Gong Yoo's movie, "Silenced", was recently nominated for 'Best Film' award and 'Best Supporting Actress' Award for the coming 2012 (49th) Daejong Film Awards on 30 Oct 2012. Hope it will win both awards :)  The boy who acted in the movie was also really good, he should have been nominated for Best Supporting Actor award too. http://asianwiki.com/2012_(49th)_Daejong_Film_Awards
5892aecc7cd98d10ce2110c0213fb80e7aec901d_zpsc890fd59.jpg
7a7c8a44ebf81a4cf0a0f038d72a6059242da604_zps41341e32.jpg

An excerpt from an article about Suzy's kisses.

Source: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=18155

21-Oct-2012 [star of the Week] miss A′s Suzy and Her ‘First Love’ Kisses

Gong Yoo – Big

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP7O3Jhn5t4

Acting as the crazy Jang Mari in KBS’ Big, Suzy actually stole a kiss from Gong Yoo, who was acting as the cold and bitter Kang Kyung Joon.

Although in the drama, Gong Yoo played it cool during the kiss scene, a making-of video of the same scene actually showed otherwise, with Gong Yoo making mistakes left and right.

We all know he was doing it on purpose to get more kisses from Suzy.

Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo Look Great Together in Latest Photoshoot
Lee-Min-Jung-and-Gong-Yoo-for-Mind-Bridg
Actress Lee Min Jung is posing with fellow actor Gong Yoo for the 2012 Winter collection of the clothing brand Mind Bridge.
These two actors are set to show that the “it” colors for this winter are orange, blue, and yellow. Though Gong Yoo is currently worn-out from filming his movie that is planned to be released in the next few months, he did his best to take care of all the staff and to make the studio all the more enjoyable.
As Lee and Gong have previously starred in the KBS2’s romantic comedy drama “Big,” the chemistry between these two has not yet evaporated and they seemed like actual lovers during the photo shoot. Much interest has been gathered from the netizens and their comments include, “They look so perfect,” “What happened to Lee Byung Hun?,” and “So this season’s trend is vivid colors?”
Source : Soompi News

Here's the translation of Monster's message @ YOO&I the day after his album recommendation.  Sorry for the delay because my friend missed my email.  So, only today she came back to me.  ^^

[19-Oct-2012 11:07] Gong Yoo's message @ YOO&I

바람이 분다 당신이 좋다..이거..
As the wind blow to you . . that is..

많은 분들이 아시겠지만...
As many of you know...

"끌림" 에 이어 꽤 오래 놓지 못했던 책입니다.
I didn't write as "Dragging" for a long time..

에피톤 시절부터 좋아했던 규선님입니다..개인적으로 아냐고?!...그러고 싶다..ㅎㅎ
Favoring Lucia since her days from Epitone Project....Know her personally?!...I would like to . . heh heh

음...다 좋지만...굳이굳이..
Well ...Everything is good, but ...Dare if you dare..

"그대의 고요" 정도..^^
listening to "silenced" now ... ^^

P/S:  Explanation about Monster using the name of the song and the title of the book to express his thoughts on some rumors posted @YOO&I.
a)  "Dragging" is a book about traveling, leisure... and "dragging" also means to "attract" something, or a hot seat like that
B)  "Silenced" is the song name in Lucia's album,  also means  "quiet" ---> he keeps mouth shut and hope people will do so too!

Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung's Photo Shoot Pictures 'Just Looking At Them Is Nice'

the-behind-cut-pictures-of-actor-go.jpg

The behind cut pictures of actor Gong Yoo and actress Lee Min Jung taking pictures for a photo shoot was revealed. 

On October 22nd, pictures that were taken during the photo shoot filming for a brand's 2012 Fall and Winter collection was revealed and attracted attention. 

In the picture that was revealed, Lee Min Jung was seen wearing an orange, blue, yellow fall concept clothes. According to an affiliate, Gong Yoo was a gentleman and was well mannered toward the staff members and took care of them, which created a atmosphere for the photo shoot.

Meanwhile, Gong Yoo recently was in an action blockbuster movie called 'Perfect Number,' and acted as a brave soldier from the former North Korean special forces, until he was kicked out. Lee Min Jung has recently filmed for CFs and interviews, as she prepared for her next work.

via Kdramastars

NOTE:
I think there's a confusion with the movie title in this article.
According to HanCinema, "Perfect Number" is actually an earlier title for "Suspect X" (
용의자X) which is a box-office movie currently showing in cinemas.
Gong Yoo is in "Suspect" (
용의자) which is still in filming process.

Hair and Makeup for Renault Samsung Motor's event

Photobucket Photobucket
Source: aurahair @ Naver blog

Guest jjsweeter0211

Gong Yoo and Lee Min-jeong's cut on site

Source | 2012/10/22 | 

photo261235.jpg

Gong Yoo and Lee Min-jeong were seen at a photo shoot.

Modeling for a clothing brand, Gong Yoo and Lee Min-jeong had the winter collection photo shoot for the year 2012. Lee Min-jeogn wore outers of various colors like orange, blue and yellow and so did Gong Yoo.

Netizen's say, "They are such a good looking couple", "Gong Yoo and Lee Min-jeong shine", "Standing there alone is a photo shoot" and more.

Meanwhile, Gong Yoo plays the role of a soldier from a special force in North Korea who was abandoned by the North and lived in the south. Lee Min-jeong is looking though her next project while she makes more advertisements.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... ( English )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/gong-yoo-and-lee-min-jeong-s-cut-on-site-48891.html#mZvL9tt6s7ygKmom.99 

Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung Reunite for Mind Bridge Advertisement Shoot
mindbridge1.jpg
Former Big co-stars Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung have reunited.
The two actors recently spent time shooting together for the 2012 winter spread of casual brand Mindbridge.
Lee Min Jung showcased a variety of colors including orange, blue and yellow, which are anticipated to be the hot colors for the upcoming winter season, while once more displaying her radiant beauty.
Gong Yoo’s long figure and good looks once more aided the actor in pulling off all his looks while he was praised once more for his well manners and consideration of the staff.
The two successfully completed the shoot quickly, thanks to their exisiting friendship.
Source : Enewsworld