the brand Mind Bridge.
Source : Soompi News

Guest aalhl

I was given a heads up from a friend regarding the following news.  Any YOOgals from Singapore able to enlighten or confirm for us relating to this piece of news?

[NEWS] Actor Gong Yoo & Lee MinHo will be visiting Singapore on June 15 for their respective solo fan meet @ The Star Theatre.

— HallyuSG (@HallyuSG)

March 11, 2013

[NEWS] Actor Gong Yoo & Lee MinHo will be visiting Singapore on June 15 for their respective solo fan meet @ The Star Theatre.

based on the following newspaper report - https://twitter.com/HallyuSG/status/311068082686795776/photo/1

+++ EDIT:
I've just received a reply from SOOP's representative  saying that the above news is wrong.
SGfanmeetupdate_zpsff1d6e47.jpg

A few hi-res pics from latest Mind Bridge Spring collection

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*** via Mind Bridge Korea ***

@ the girl who!     :-S Oh no...I really like his acting. When he cries...i feel it. You know how some actors try too hard? With him it just feels right....a real man yet sensitive enough to cry for you or with you when the occasion calls for it. After seeing the film "Big" , I think he'll do great with comedy as well. 
Which agency is he currently signed on? I wonder why he is not working on any projects right now...is he taking a rest perhaps? 

cynder

said:

@ the girl who!     :-S Oh no...I really like his acting. When he cries...i feel it. You know how some actors try too hard? With him it just feels right....a real man yet sensitive enough to cry for you or with you when the occasion calls for it. After seeing the film "Big" , I think he'll do great with comedy as well. 

Which agency is he currently signed on? I wonder why he is not working on any projects right now...is he taking a rest perhaps? 

Am glad to hear. As long as he is happy, then so are we, right? oh he is with Soop Ent...it is supposed to be a good agency with lots of big names under their umbrella...anyhow, i sure hope they are not going to overlook his talents coz that would be a big shame...
Thank you "the girl who!" for indulging me with my thoughts...it is greatly appreciated.

Wave to all Yoogals!
Wave to @aahl Thank you for all updates, news, videos and pictures
It's been long time since my last post. No news for GY new movie release date? Hope will see his new project this year. Any drama may be? Since we can see him more in dramas then movie lol :D 

Guest aalhl

Oh~~ hi there little bunny ^^
Long time no see!!
No definite release date of his latest movie yet, but it was reported it will be sometime in December because there has been many great releases of action/thriller/suspense movie being released recently and also filming work seems to take longer than expected.
As far as I know, he was in Hong Kong a few days ago to film the rest of the movie.
He may have another fan meet in Japan around Fall this year.